What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 345 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 342, 343, 344, 345, 346, 347, 348 ... 498  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 3:52 pm

^ 8O Eep.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 4:18 pm

Nothing terribly spooky, to me at least. I meant I guess it can also be construed as more waking dreams.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 6:58 pm

^? What exactly do you mean? :o

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 7:12 pm

Well erhm OK it's honestly kind of spooky - nondescript, roughly weasel sized ectoplasmic shadows disapparating into corner moldings.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 8:01 pm

Those darn disapparating ectoplasmic shadows! :P I could give you advice on how to send them away, so to speak, but you might not believe me.

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2017, 8:15 pm

Anything goes

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 7:50 am

had another one of those dreams where I was dreaming I was sleeping but dreaming. :o

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 9:25 am

I was reading a Calvin and Hobbes comic, only it was switching from a comic strip to an animated cartoon as if there was ever one actually made, where Calvin and his parents were going on a trip somewhere, but his parents accidentally leave him home...alone.

And here's the really weird (and sad) part. His parents don't come back, and then he ages up into an adult. His home is surrounded by tall overgrown grass (amazingly, this being Calvin, the house is still standing, but possibly because it's locked up and he can't get inside), and Calvin looks like a hippie or a stereotypical homeless person with long straight hair and beard stubble and a scruffy brown coat, but his face otherwise remains childlike. I didn't see Hobbes anywhere, which was even sadder. I remember the comic arc, though, where the family went away for a couple of days to go to a wedding, and Calvin forgot Hobbes and wouldn't stop complaining, and when they got back the parents joked that next time they should take the tiger and forget the kid. In this dream it looked like they weren't really joking. :(

Also the parents must have gotten new unbreakable windows so that this time nobody could rob them.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 9:36 am

I had a rather unsettling dream. There was a young, twentyish girl with a long dark blue travelling cloak and long, dark braided hair. She was lost in the snow, but then came across a huge, imposing manor type of building. She was reluctantly let in, and discovered that there had been a murder there [or some such thing?]. Everyone was a suspect, naturally, but no police or detectives had been called. There was another young person there, a man, dressed in a dark suit with dark hair and pale skin. He kept following the girl around in an amiably creepy kind of way. He tried to get her to drink some wine with him, but she protested that she never drank alcohol. So he drank some instead, but then started convulsing and was dead within seconds, all the while the girl was screaming and screaming. She quickly left after that, back out into the snow.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 9:03 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I had a rather unsettling dream. There was a young, twentyish girl with a long dark blue travelling cloak and long, dark braided hair. She was lost in the snow, but then came across a huge, imposing manor type of building. She was reluctantly let in, and discovered that there had been a murder there [or some such thing?]. Everyone was a suspect, naturally, but no police or detectives had been called. There was another young person there, a man, dressed in a dark suit with dark hair and pale skin. He kept following the girl around in an amiably creepy kind of way. He tried to get her to drink some wine with him, but she protested that she never drank alcohol. So he drank some instead, but then started convulsing and was dead within seconds, all the while the girl was screaming and screaming. She quickly left after that, back out into the snow.

Snow
To see snow in your dream signifies your inhibitions, unexpressed emotions and feelings of frigidity. You need to release and express these emotions and inhibitions. Alternatively, snow means that you are feeling indifferent, alone and neglected. To dream that you are watching the snow fall represents a clean start and a fresh, new perspective. It is indicative of spiritual peace and tranquility. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to take advantage of opportunities that arise; otherwise such opportunities will disappear. To dream that you find something in the snow suggests that you are exploring and accessing your unused potential, abilities, and talents. You have uncovered some hidden talent and ability within yourself. It may also refers to a need to forgive.
Long Hair
To dream that you have long hair indicates that you are thinking long and carefully before making some decision. You are concentrating on some plan or situation.
Black Hair
Dreaming of someone with black or raven hair refers to someone who is mysterious. If you dream that you have black hair or that you are dying your hair black, then it indicates that you are feeling closed off. You are trying to cover up your true feelings.
Braids
To dream that your hair is in braids represents your neat and orderly way of thinking. It symbolizes your determination and strong mindset.
Mansion
To see a mansion in your dream symbolizes your greatest potential and growth. You may feel that your current situation or relationship is in a rut.
Murder
To dream that you witness or are in the vicinity of a murder indicates deep-seated anger towards somebody. Consider how the victim represents aspects of yourself that you want to destroy or eliminate.
Suit
To dream that you or some other dream character is wearing a suit indicates that you want to be acknowledged and recognized for your abilities and skills. You do not want your power to go unnoticed.
Wine
To dream of drinking wine symbolizes festivity, celebration, companionship, satisfaction and success. You are content with the way your life is going. The dream may also be a pun on "whining" and whining about difficult things. In particular, to dream that you are drinking red wine signifies excess and sensuality.
Convulsions
To dream that you have a seizure or convulsion indicates a lack of control in your life.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 12:53 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Wow!

The girl is yourself. you're lost in the snow, and cold. You finally find a safe haven, only to find that its anything but safe. A murder already happened. Everyone is suspect. A creepy dude tries to hit on you. You brush him off. Turns out that the drink you refused was even more dangerous than you thought. So you fled the scene. Venturing out in the trackless snow was better than that mansion. And you never find a safe haven.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 1:13 pm

Donald Trump was my therapist.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 3:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
had another one of those dreams where I was dreaming I was sleeping but dreaming. :o

Whoa, what is with you and these inception-like dreams? Lol. :)

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 3:28 pm

I've been falling asleep lucidly. I think I've been spending lots of time in others' dreams.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 6:47 pm

naturalplastic: Yes, that sounds about right. Ironically, last night I had a dream that was almost the reverse: I was trapped/imprisoned in a manor-type building, but it was bright and clean instead of dark and dismally messy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jul 2017, 1:38 am

Butterfly88 wrote:
Donald Trump was my therapist.

that qualifies as a nightmare. 8O I betcha he was an RET type.