What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 491 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 488, 489, 490, 491, 492, 493, 494 ... 498  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2023, 5:56 pm

Sure wish could remember more of my dreams the weird ones would help me think? or at least be entertained :D

where ever you go ,there you are

markitzero
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2023, 6:10 pm

Jakki wrote:
Sure wish could remember more of my dreams the weird ones would help me think? or at least be entertained :D

With me When I go through to remember my dreams I get odd feeling in my brain when I go to recall them like with the two actual dreams not the waking dream I posted the whole time I was describing them I had the odd feeling in my head because I was remembering them and visualizing them to describe them in the post.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Sep 2023, 6:43 pm

My last dream was so weird, it doesn't even bear describing.

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2023, 12:55 pm

I dreamed I was an old lady who had a pet earthworm, and I was worried about what would happen when I couldn't look after it anymore.

(I wasn't even really asleep - been strung out and kind of dozing on my feet a lot lately.)

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2023, 1:16 pm

ThePerpetualLoner wrote:
I keep having reoccuring dreams about Burma...and a burmese man.

First time I had to google what Burma was when i woke up haha

Getting proper odd dreams at the moment. I woke up startled thinking I had been whacked over the head. Felt a massive blow that made my head vibrate and heard such a loud bang i thought it was in my room.

Its country now called "Myanmar". :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Sep 2023, 2:43 am

i dreamt i was in russia with a fellow WP member. we were the recent recipients of half a million dollars' worth of rubles, and we were sitting at an outdoor cafe just enjoying each other's company and our newfound riches, when some swarthy plainclothes secret police type walked up to us and told us to go with him, but we ran in the other direction, hopped into our car parked in an alley and drove down the highway.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2023, 3:49 am

i dreamt i was in a hospital with my late sister, it must have been a day off for me as my sister was with me just visiting the place. then we got separated somehow, and i ran across an x-ray tech who was in physical distress, he was on the floor on his back wheezing, and when i approached him he gurgled at me, "HEeLlPp MmmE!" so i wandered down dark abandoned hallways trying to reach somebody at the info desk, and in the distance i heard my sister yell at me that she was going with a friend somewhere, and when i finally arrived in the lobby at the reception desk, 3 army medics [one female and two males] told me "you must help this man yourself!" before i awoke.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2023, 4:09 am

i dreamt i was with my late dad in san antonio tx [someplace he'd never been in his life] where he was supposed to check into a VA hospital there for surgery, while i was supposed to enroll in a san antonio college, and after we met at a motel, he went to the VA and i found myself already living in the college dormitory which had a great room with several bathrooms in it and a large kitchen, and several beds.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2023, 11:55 pm

I had a dream in which case I had a need to fly a helicopter for very short flights. Something about flying up and hoveing over something to take pictures and then returning again. In the dream, I had very minimum instruction and no license. In addition to that, the helicopter belonged to a company that had no idea who I was.

So everything went well, flight after flight, until one day I was hovering very low to the ground and started going backwards very slowly, and got the rotors into a building. I immediately set down on the ground and didn't crash.

As I walked away and looked back at the helicopter rotor blades, all I could think of was "How much is that going to cost me?"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2023, 1:15 am

i dreamt i had the neighbors from hell, who just didn't understand why i was not just like them?

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Oct 2023, 7:11 am

I was a kid when a dream was dreamed
Not much was remembered from this dream except for the ending

In my dream, I went to bed. It was then that I woke up.

It made me wonder
Am I a dream of my dream?
Do dreams dream?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 1:32 am

Last week I had a sleep paralysis nightmare regarding a former WP member (no, not either of the groomers.) The dream was third-person so I could see myself in bed from up above, but the room looked different. The bed just looked like a dark blue rectangle and I was just a small figure.

This former member entered the room and somehow I knew who it was even though I don't see faces in my dreams and I don't know his face anyway. He wanted to share my bed so he climbed in and was cuddling up to me although not in a sexual way.

I was really uncomfortable and distressed that he was touching me in an attempt to share the blue rectangle bed. I could feel his body (it felt like his arse) pushing up against my backside as if he was facing the other way. I could even feel him breathing and feel his warmth. Then he kept holding onto me like spooning, or touching my hair and my back.

I was trying to kick him away or scream but I had sleep paralysis. I fought so hard to move or kick the living daylights out of him. With all my might I managed to move my right index finger but that didn't make him go away. Then I was trying to say "f*** off" to him. You know how it is when you try to talk in a nightmare but nothing comes out. With inordinate effort I finally forced myself to say "f*** ...." but not "...off". I have a feeling I said f*** out loud in real life, in garbled speech, but I'm not sure.

Then I woke up enough to think perhaps it was my dog making the warm, breathing lump behind me, and my cats walking on me. I contemplated that for a moment but decided no, this was real and there was some man in my bed. I tried to remember if it was my partner but I still couldn't move to roll over and look, and I was quite sure he wasn't there that night. (He wasn't.)

It was terrifying to lie there immobile, actually believing there was a dude in my bed. By then I knew it wasn't the WP person but I still believed someone was there, and I couldn't get away.

BillyTree
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

04 Nov 2023, 8:18 am

A couple of weeks ago I had a strange dream about my job. I woke up in the middle of the dream because I had to go to the toilet. Then I went back to bed and fell asleep and had a dream about me being at my job telling my coworkers about that strange dream I just had.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Nov 2023, 12:21 am

^^^ that is a notable dream within a dream. i have most of my dreams after i get up once to visit the loo.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2023, 7:28 pm

I had the strangest dream.

Was watching a screen (TV, or Utube on my desktop computer, or something), and was watching two people seated facing the camera but talking to each other.

Like a couple at a marriage counselor.

One was a certain young lady on Wrong Planet, and the other was Donald Trump.

This gal and Trump were like a couple in an intervention on Dr. Phil.

Trump was accusing her of "saying things that were personally disloyal to me".

She stayed calm and calmly explained that she is "an aspie and cant always control what I say".

Then...I had to get up to go to the bathroom.

Seriously considered going back to bed "just to see what happens next" (even though you're not supposed to be able to just restart dreams on demand like that), but then decided to screw it ...put on the coffee and get ready to go to work and to start the next day because almost time the alarm to go off anyway.

I actually think I "get" why I dreamt it. Its related to something at work. its a long story. lost my temper with someone. And the dream was coaching me to deal with difficult folks more calmly.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Nov 2023, 4:39 am

I was at Edna's house. We were sitting together on her bed, very tired from having strung Christmas lights. Her mobile phone rang and it said "FERRET" was calling. I didn't know they had each other's number but was glad he had a way to reach us. She answered her phone and handed it to me. Ferret explained that he was in hospital with pneumonia. He wanted me to go to his house to feed his pets. I was looking on Edna's phone calendar for my own availability to do it.