What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 323 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326 ... 498  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 10:20 am

Ee-yew! That reminds me of the weird smells in the library elevator. I think somebody has peed in it on a number of occasions. I've also seen it full of trash.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 6:31 pm

I had strange dream, I was inside my late parents' house and I took a psychiatric med, a tiny little pill about the size of a BB, white and cylindrical, rather like the old-fashioned little saccharine tablets back in the day. and in my dream mind's eye the pills were an alternative to a surgery that showed up in my mind in 3D, a guy's head was cut open and they put some implant and tied it in place with big clamps like they used to put on batteries to jumpstart a car with a dead battery- then put his skull cap back on and sewed him up, that by taking that pill I avoided that fate. then I looked out the front living room window and saw my sister in law and my brother arguing over a clear plastic bag stuffed full of rags [clothing remnants/pieces], i noticed my sister in law's derriere was absurdly tiny, like 3 sizes smaller than reality- and my sister and mother were across the street at a yard sale with bags of rags piled on the lawn and they were picking them over. then I awoke. :huh:

spiderman123
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

31 Jan 2017, 7:16 pm

I had a dream that I was floating in the air and I could control it because it was a dream where I aware I was in a dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 7:36 pm

spiderman123 wrote:
I had a dream that I was floating in the air and I could control it because it was a dream where I aware I was in a dream.

that's a lucid dream. :wtg:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 11:22 pm

IstominFan wrote:
Ee-yew! That reminds me of the weird smells in the library elevator. I think somebody has peed in it on a number of occasions. I've also seen it full of trash.

Oh believe me the lift in question is horrible. Ice cold even in summer and usually pee on the floor.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 10:35 am

Yucky! I was told people peed in the library book drop as well. Nasty!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2017, 11:01 am

I had the weirdest dream last night [which is saying something, since all of my dreams are weird, vivid, and nonsensical]. I was playing this Skyrim type game, except I was actually in the game, as a Werecat girl.I was determined to go through the whole thing without attacking or killing anyone, and so I held my short sword in this backwards defensive pose [in my left hand]. I stopped at an inn and tried to get a room, but there was loads of people there already. I found a little, mischievous fairy boy [ 8O ], who, in return for a gold coin, traded me this translucent golden ball. I put it in the purse around my waist, and eventually traveled to this bizarre ruins made of glass or something. There was more, but it kind of jumbled up with new ideas for my book.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 2:41 am

WARNING, DISTURBING CONTENT-

i dreamt that dear abby [newspaper advice columnist] was being dentally tortured, and mean goons pried her mouth open with a medieval metallic contraption, and were shoving splinters of wood between her teeth and down into her gums, but she stoically did not let out a single peep of pain. eventually they broke her jaw and her mouth was destroyed, the sight of her jaw split down the middle with her teeth pointing different directions, was highly grotesque. what a nasty dream. 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 5:37 am

auntblabby wrote:

i dreamt that dear abby [newspaper advice columnist] was being dentally tortured, and mean goons pried her mouth open with a medieval metallic contraption, and were shoving splinters of wood between her teeth and down into her gums, but she stoically did not let out a single peep of pain. eventually they broke her jaw and her mouth was destroyed, the sight of her jaw split down the middle with her teeth pointing different directions, was highly grotesque. what a nasty dream. 8O

8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 6:24 am

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

8O

yeh, that's what I SAID when I awoke.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 1:16 pm

You have had other dreams in which you observed women being tortured.

Anyway...

Okay.

So what does advice columnist Abigail Van Buren represent...to you?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 4:42 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
You have had other dreams in which you observed women being tortured. Anyway...Okay.

I read her in the paper every day and I think she represents enlightened middle-American good sense. [as opposed to the other kind]. I LIKE her! :o this dream came outta the blue AFAIC, I did not watch the dental torture scene in "marathon man" but skipped past it. this was decades ago, btw. haven't seen the movie since.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 5:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
You have had other dreams in which you observed women being tortured. Anyway...Okay.

I read her in the paper every day and I think she represents enlightened middle-American good sense. [as opposed to the other kind]. I LIKE her! :o this dream came outta the blue AFAIC, I did not watch the dental torture scene in "marathon man" but skipped past it. this was decades ago, btw. haven't seen the movie since.

Thats kinda what she represents to me too. We had her twin sister, Ann Landers, in our local paper. And I would read the comics, and then her column right next to the comics when I was a kid.

So the dream may be a comment on how middle American "common sense" is being "assaulted/tortured" nowadays.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 6:27 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
So the dream may be a comment on how middle American "common sense" is being "assaulted/tortured" nowadays.

:!: :!: :!: THANK YOU for that insight! :idea: I would not have found that gem on my own. :oops:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 10:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I had strange dream, I was inside my late parents' house and I took a psychiatric med, a tiny little pill about the size of a BB, white and cylindrical, rather like the old-fashioned little saccharine tablets back in the day. and in my dream mind's eye the pills were an alternative to a surgery that showed up in my mind in 3D, a guy's head was cut open and they put some implant and tied it in place with big clamps like they used to put on batteries to jumpstart a car with a dead battery- then put his skull cap back on and sewed him up, that by taking that pill I avoided that fate. then I looked out the front living room window and saw my sister in law and my brother arguing over a clear plastic bag stuffed full of rags [clothing remnants/pieces], i noticed my sister in law's derriere was absurdly tiny, like 3 sizes smaller than reality- and my sister and mother were across the street at a yard sale with bags of rags piled on the lawn and they were picking them over. then I awoke. :huh:

What a very odd dream! What do you suppose it means?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 10:31 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
What a very odd dream! What do you suppose it means?

my best SWAG is it means that all my life I've been nibbling 'round the edges of life rather than being able to dive in, scrounging for the rags/leftover bits of life rather than being able to make/wear the real whole cloth or clothing of life, speaking metaphorically.