What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 380 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 377, 378, 379, 380, 381, 382, 383 ... 498  Next

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 1:33 pm

Repulsion: cuddling a topless boy acquaintance from high school.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2018, 10:21 am

Dreamt about visiting a Buddhist temple

Someone unlocked the bathroom for me

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 2:44 am

had another one of those dream oscillations that awoke me with a start. I don't know what to call those dreams.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 1:41 pm

Sad: moving house again. Everything I couldn’t bring, I put in the yard for others to take.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 11:32 pm

^^^^HoboJungle, To dream that you or someone is moving in or out of a place signifies your desire or need for change. It may also mean an end to a situation or relationship; you are moving on. Alternatively, it indicates your determination and issues regarding dependence/independence.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 9:26 am

I haven't really slept well enough to dream in the last couple of weeks. However, I did have a graphic dream where I was caught in a parking lot and was about to be shot. I think the events in the news have been really getting to me.

MisterSpock
Veteran
Veteran

27 Mar 2018, 11:47 am

I could hear a bassline to a well known song then looked down and saw myself playing the bass. After waking up, I checked online and I had been playing the right notes...

Something I knew and forgot, or just some dream-state perfect pitch? Who knows.

Butterfly88
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 7:52 am

I was surrounded by cheese. I'm vegan so I don't even eat regular cheese.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 2:56 am

Butterfly88 wrote:
I was surrounded by cheese. I'm vegan so I don't even eat regular cheese.

Cheese
To see cheese in your dream symbolizes gains and profits. Alternatively, the dream may be a metaphor for something that is "cheesy" or lame. Or it could be saying that you need to smile more.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 9:26 pm

I can't remember the last time I dreamt of cheese, it'd have to be a dream from several years ago, where I was picking lasagna leaves off of a huge lasagna mountain, lasagna has cheese in it so I guess that was a cheese dream of sorts. :chef:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 9:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I can't remember the last time I dreamt of cheese, it'd have to be a dream from several years ago, where I was picking lasagna leaves off of a huge lasagna mountain, lasagna has cheese in it so I guess that was a cheese dream of sorts. :chef:

Lasagna leaves? :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:06 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yes, it was a very entertaining dream if I do say so myself, I was on a giant jiggling mountain of lasagna, and leaves grew off of lasagna plants on the lasagna mountain.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 11:34 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

yes, it was a very entertaining dream if I do say so myself, I was on a giant jiggling mountain of lasagna, and leaves grew off of lasagna plants on the lasagna mountain.

Did the plants have ravioli seeds?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 12:45 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my dream did not have that level of granular detail, unfortunately. but a guy pulled up in a white pickup truck, he had a bullhorn and he shouted up at us on the lasagna mountain, "how much power does that thing generate?" to which I responded, "1.21 jigglewatts!" then somebody down below piped up with, "why doncha just EAT the damned thing?!" :chef:
I so miss lasagna :| I never get to eat that.

hobojungle
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 3:37 pm

Living in a cluttered attic. Mother almost caught me smoking. 8O

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 8:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

my dream did not have that level of granular detail, unfortunately. but a guy pulled up in a white pickup truck, he had a bullhorn and he shouted up at us on the lasagna mountain, "how much power does that thing generate?" to which I responded, "1.21 jigglewatts!" then somebody down below piped up with, "why doncha just EAT the damned thing?!" :chef:
I so miss lasagna :| I never get to eat that.

I wish apon you more granular dreams! :flower: Why don’t ya get to eat it anymore? Because of the carbs?