What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 385 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 382, 383, 384, 385, 386, 387, 388 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 3:37 am

^^^that sounds like a relatively nice dream, unless they made you do something for it.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 5:42 am

Dreamt about riding a bike on the sidewalk. A pedestrian was blocking me and I said , excuse me

Aunt blabby

They did not make me do anything for the twenty bucks

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 5:45 am

^^^would you say it was a good dream then?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 8:01 am

Dreamt about watching someone walk into an unfamiliar building

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

31 May 2018, 1:00 pm

Another moving dream.This time the new tenants moved in before I moved all my stuff out. & I was all like, “Well, that was weird.” :| :lol: Srsly.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jun 2018, 6:29 am

Dreamt about watching someone cook

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 10:20 am

Another moving dream. This time I had a day or so to get it done & hadn’t even started yet. :evil:

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jun 2018, 10:48 am

I once dreamt that i had to get an injection but was scared. After begging the nurse for a while i told myself "well i'm in a dream anyway it's not going to hurt" but then it hurt :? I was like wtf? when i woke up.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2018, 9:36 pm

^^^that sounds to me like the beginnings of a lucid dream :star: :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 4:35 pm

i'm overdue for a dream now, I keep dreaming i'm dreaming instead. :scratch:

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2018, 6:34 pm

I was in a group, walking through the countryside. It was mostly grassy, but then we passed by a patch of muddy ground and suddenly I felt triggered.

Memories started coming back to me, I'd killed a man and buried him there. The people I was with had known him, but none of them knew what had happened.

I decided, my best bet was to shuffle the memories back to the furthest corner of my brain and bury them there. We carried on walking but I felt very light and empty-headed.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 4:13 pm

^^^mebbe it refers to an aspect of yourself you are keeping suppressed? :idea:

Sahn
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 4:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^mebbe it refers to an aspect of yourself you are keeping suppressed? :idea:

I reckon :wink:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2018, 4:35 pm

Dreamt that someone asked if I had taken a shower and I answered. :D no

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2018, 6:04 pm

I dreamt I was in my late folks' old house, and in the kitchen around the dining room table was my late mother and my older sister, discussing going somewhere together, and I was in the bathroom, I tried to turn on the lights but they would not turn on, despite me flipping the switch back and forth and tapping the light fixture and cussing up a storm at the daggone thing. then I heard my sister and mom go into the garage, get in the car and take off somewhere, leaving me along in the dark bathroom. :huh:

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2018, 5:13 am

I had an odd dream, but I can link a lot of the content (but not all) to things that had happened or I'd heard/seen that day. You might call this a nightmare.

I was on a grassless peat moor, digging with a wooden handled spade. There was a medium-sized wooden barn behind me and one or two small shacks/outhouses some way in front of me. I walked to the nearest rise and looked down at a depression, like the centre of an old volcano. The earth was cracked and steam was gently rising from some of the cracks. I could see red-orange light through some of them.

Turning back around, I saw a group of people, likely a school trip, walking along the fence bordering this land. As they went behind the barn, I went to close the gate so they wouldn't come through. I closed the gate and because there was no real latch I began to lift heavy objects to keep the gate shut. I'd just finished by the time the group arrived and the chaperone (who looked like actress Olivia Wilde) came to the gate and began talking to me. I told her (amicably) that they shouldn't be here, and we should be wary of the Faceless Man.

At this point she looked down at my hands. Lifting them to see what she was looking at, I saw my fingertips were dripping in fresh blood. I paused for a second, trying to remember why there was blood. Without saying a word, she walked back and led the group away, and I walked back towards one of the outbuildings. I pulled on the door (unusually with my left hand) and it opened some way before it hit something and wouldn't open further.

I became aware that the Faceless Man was right next to me. He was tall but hunched over, skeletally thin, with his arms contorted up to his chest. He was entirely hairless and had claws or claw-like finger- and toe-nails, as well as pointed teeth. He was called the Faceless Man for good reason - it wasn't a smooth featurless skull, or the bloody musculature of missing skin, or even the blackness of a void. He had no face in a way you couldn't see. Except he had apparently already found a few victims, because I could see, stitched to his face, the eye and cheek of one victim, and the nose of another. His head was mere inches away from my ear, and I could hear his rattling pant.

Then I woke up. Some part of that must have reminded me of a previous dream, because I spent a good 10 minutes walking through the mansions and streets of dreams I had years ago. I had a vague memory of the Faceless Man being in those dark and musty rooms, but it could be a false memory.

EDIT: for grammar & spelling

Last edited by MisterSpock on 17 Jun 2018, 6:37 am, edited 3 times in total.