What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 375 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 372, 373, 374, 375, 376, 377, 378 ... 498  Next

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2018, 11:17 am

I saw Trump walking down the street of a city & I thought “What’s he doing here?” :x He must’ve escaped from his handlers. :P

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jan 2018, 12:16 pm

Seeing someone hacked to death; a big peice flew across the room.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jan 2018, 9:11 pm

^^^ 8O
ahem.
I dreamt I was on my front porch on a sunny spring day. the mail delivery person drove up to my porch with a sack full of parcels of various sizes, addressed to me, and wanted me to sign for them. he was middle-aged with close-cropped white hair and gray-blue steel-colored eyes. he told me that he remembered seeing me as a child, in the post office with my mother, and I was thinking in the dream, that is curious, I am not sure I remember it that way. then I awoke. :huh:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 4:23 pm

Last night's dream was weird but kind of amusing and a little gross. I was visiting a cousin/childhood friend of mine, who had gotten an Xbox. I started playing what looked like one of the Puzzle Bobble or Bust-a-Move games on it, which have the characters from Bubble Bobble and is one of my favorite spin-offs from one of my favorite classic games. But there was a really weird and long animated cutscene in the game where Bub, the little green dragon, really needs to pee. So he goes to a toilet but is disgusted by what looks like poop in the toilet bowl and there's a long list of instructions on the tank on how to use it written in what I assumed to be Japanese but may have just been a bunch of weird symbols. Bub gets annoyed by the lengthy list for something so simple and then sits on the toilet. But then he gets flushed down it. Then a teddy bear appears in the water after refilling. Bub later wakes up in a hospital bed. He's sniffling and coughing because he has a cold (maybe the water in the toilet chilled him or it was last used by someone with a cold). He leaves to enter the bubble-shooting stage but his cold and the ordeal of being flushed has given him very low energy, and he shoots the bubbles very slowly and loses. :(

And no, I did not watch Flushed Away or play the actual game before going to bed. :lol:

Piobaire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jan 2018, 7:00 pm

My mate and I are on a small life float, several hundred yards off of a sand beach, sunny, on a very calm sea. Out to seaward you can see an impossibly large wave approaching. The float goes up the face of this towering ~500' wave, which crests and breaks. I survive and end up on the beach; I never see my mate again.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 9:01 am

Dreamt that someone told me to get a job

Dreamt that Physics class had 250 students

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 9:10 am

Edited

Last edited by ZachGoodwin on 09 Jan 2018, 9:48 am, edited 6 times in total.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 9:12 am

I was at a party socializing.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2018, 10:05 am

I dreamt that I was assigned to play the role of the angel in a church Christmas pageant. My line was at the very end of the play, and I didn't have specific words to say: I could just say whatever I wanted that was relevant. I ended up saying something about "Merry Christmas", and I heard an obnoxious guy I used to know say snarkily, "It's not Merry Christmas." That kind of soured the mood for me a bit.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 2:28 pm

I dreamt I was in a hospital, everything was white or beige, and I wandered into the hospital cafeteria, and before I ordered any food I heard somehow, like the information was in the very air itself, that I was supposed to first sit in front of a portrait of the executive chef that ran the place, and say grace to him or his image. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 9:55 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was in a hospital, everything was white or beige, and I wandered into the hospital cafeteria, and before I ordered any food I heard somehow, like the information was in the very air itself, that I was supposed to first sit in front of a portrait of the executive chef that ran the place, and say grace to him or his image. :huh:

Sounds like a medical cult!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2018, 10:09 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I have no real idea what it was about :scratch:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 7:14 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That’s why I offered my two cents :flower:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jan 2018, 4:08 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

That’s why I offered my two cents :flower:

thank you for your 2 cents' worth donation :mrgreen:

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

12 Jan 2018, 6:15 pm

I had yet another dream about being in some kind of home where I had to sleep in a basement with a row of dingy old hospital beds. While I'm the bed for the night a large needle comes down on a cord or something and tries to stick me. I jump out of bed and ask a staff what they were doing. She said they were just trying to inject me with a drug that keeps you from wetting the bed. I said I didn't need it because I don't wet the bed, and I was really disgusted with them for thinking I did because I was in a mental institution or whatever this place was. But while we're talking I discover the staff has stuck me with some other drug and I didn't even feel it but then I notice a wet spot of liquid on my arm. Then I start getting really bad anxiety and tension and pain in my legs. The staff thought this meant I was getting better!

Not long before this I had another dream that I was in a home and the staff actually tried to kill me, threatening me by putting a dagger against my throat, and then I broke free and said I was calling the police. Why must I revisit these place in my dreams, especially when reality is bad enough as it is? :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

13 Jan 2018, 3:00 pm

^^^I've had recurring nightmares also. :|