What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 332 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 329, 330, 331, 332, 333, 334, 335 ... 498  Next

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 9:24 pm

I always have weird dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 9:35 pm

Sweetleaf wrote:

if you had to choose one, which was the weirdest?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

14 Apr 2017, 11:07 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^ join the club about feeling like life is zooming by faster than we can comprehend.

Thanks, I will make good use of my membership.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 12:54 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^ join the club about feeling like life is zooming by faster than we can comprehend.

keep your watch wound up :)

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2017, 9:05 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

keep your watch wound up :)

Will do! :salut:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 7:34 am

auntblabby wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

if you had to choose one, which was the weirdest?

Or just tell us you're latest weird dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Apr 2017, 5:51 pm

I don't know what kinda dream this was, but I kept seeing a replay of john lennon's last moments on this earth, and hearing him singing "real love." :dj:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Apr 2017, 8:08 pm

I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, I was late and people were calling my name angrily, to report to this operating room or that one, and I tried stuffing my street clothes into my locker but for some reason it was full-up of various things i'd absent-mindedly crammed in there at quitting times, countless quitting times in the past in a hurry to get the hell out the door, and the locker wouldn't close so I just said to hell with it and reported to work, and as soon as I could get away I rushed back to the locker room only to find it had been emptied, and as I was saying "UH OH" to myself, I looked around a corner and there was some employee who told me, "you shouldn't have left your locker open, now I will charge you money to get your stuff back." I eventually persuaded him to let me have my drivers' license and car keys back, he let me dig through my things in a box, and failed to find my car insurance card. then he told me he wanted me to be his sex slave. then I awoke. 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 3:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, I was late and people were calling my name angrily, to report to this operating room or that one, and I tried stuffing my street clothes into my locker but for some reason it was full-up of various things i'd absent-mindedly crammed in there at quitting times, countless quitting times in the past in a hurry to get the hell out the door, and the locker wouldn't close so I just said to hell with it and reported to work, and as soon as I could get away I rushed back to the locker room only to find it had been emptied, and as I was saying "UH OH" to myself, I looked around a corner and there was some employee who told me, "you shouldn't have left your locker open, now I will charge you money to get your stuff back." I eventually persuaded him to let me have my drivers' license and car keys back, he let me dig through my things in a box, and failed to find my car insurance card. then he told me he wanted me to be his sex slave. then I awoke. 8O

8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:08 pm

I didn't dream anything last night; I was so exhausted from lack of sleep.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:14 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

8O

what do you think it means?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:16 pm

^It could be lack of security--emotional or mental--relating to mundane or material things, or being 'prostituted' [not literally, thankfully] against your will.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:24 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^It could be lack of security--emotional or mental--relating to mundane or material things, or being 'prostituted' [not literally, thankfully] against your will.

thank you for your input, that is very perceptive of you, and quite on the mark :idea:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:25 pm

^You're welcome. My mum often comments on how perceptive I am; I guess I've always been that way. :study:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 4:31 pm

^^^you are always welcome to pipe up when you see a dream that you can grok.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Apr 2017, 5:09 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

8O

what do you think it means?

A male person dreaming about someone going through their belongings (a form of violation),and then that person in the dream doing the violating also wants to violate you sexually.

Interesting.

If you're contemplating returning to the workforce it might be a metaphor for working itself: all wage earning is a form of selling yourself (ie prostitution, in a sense).

I dunno.

It actually reminds a little bit of real life experience I had when I was in my late Twenties. Was a salesclerk in an office supply store. One of the regular customers was a middle aged executive type about Dad's age who would browse the pen section a lot. A funny round faced but distinquished looking person. One day I said "hello" to him (because it was the millionth time I had seen him in the store). He immediately got excited, took me aside, and showed me that he had a gold Amex card, and told me how rich he was...long story short...he obviously wanted me as his sugar baby.

Didnt take him up on it of course. But it was educational experience for a male to be propositioned like that. On one hand..what kinda cheap slut did he think I was? But on the other hand - I am flattered that the guy thought I was such a hottie!

And...its been...many years since anyone has propostioned me like that. So I guess ...sniff...I am just not the hottie I used to be. :(