What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 384 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 381, 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 7:06 am

^^at least you can be glad you had the dream in the first place. I can count the number of such dreams I've had, on the fingers of one hand with most digits left over, so you can count yourself fortunate in this respect at least.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 10:30 am

I was playing the Sims 4, where they are at one of the city festivals, when the game suddenly said there was an a outbreak of an autism-like illness among my Sims. I was shocked and disgusted by their describing autism like an illness, but after a moment I decided to continue playing but I don't remember much except that the camera had taken on a third-person perspective but no one seemed to be acting differently.

I guess if it happened in real life the colors would have gotten much too bright and the sound would be much louder and distorted and even sims without the loner trait would become tense from being around so many people, but that would make just playing the game unpleasant. :?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2018, 11:32 am

Dreamt about waking up to an alarm clock

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 6:43 pm

^^^that might qualify as a nightmare of sorts. or it could be a literal "wakeup call." :idea:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 9:08 pm

dreamt about watching someone go down a waterslide.

aunt blabby:

a wake up call to do what, get a job? get precious lil "friends"? eat less?

did not feel bad about the dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 9:21 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
dreamt about watching someone go down a waterslide. aunt blabby: a wake up call to do what, get a job? get precious lil "friends"? eat less? did not feel bad about the dream.

sorry, but only you have the answer to that, inside your brain, my brain hasn't a clue as to what particular time pressures you have. :scratch:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 9:30 pm

aunt blabby

for a long time, i have not had time pressures.

no school, no work. no nothing.

for a long time i have not set an alarm clock.

although that itself, might be the problem.

b/c i waste too much time loitering.

just waiting til the next meal.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 9:32 pm

if you don't mind, do you fear death?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 9:39 pm

aunt blabby:

yes, but here are things i fear a lot more - rape, homelessness, disability, poverty, schizophrenia, jail.

the other thing is, that sooner or later i will end up homeless. $$ will run out. so death doesn't sound that bad.

besides everyone is going to die.

and i am already 35 years old. and that is not young.

from age 12 til about 27, pretty much, fantasized about suicide. on a daily basis.

after my precious lil "mom" dropped dead three years ago, the mystique was kind of, removed.

it was like, whatever.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2018, 10:01 pm

upon further reflection, the dream seems to suggest a wish that life would stop with its demands.

sorrowfairiewhisper
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2018, 6:52 pm

I've dreamed of stone henge, it was dark and eerie around the circle but the sky was lit up a solar orange colour.

kazanscube
Veteran
Veteran

29 May 2018, 8:24 am

I'm not good at recalling all of the dream;however, I recall finding myself in a lecture hall of sorts with several people listening to a particular lecturer whom was talking about thing relating to the supernatural basically. As I was walking down towards the stage, the speaker started to describe elements of malevolent entities which can exist in the world which is parallel to our own but, is quite real and accessible under certain circumstances.
Prior to reaching the stage, the lecturer started to mention certain variable or details of my own life that only a small number of people in my actual life have ever been privy to. As the speaker was talking about how I encountered scenarios that basically involved ghosts,demons, or whatever language or words anyone reading this would like to use. I picked up a microphone and started to discuss a specific event that had taken place in my life where in clear detail I should have been clinically dead though for reasons unknown was not dead.
As talking to the crowd I picked up telephone located on the wall and called by none of than Lucifer,Satan, The Devil, you get the idea. As per my conversation on the phone while still holding my microphone I forcefully confronted such person and literally described certain things about myself which are very private if not personally immoral to my own sense of belief. As discussing such material I forced said person on the phone to confirm whether such happened or did not without the capacity of the devil be able to lie literally..

I can't remember anything beyond this though, during the whole dream I was both super anxious about past things and how I've tried to carry on as a honorable person.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 3:56 am

Dreamt that someone prescribed the wrong drug and I got sick

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 4:44 am

I dreamt that I had long luxurious hair and everyone wanted to feel it.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 6:35 am

I dreamt that Count Olaf from an A Series of Unfortunate Events was in an affair with the main characters mother.. Oh and they were fencing.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 May 2018, 6:43 am

Dreamt that someone gave me twenty bucks