What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 336 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338, 339 ... 498  Next

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

07 May 2017, 1:49 pm

My sister got married to herself, and I either couldn't or wasn't allowed to go to her wedding.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 9:28 pm

I was taking a nap and I had another one of those tooth-losing dreams. In it my teeth were all coming loose and falling out and some of my fillings fell out before the teeth did. I hate dreams like that! :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 9:45 pm

I dreamt I was in the kitchen of my parents' old house, and the door leading into the garage was damaged, warped so that it didn't close well, and my dad, appearing as he was in his 30s, left it open for some reason- and some nasty aggressive thumb-sized bees flew in and chased us around, and I hurriedly grabbed a vacuum cleaner and sucked 'em up and smashed what bees I could get to. my dad didn't understand why I was making such a fuss, as he said, "stings don't really hurt." then the dream segued into me being down in New Orleans, standing on a downtown city street after dark, beneath a billboard advertising The Saints sports team. playing in the background was The Who's and Rod Stewart's versions of "Pinball Wizard." my sister was sitting in the passenger seat of a decrepit old beater, in the driver's seat was a disheveled older man, who owned a hot dog stand we were parked next to, which served 3' long 3" thick custom hot dogs in giant gourmet buns, and I wanted one so bad, they looked so overwhelmingly yummy that it made my stomach growl thinking about eating them, but my sister told me I should avoid eating them as they would be bad for my health. then I awoke.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 9:28 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in the kitchen of my parents' old house, and the door leading into the garage was damaged, warped so that it didn't close well, and my dad, appearing as he was in his 30s, left it open for some reason- and some nasty aggressive thumb-sized bees flew in and chased us around, and I hurriedly grabbed a vacuum cleaner and sucked 'em up and smashed what bees I could get to. my dad didn't understand why I was making such a fuss, as he said, "stings don't really hurt." then the dream segued into me being down in New Orleans, standing on a downtown city street after dark, beneath a billboard advertising The Saints sports team. playing in the background was The Who's and Rod Stewart's versions of "Pinball Wizard." my sister was sitting in the passenger seat of a decrepit old beater, in the driver's seat was a disheveled older man, who owned a hot dog stand we were parked next to, which served 3' long 3" thick custom hot dogs in giant gourmet buns, and I wanted one so bad, they looked so overwhelmingly yummy that it made my stomach growl thinking about eating them, but my sister told me I should avoid eating them as they would be bad for my health. then I awoke.

Not content with your deck, the bees are invading your dreams too?!

Mmmm, oversized foods. :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 9:57 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not content with your deck, the bees are invading your dreams too?! Mmmm, oversized foods. :chef:

yeah, you shoulda seen those doggies, beefy yum yummmm... :chef:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 7:46 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not content with your deck, the bees are invading your dreams too?! Mmmm, oversized foods. :chef:

yeah, you shoulda seen those doggies, beefy yum yummmm... :chef:

Yummy! :o

I didn't have any dreams last night. :?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 7:53 am

i'm sure you'll have better luck tonight.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 8:36 pm

SilentJessica wrote:
My sister got married to herself, and I either couldn't or wasn't allowed to go to her wedding.

Married to....herself???????????????

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 8:44 pm

a few people marry themselves.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 10:01 pm

auntblabby wrote:
i'm sure you'll have better luck tonight.

Thank you! If I do I will be sure to post them!

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 May 2017, 11:20 am

I opened a cupboard and found a baby animal in a cage. It was my sister's pet I didn't know about. It was like a hamster, and there was a little sign on the cage that said it was a banaar (I don't know where I got that name from). When I took it out of the cage to hold it, its claws got stuck in my hand and then the room went black. There were lots of green lights everywhere. When everything went back to normal, I looked at the banaar and it was wearing a purple dress. The label on the dress said that it was its toilet.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 May 2017, 10:50 pm

^^^^^^fascinating dream! i'll have to look up "banaar." I wonder if it is related to "catarrh"?
EDIT- I researched it and found the closest word I could find, which is bañar, the Spanish infinitive verb "to bathe." so mebbe your unconscious sleeping mind got that word from a long-ago Spanish class?

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 May 2017, 1:18 am

Thanks. :) I've never tried to learn Spanish, so I'm not sure how I would have thought of that word. It's interesting that the closest word to the one I saw on the cage means "to bathe" when the animal was wearing a dress that it could use as a toilet.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 1:53 am

^^^I think that might be the collective unconscious in action.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 2:21 am

For some reason we were digging a grave to bury someone in, in my yard. And my moms boyfriend came over to tell us to keep it down....the night before it was a tornado that passed close by my house but not close enough to destroy it. Then I also dreamed that I had accidentally cut the blade on my brothers latest addition to his blade collection with a machete because he had been talking about how a machete could do that to the blade, but then I dreamed of it actually happening.

Also I have reoccurring locations in my dreams, not always the same dream but usually some locations it happens in are reoccurring. The weird thing is, is some of these 'dream locations' in my head have existed since I was like 7 so like its not even new places. Meh if you want things to get weird talk to me about my dreams..in the past I even had dreams where I had one perspective and then talked to my brother and found out he had been having the other part of the dream. I mean how freaking weird is that? unless he was just messing with me but with the seriousness of the conversation I don't really think that.

Like the most memoriable one is when I was in a weird attic in my dream and thought I looked down through the window and saw my brother looking up...then he said he had a dream he was looking up into a weird attic and thought he saw me in there. And then we were both like...wow, we just described the same dream from different perspectives. So weird dreams are not a new thing for me.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 May 2017, 2:28 am

^^^^ do you ever dream of past lives?