What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 335 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 332, 333, 334, 335, 336, 337, 338 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Apr 2017, 9:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^oh we had our share of that.

I think my family had more that it's fair share. But hey, at least it added some spice to the soup of life!

I coulda done without those particular spices, if ya ask me. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2017, 4:39 pm

I dreamt that I was back at work in the hospital, and that the late steve jobs, looking as he did in the 70s, was our new chief OB/GYN surgeon. he decided we should do a C-section in our cart and elevator room, where we get and keep our supplies. nobody questioned him, at least out loud. curiously, when we did the C-section, he disappeared.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 8:27 pm

I had a dream last night involving UFOs invading earth.

wittgenstein
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 10:22 pm

Two hours ago I took a nap. I found myself in a giant hotel. I was all alone. I threw a ball down the hallway. It vanished! Its disappearance was strange. Then the door at the end of the hallway opened , and then another door opened ... I looked down the now much longer hallway. In each section that had previously been hidden from me was a man throwing a ball. They went to infinity. I had an eerie epiphany. They were all parallel universes! I wanted to run down the hall exploring all of them. But then I saw a closed door to my left and realized that what was behind it must be even stranger. I opened it and saw stairs. I ran up the stairs and found myself outside all alone. I was at the top of a huge concrete stairway with marble railings. At the bottom was a beautiful park. I put my hand on the railing and it crumbled. Everything I touched crumbled into powder. Everything ( trees, rocks, benches etc ) was fake!

I love debate!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtckVng_1a0
My debate style is calm and deadly!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-230v_ecAcM

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 10:46 pm

wittgenstein wrote:
Two hours ago I took a nap. I found myself in a giant hotel. I was all alone. I threw a ball down the hallway. It vanished! Its disappearance was strange. Then the door at the end of the hallway opened , and then another door opened ... I looked down the now much longer hallway. In each section that had previously been hidden from me was a man throwing a ball. They went to infinity. I had an eerie epiphany. They were all parallel universes! I wanted to run down the hall exploring all of them. But then I saw a closed door to my left and realized that what was behind it must be even stranger. I opened it and saw stairs. I ran up the stairs and found myself outside all alone. I was at the top of a huge concrete stairway with marble railings. At the bottom was a beautiful park. I put my hand on the railing and it crumbled. Everything I touched crumbled into powder. Everything ( trees, rocks, benches etc ) was fake!

seems that what humans see as "reality" is but a grand illusion. :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2017, 10:47 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:

gee, what did all those ooofohs do?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 10:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I dunno! I woke up before they landed. At first everyone though they were comets or something until the approached earths surface and thei true nature was relieved, as they (about four or so of them) banked and moved to land, I woke up. :huh:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2017, 10:35 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

I dunno! I woke up before they landed. At first everyone though they were comets or something until the approached earths surface and thei true nature was relieved, as they (about four or so of them) banked and moved to land, I woke up. :huh:

Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey into the unknown and signals self-development and self-awareness. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to take on a different perspective, no matter how bizarre or unusual it may be.
Dreaming that spaceships are falling out of the sky and crashing into earth implies that your ideas may be too outlandish and far-fetched. Perhaps you have set unrealistic goals for yourself and you are just setting yourself up for failure.
UFO
To see an UFO in your dream signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.
Dreaming that an UFO is attacking or invading the house of someone who passed away indicates that this person was suddenly taken away from you too soon. It also suggests that this person was mentally deteriorating.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 2:43 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Spaceship
To see a spaceship in your dream symbolizes your creative mind. It denotes a spiritual journey into the unknown and signals self-development and self-awareness. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you need to take on a different perspective, no matter how bizarre or unusual it may be.
Dreaming that spaceships are falling out of the sky and crashing into earth implies that your ideas may be too outlandish and far-fetched. Perhaps you have set unrealistic goals for yourself and you are just setting yourself up for failure.
UFO
To see an UFO in your dream signifies your desires to find your spiritual purpose in life. Alternatively, it indicates that you are feeling alienated from those around you. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are acting "spacey" or "spaced out". You need to be more grounded and come back to reality.
Dreaming that an UFO is attacking or invading the house of someone who passed away indicates that this person was suddenly taken away from you too soon. It also suggests that this person was mentally deteriorating.

No! Please don't make me come back to reality! Reality scares me. 8O

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 3:10 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Spaceship
UFO

you don't have to come back to reality, you can continue making your own reality, just as I have. :alien:

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 5:07 am

I was hanging out with Donald Trump. I don't remember much. I think we were golfing together at one point and were also hanging out at a resort. Just idle conversation as I recall. He was dressed in golfing attire the whole time.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 8:59 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:

Spaceship
UFO

you don't have to come back to reality, you can continue making your own reality, just as I have. :alien:

Phew! You scared me for a second. I like making my own reality, it's far safer and less scary than the real reality.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

02 May 2017, 4:49 pm

I have had some weird dreams of me walking around and doing activities that I cannot recall when I wake up. It's really strange, especially since it's a recurring thing. I also sometimes see things at night (shadowy objects) when I am extremely sleepy, but I cannot recognize them at all, because it usually happens when in shutdown mode....

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 12:37 am

^^^ do you see these shadowy objects in the periphery of your vision?

SilentJessica
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

06 May 2017, 8:02 am

I was in a supermarket somewhere I had never been before, and I saw some goldfish food and chicken salt, and I felt like buying it because the brand name was the same as my username on another forum. Instead of buying it, I bought a book, and when I was standing in the queue, a frozen pizza fell onto the floor from the back of the book (it came for free with it). Someone next to me told me I couldn't have it because it was theirs.

After that, I was in a different place, and someone was hurting me, so I was trying to hide from him. I think his clothes were made of garbage bags.

AQ: 40
RAADS-R: 149

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 9:39 pm

yesterday dreamt about making a 5 foot long bowel movement.

but usual my dreams are pretty boring. which I actually prefer. excitement, even fun, tends to get out of hand.