What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 367 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 10:21 pm

dreamt I was in a large office building with a shopping mall indoors, I walked into one storefront and noticed the salmon-colored walls and a darker salmon shade to the carpeting. it had a bunch of curious electronic goggles and musical instruments of many kinds, lots of stringed things like violins and guitar/ukes. a lot of 'em were just lying on the floor or propped against walls/corners/display cases, and I tripped over a few of 'em which greatly upset the manager of the store who called the cops on me, I told them don't bother as I was leaving, but the door refused to open for me when I grabbed at it, even though it was not locked, other people came in and out through it, so I just waited until some people walked out and hung close to them before the door could block me. then for some reason I found myself back in the same place but the scenery was different, no more display cases of musical instruments, but something more along the lines of a doc's office waiting area. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Nov 2017, 10:40 pm

:huh: :huh:

I had a dream last night where there we moved back into an old house of ours, accept this house was completely fictional and I had never before seen it in my life. But my dream self was absolutely convinced this house was once mine. Even though this house wasn’t even practical, having no windows or back door, and having crawl spaces in the most inconvenient of places. :scratch: I dunno if I dreamed about this place once before, and simply forgot about it accept subconsciously, or my brain was playing tricks on me.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 8:38 am

Dreamt that someone said that her pencil got stolen

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 9:06 am

Dream about the past, things I thought I'd forgotten about - the wilderness, my bare skin painted with traditional red ochre, the fires in the night beneath the waterfalls, the others of the pack. They probably grew up normal.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 12:48 pm

A wolf sitting on a brown leather armchair, reading the newspaper.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 1:21 pm

I dreamed about playing Cards Against Humanity, but it was weird - instead of being a fairly simple game, it was very complicated, with all these twists and turns. I also dreamed that a friend was a Trump supporter, or at least liked Trump better than Clinton. This is weird because my friend is super left-wing.

Scorpius14
Veteran
Veteran

26 Nov 2017, 2:19 pm

More of a nightmare but I was in another world nothing like this one which was purely just clouds, floating rocks, light-blue sky, and when i said nightmare it was using my fear of open spaces which felt like it was pulling me in and couldn't control it which made it look more like the 3rd dimension was turning into a 2d plane a bit like in interstellar when they go into the portal that makes things look more close up.

Or theres the usual world-ending apocalypse dreams that I have time to time.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 4:41 am

I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 9:23 pm

I have these crazy dreams all the time but I can never remember them well enough to put in writing.

But I remembered what I was dreaming when I was waking up this morning and replayed it in my head a few times so I wouldn't forget it.

I was going to be on a tv show with a couple of other guys my age. It started out with me picking out a shirt I was supposed to wear, but it had some kind of crud on it like dried cake frosting. And I was using some kind of spray to take it off which turned out to be WD40, and I was thinking I can't wear this now it smells like WD40.

Then we are in a car and there's all these fans around us all excited. One of the guys talks about a scene in a movie where a donkey is walking alongside a bus and in the next scene the donkey in on the other side of the bus. So I tell the fans not to worry, we won't make that kind of mistake. And then add, unless we do it on purpose to be funny. I say to one of the two guys, wouldn't be funny if you handed him a Baby Ruth and in the next scene he has a Snickers?

Then we drive up to where our personal airplane is being built but it looks like something out of WWII and is painted brown. I ask some man who's working on the fuselage "how much does that chaises weigh?" He says about 1600 pounds and then lifts it with one arm and I said "that's about what I thought".

That's all I remember.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 10:02 pm

^^^ :wtg: what do you think it was trying to tell you?

elbowgrease
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2017, 10:35 pm

The last dream I had that I remember. It was a few months ago, and terrifying.
I was in some city that I don't recognize, everything was old fashioned but the people. I was trying to catch up with someone, I didn't know why, but it felt really, really important.
But it was like I was caught in a current, like gravity was turned on it's side and a strong wind (or vacuum effect) was acting in conjunction with the weird gravity. But no one else seemed to notice. Not the weird gravity, and only occasionally me.
As I tried to work my way toward this person I could see ahead of me, climbing the sides of buildings (parallel to the sidewalk), being constantly blown backwards to cling to fire hydrants and lamp posts. I'd see this person I've been attempting to catch up with appear suddenly from behind me and continue on ahead of me in my original direction with an apparent lack of effort.
This repeated throughout the night until I woke up drenched in sweat and gasping for breath.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 8:36 am

Dreamt about posting on Wrong Planet

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 9:41 am

I dreamt that I was eating some kind of dish with ice cream, and as I ate it, a meter rose telling me the effects of some kind of hypothermia on my body. So after I left, I was worried that I was going to die.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 6:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt that I was sleeping in my late parents' old house, that I grew up in, when my sleep was disturbed by a commotion outside my door, I saw movement in the lights coming from beneath the door gap above the floor so I got up and opened it, only to discover that it had transformed somehow into a military training barracks with a bunch of blue-uniformed cadets being drilled by sergeants, this way and that, amongst the stacked bunk beds and wall lockers. I was approached by one of the drill sergeants who, in a low-key fashion [not barking at me like he would the cadets] "this is the way it is now, here," and then he walked away, at which point I awoke.

Could it be possible that your dream, in a sorta prophetic way, was letting you know that something in your life was soon to change?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:01 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Could it be possible that your dream, in a sorta prophetic way, was letting you know that something in your life was soon to change?

that is very scary 8O

Kiki1256
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:33 am

I visited a lady’s house who I barely knew and it wasn’t a normal house...it was kind of like a tree house!