Page 5 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

17 Feb 2017, 12:17 pm

217:
You’ve done a lot of great spiritual, emotional, and mental work on yourself with positive and effective results. Well done!

Really? :o Okay, then.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2017, 5:23 pm

523:
The ascended masters are guiding you to release the old and embrace the new.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2017, 3:29 pm

121:
Now is the time for your unwavering faith and optimism, which always yield the highest pos­sible outcome for you.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2017, 11:50 pm

Is there a number for a bad fate, doomed destiny, eternal pain and suffering with a side of failure? If so is there any positivity to it?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 10:31 am

No. All numbers are positive. To prove it, here's 666:

Your thoughts are too focused on material illu­sions. Raise your thoughts spiritually to get your life back on track.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 11:23 am

11:22!

112:
Faith and optimism are the two factors that unlock the doors to all of your desires.

122:
Stay filled with faith, because Heaven is working behind the scenes to help your manifestations appear. The more positive your thoughts and feelings, the faster and better this manifestation occurs.

123:
Simplify your life by letting go of anything extraneous or unnecessary. Ask others (including Heaven) to help you, and delegate more often.

I certainly need to do this more often.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Feb 2017, 11:46 am

1,616 posts!

161:
This is a strong message urging you to keep positive thoughts with respect to your finances, career, home, and other earthly issues. These posi­tive thoughts will carry you far.

616:
Look only at possibilities and not at material illu­sions. You are powerful and can overcome any situation using a positive mind-set.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:17 pm

414:
The angels are sending you Divinely guided ideas. Trust in their validity, and act upon the ideas that stimulate your interests.

515:
You’ve adopted a new, and much more posi­tive, approach to life. This may mean that your relationships and other aspects of your life will change . . . all for the best.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

23 Feb 2017, 5:35 pm

533:
Your prayers for guidance on how to change your life have been heard and answered by many ascended masters who love and protect you.

544:
You are surrounded by loving and supportive angels, who are helping you change your life in beautiful ways.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

24 Feb 2017, 2:03 pm

737:
The ascended master say that you're flying high, so keep up the good work.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:05 pm

204:
Angels surround you with God’s healing love. Open your heart and mind to receive this Divine gift, which is bringing blessings to you.

187:
Follow your inner guidance in your career choices, as you’re tapped into accurate information that will fully support you.

757:
Yes, it’s a good idea to make the move that you’re considering.

[ 8O We are actually thinking about moving. 8O ]

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Mar 2017, 2:23 pm

222:
Trust that everything is working out exactly as it’s supposed to, with Divine blessings for everyone involved. Let go and have faith.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 2:53 pm

253:
Your heartfelt prayers are the reason for the changes that you’re making or considering. These changes are truly answers to your prayers, so wel­come them!

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 8:34 pm

Do they all have to be 3 digit numbers or can there be more or less than 3? :?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 8:40 pm

They can be more or less than three digits, but the counter on Doreen's website only goes up to 999.

As it says on the website itself: To interpret numbers that have more than 3 digits, simply type in the first 3 numbers, read the answer, and then type in the next set of numbers, and that subsequent answer is added to the first answer to give you the overall meaning.

78:
Your present focus and actions have tapped into the Universal financial flow of abundance. Stick with your current plans, as they’re right on the money.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2017, 8:42 pm

210:
You are co-creating the answers to your prayers, and their outcome is determined by your faith that everything is already healed in spiritual truth. Trust that all is well, and it is.

842:
Trust that the angels are blessing and helping you with your career and finances, because they are.