What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 322 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 319, 320, 321, 322, 323, 324, 325 ... 498  Next

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jan 2017, 8:57 pm

I had a black-and-white dream where I was waiting in the lobby of a movie theater waiting for my girlfriend. She didn't show, but she didn't stood me up. Instead, she sent her roommate in her place. I began feeling anxious and uneasy and I asked her where my GF was. She refused to say anything, but she told me that my GF was held up at her place of work {a restaurant} and that she was going to text me. I hurried to the concessions stand and told the person attending the concessions that my GF's roommate was harassing me and I also demanded a refund. The concessions attendant gave me a refund, but began shape-shifting into who else...my girlfriend! She began cackling in a crazy, demented manner and began singing to me.

Because my GF and I both grew up in the 1990s {we attended the same grade school together}, we sang these songs. These songs you may view as suggestive because of the content in the lyrics, so please bear with me.

My girlfriend sang this to me:

I sang this to my girlfriend:

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jan 2017, 6:54 pm

This dream was set when I was in school. We were in some sort of play about Vikings and I had a major part. We were asked to make our costumes, I found out this beautiful Celtic brooch with an amethyst in the middle and when I couldn't find it I had a major meltdown and was banned from performing. Instead of school as you'd expect, the entire dream was set in the local shopping centre. Our class was in the Iceland :lol:.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 7:58 pm

i keep having dreams then waking up, falling back asleep, then waking up again with no memory of it. :|

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

15 Jan 2017, 7:59 pm

I had this dream I was on the bus with my dog who died years ago and the bus is going to my childhood home town. People have no objection to a non service dog on the bus. He even sits on the seat next to me. Some people ask if they can pet him but that's it.
On the way, we pass this HUGE veterinary hospital and animal place. I'm like "Wow! I wonder if I could get a volunteer position here?" The dog freaks out and is like, "No! No! Don't! That's a BAD place!" My grandmother who passed away a few years ago is also on the bus and agrees with the dog.

I woke up, went back to sleep and had another dream where I was thought I was late in getting to work. I got someone to drop me off but they doped me off at the location I don't usually volunteer at. 103 years ago, this particular veterinary practice had another building. It isn't there anymore, but in the dream this is where they doped me off at. It looked liked a gated up castle and even had golden statues in front and the fence was also made of gold

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jan 2017, 11:49 pm

I dreamt I was in my parents' old house with two pregnant women, about 38 weeks gestation, they were both watching some high-ranking pregnant person on tv speechifying about something relating to pregnancy. then I awoke.

WintergreenXIV
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

16 Jan 2017, 11:57 pm

I had a dream once that I was in a flying mini-bus with a character from Homestuck.

Whoever said technology would replace paper has obviously never tried to wipe their bum with an iPad.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 3:32 pm

I dreamed that WP had the custom member title feature again. :D

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jan 2017, 5:56 pm

I had a dream this morning that I had gone back and done a do-it-yourself suturing on myself where I had surgery more than 40 years ago. For suture material, I used the little plastic enclosed wires from inside an ethernet cable. When my doctor saw it, he was rather upset.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Jan 2017, 3:43 pm

^^^do you think that relates to any of your recent dealings with medicos?

eric76
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 4:25 am

auntblabby wrote:

Not really. I did have some outpatient surgery last year to remove some moles that could have become cancerous and that required stitches, but that was on my side and back. In the dream, the sutures were clearly above the sternum. Their location also made it easier, in the dream, to use both hands to do the suturing.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Jan 2017, 4:39 am

Surgery
To dream that you or someone else is undergoing surgery signifies the opening of the Self and/or the need for emotional healing. You need to "cut out" or eliminate something from your life. Alternatively, a surgery suggests that you are feeling the influence of some authority figure. You are being swayed to act and behave a certain way. A more literal interpretation of this dream may reflect your concerns about upcoming surgery or about your health.
Operation
To dream that you are having an operation, suggests that you need to get something out of your system or cut it out of your life. Perhaps you need to let go of something or change your habits. To dream that you are operating on someone indicates that you are facing some deep issues or dealing with your repressed thoughts.
Suturing or Sewing a wound closed
To dream that you are suturing a wound closed suggests that you are trying to make amends with others. There may be a situation or relationship that needs to be repaired. Perhaps you are creating a new self-image and taking on a new attitude.
Computer Cable
To see something related to the internet in your dream suggests that you are caught in a complicated life situation. You feel trapped. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to expand your reach. it is time to "cast those nets" and see what comes back. The internet symbol may thus be a metaphor for your network of connections or the internet.

MagicMeerkat
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 6:11 pm

I dreamed Donald Trump invited me to the white house for apple pie.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2017, 7:09 pm

eric76 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Not really. I did have some outpatient surgery last year to remove some moles that could have become cancerous and that required stitches, but that was on my side and back. In the dream, the sutures were clearly above the sternum. Their location also made it easier, in the dream, to use both hands to do the suturing.

Sounds like a metaphor for the current age. Defying/circumventing an authority figure (your doctor) by by using the internet.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jan 2017, 9:35 pm

no dreams in a week now, I hope my brain is working ok :o

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jan 2017, 10:06 pm

I wonder what it means if I dream about a 4-piece computer? in heaven?

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

31 Jan 2017, 9:42 am

Last night's dream: My mother and aunt got into a really dirty old lift at the local shopping centre and two drag queens also got in.

One proceeded to hitch up his/her dress and pee all over my aunt! 8O

Maybe it's all the thinking about the transgender toilet thing in the US what triggered this, but do drag queens even use the ladies when in drag?

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~