What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 6 of 499 [ 7970 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 499  Next

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:48 am

My sister had the roasted baby dream and also one where she was at a party and there were tiny babies on toothpicks being served as snacks. I dreamed once I gave birth to a pig. I had dreams as a teenager that I had a baby and I would forget it and leave it somewhere. The guilty feelings were very intense.

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:52 am

Oo, that's horrible. It seems terrible dreams about babies are something women have to go through. My first baby nightmare came the night after I lost my virginity. I dreamt that I had stabbed a baby, and he was dying in my arms. In the dream my baby was Jesus... I suppose that's what you get for a Catholic upbringing.

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 10:54 am

mgran wrote:
Oo, that's horrible. It seems terrible dreams about babies are something women have to go through. My first baby nightmare came the night after I lost my virginity. I dreamt that I had stabbed a baby, and he was dying in my arms. In the dream my baby was Jesus... I suppose that's what you get for a Catholic upbringing.

that's funny and tragic all at once :lol:

Withdrawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

17 May 2010, 3:09 pm

I dreamt that I bought two pink rabbits from a tormentor of animals.

ruveyn
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:12 pm

I had a Burning Bush dream.

ruveyn

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 3:32 pm

I had a dream of walking down a long stretch of motorway during a rainstorm in the hopes of trying to catch up with someone whom, I had seen driving a car past me though, in doing so I realised that was just not meant for me you could say.. I'd go into further elaboration though, I'm not comfortable with the subject matter involved..

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 4:41 pm

ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn
Did it involve the flag? :lol:

Aimless
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 4:52 pm

mgran wrote:
ruveyn wrote:

ruveyn
Did it involve the flag? :lol:

I was going to ask biblical or presidential? :)
and if biblical, what did it say?

mgran
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 5:16 pm

I'm assuming presidential, since Bush is capitalised. But if Biblical, I'd be really fascinated to hear from an atheist! The response, of course, would be, "shut up, you're a figment of my imagination."

Mdyar
Veteran
Veteran

17 May 2010, 5:42 pm

Recently I had this recurring dream of me driving along in a car with my wife , and we are at an extremely high elevation ( hundreds of feet) and we are at an incline to where the car couldn't possibly traverse , say a 50* inclination, and the road is almost as exactly as wide as the width of the car -only by a few inches wider.
I'm totally panicked at this juncture , as it feels as if were are being ratcheted up in a roller coaster with no guard railing , and the only way is UP.
(The road is an elevated one on stilts , as would be a roller coaster.)

ProfessorX
Veteran
Veteran

18 May 2010, 2:05 pm

I've had a dream that I was walking through an area that was once part of my childhood though it had not changed one bit at all.I recall taking in the sites of the old oak trees and many fountains about the place not forgetting the notion that no matter where I roamed in this place never did I feel unhappy but, then again at the end there was this rope bridge which was crossed upon I cut the bindings with a machete to keep anyone from following me..

melbi
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2010, 3:20 am

I was a "female snoopy" and Snoopy was my bf 8)

Withdrawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 May 2010, 4:27 pm

A few days ago I dreamt that I lived with cannibals and ate some of my friends. :lol: Yummy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 6:27 pm

i dreamt that i was trying to sleep in a dark and strange room with these weird glowing-in-the-dark bumble bees that were obnoxiously buzzing and swarming about, and i tried to hide from them under the covers but then i got hot and short of breath so i had to make a little hole in the blanket so just my mouth could get some fresh air.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 6:49 pm

I dreamed I was flying around a bunch of shops in a mall. Flying is fun!

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2010, 7:01 pm

Withdrawn wrote:
A few days ago I dreamt that I lived with cannibals and ate some of my friends. :lol: Yummy.

That made me laugh! Could it have any meaning?