What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 324 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 321, 322, 323, 324, 325, 326, 327 ... 498  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2017, 7:03 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
What a very odd dream! What do you suppose it means?

my best SWAG is it means that all my life I've been nibbling 'round the edges of life rather than being able to dive in, scrounging for the rags/leftover bits of life rather than being able to make/wear the real whole cloth or clothing of life, speaking metaphorically.

Do you think you should change how you eat life? Instead of just eating the crumbs, go for the whole pie? :idea:

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2017, 8:42 pm

auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
So the dream may be a comment on how middle American "common sense" is being "assaulted/tortured" nowadays.

:!: :!: :!: THANK YOU for that insight! :idea: I would not have found that gem on my own. :oops:

you're welcome. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2017, 10:10 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
So the dream may be a comment on how middle American "common sense" is being "assaulted/tortured" nowadays.

:!: :!: :!: THANK YOU for that insight! :idea: I would not have found that gem on my own. :oops:

you're welcome. :D

you have a talent for finding the kernel of dreams, you could prolly have a sorta sideline with it. :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Feb 2017, 10:12 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

my best SWAG is it means that all my life I've been nibbling 'round the edges of life rather than being able to dive in, scrounging for the rags/leftover bits of life rather than being able to make/wear the real whole cloth or clothing of life, speaking metaphorically.

Do you think you should change how you eat life? Instead of just eating the crumbs, go for the whole pie? :idea:

my mental and psychological mouth seems too small to eat the whole thing or even a big chunk of it. my mental TMJ gets in the way.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 12:53 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

my mental and psychological mouth seems too small to eat the whole thing or even a big chunk of it. my mental TMJ gets in the way.

Why do you suppose your mouths are too small? Do you feel you don't have much of a craving for life pie?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 1:08 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Why do you suppose your mouths are too small? Do you feel you don't have much of a craving for life pie?

I had the craving but not sufficient chewing and swallowing ability. it was all I could do to nibble at life.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 1:20 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I had the craving but not sufficient chewing and swallowing ability. it was all I could do to nibble at life.

You have a better lot in life than me! :wtg: Have any dreams last night.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 1:22 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

i'm a lot older so I've had more time to do more living, you will have your day as well. didn't remember any dreams from last night as I took a sleeping pill which generally zonks me out dreamlessly.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 10:44 pm

I dreamt I was at work in the hospital, and there were several pregnant nurses working there who all were scheduled to compete in the Olympics in Greece. I was in the bathroom and for some reason I was #1'ing and #2'ing all over the place, making quite a mess, and I never seemed to be able to stop, like it was endless. one of the housekeepers walked in after I had finished and I was cleaning up the mess, and I told her to watch out for the "products."

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 8:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

i'm a lot older so I've had more time to do more living, you will have your day as well. didn't remember any dreams from last night as I took a sleeping pill which generally zonks me out dreamlessly.

Oh! I have nights where I don't dream at all, so I know how that feels.

Ps. Did you get my PM last night? :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 11:56 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

just saw it a bit ago, got onto WP late.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 6:00 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

just saw it a bit ago, got onto WP late.

Yay.

I had no dream last night. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 6:12 am

be patient, more will surely come to you, just as surely as god made little green aliens :alien:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 9:22 am

Last night I dreamed that I enlisted in the Marines and then realized that might have been a mistake and tried to figure out how to get out of it without going to jail. I'm not sure if I was successful or not.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 9:35 am

Reminds me of when Bugs Bunny was drafted into the Army.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2017, 10:18 am

I haven't had any dreams in over a week.