What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 350 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 347, 348, 349, 350, 351, 352, 353 ... 498  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 10:28 am

Last night I dreamed about a teenaged boy who could turn into a dinosaur [an igauanadon, to be precise], and communicate with other dinosaurs kept on some sort of reserve.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

300series
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2017, 1:50 pm

I just had the weirdest dreams last night & the night before last night. Last night's dream was about something I do not like, but I used to like. Two nights ago was about something I like.

Last night, I had a dream where I was at a restaurant that my car club that I am no-longer a member of always met at for their monthly meetings, and I was desperately trying my best to avoid them & not get noticed. Last night was their meeting (which I obviously did not attend); they always meet on the second Tuesday of every month, so maybe that I why I had the dream.

Two nights ago, I had a dream where I was with a girl that I have a crush on right now, and we were together & kissing. In the dream, I could hear an old song from 1982 called I'm So Excited by the Pointer Sisters.

I met her for the first time on Saturday, 27 February, 2016, at my first Meetup. I saw her again 3 weeks ago at the latest Meetup hosted by the group I am a part of, at the same location we were last year. I had forgotten about her & did not know that she was coming to the Meetup until I got there. It is a group for adults with Asperger's syndrome. I think she may be a good match for me; we share some of the same struggles, and her name is even similar to my name. I want to ask her out, but I am too shy.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2017, 9:21 pm

More erotic dreams.
I've never had so many.
Dont know what that signifies.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

11 Aug 2017, 7:28 pm

Raleigh wrote:
More erotic dreams.
I've never had so many.
Dont know what that signifies.

i had one myself.it was in a jungle where a woman was wearing a grey leopard print bra & panties in her size swinging from tree to tree like a female tarzan,it was really sexy.i started to masturbate to it afterwards :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2017, 9:18 pm

today, dreamt that i was in college. and moved to orinda.

Tim_Tex
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:41 am

I had a very funny dream last night. There was a "lost" episode of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show from the early 80s. The episode was entitled "The Loud Word", and it consisted almost entirely of all the Peanuts characters farting.

Now proficient in ChatGPT!

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 9:54 am

I just dreamt about seeing my friends.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:07 pm

Tim_Tex wrote:
I had a very funny dream last night. There was a "lost" episode of the Charlie Brown and Snoopy Show from the early 80s. The episode was entitled "The Loud Word", and it consisted almost entirely of all the Peanuts characters farting.

classic :wtg:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 7:16 pm

I had a dream that was more than a little nightmare-ish.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 8:43 pm

^^^how'd it go?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 7:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.

:mrgreen: LOL!

Last night I had a dream where I was in a Hospital, specifically in-patent part, I awoke on a Hospital bed and went to leave the room, but as I opened the door something crashed into the fare wall and sucked me into a void. Inside the void was black nothingness and then I woke up. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 9:22 pm

^^^what do you think it was telling you? :scratch:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:34 pm

Dreamt about flying

Physically levitating

But that is not"weird"

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

14 Aug 2017, 4:37 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
I don't mind watching sports with attractive [scantily clad] people in them, I turn the sound down and the music up. monster vehicle competitions are also diverting.

:mrgreen: LOL!

Last night I had a dream where I was in a Hospital, specifically in-patent part, I awoke on a Hospital bed and went to leave the room, but as I opened the door something crashed into the fare wall and sucked me into a void. Inside the void was black nothingness and then I woke up. :huh:

and that's why i refer to mine based on how vivid they are as “it”

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 9:57 am

Dreamt about sitting on the toilet eating while someone banged on the door

Thus far I have only done that once. At age 18. And now I am 34

That was not emotional gorging. It was because I wanted to eat and I was afraid of getting caught in the hallway of school during class time

Having said that I have done plenty of emotional gorging

Slept fine last night

Not exhausted

But woke up Saturday and Monday exhausted

300series
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2017, 11:37 am

I just woke up from a really weird dream. It has to do with one of my favourite horror movies & novels.

I dreamed that I was going to the high school prom with Carrie White, the lead character of the movie Carrie, and also the old novel by Stephen King. I was covered in blood & crying the whole time.