What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 387 of 498 [ 7965 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 384, 385, 386, 387, 388, 389, 390 ... 498  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2018, 4:44 pm

I was jolted away by some scariness that as soon as I was jolted awake, promptly evaporated. :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 7:09 pm

I dreamt I was back at work in the army hospital, it was very busy with a high-census day. I was wheeling a bed down to the delivery room when I witnessed one doc chew out an underling for not knowing proper medical terminology, saying "how the hell do you expect to be understood here if you can't even speak the @#$%ing language right?!"

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 8:02 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was back at work in the army hospital, it was very busy with a high-census day. I was wheeling a bed down to the delivery room when I witnessed one doc chew out an underling for not knowing proper medical terminology, saying "how the hell do you expect to be understood here if you can't even speak the @#$%ing language right?!"

Well, in his defense medical terminology is HARD, trust me!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 8:04 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that might have been a simple [but decades-delayed] replay of something I saw fleetingly, on duty in the hospital I useta work in back in the 90s.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 8:58 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

that might have been a simple [but decades-delayed] replay of something I saw fleetingly, on duty in the hospital I useta work in back in the 90s.

Ah! Well I k ow that sometimes I dream of things I have seen, or wish to see. Like this time I dream of gigantic boxes of cereal at the stores, I'm talking four-feet high boxes of cinnamon toast crunch! :chef:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jun 2018, 9:04 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Ah! Well I k ow that sometimes I dream of things I have seen, or wish to see. Like this time I dream of gigantic boxes of cereal at the stores, I'm talking four-feet high boxes of cinnamon toast crunch! :chef:

do you like cereal and want more of it?

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 7:30 am

Dreamt about giving a stranger a book

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2018, 8:32 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

do you like cereal and want more of it?

I love cereal!

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 2:30 am

Someone was killed again in my dream last night. But I've forgotten the details since this morning.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 5:48 am

Dreamt about taking a yoga lesson

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 9:11 am

I dreamed that I went to the doctor for some medical issue.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 12:02 pm

i dreamt that i was going to the theater to see a movie with some people i knew, they weren't specified. Kol worked at that theater, and i can't remember whether or not i knew that. she came with the rest of us and she was wearing her work outfit, naturally. she approached a hidden doorway that matched the rest of the wall and locked it.

outside of the show, we stopped. we looked at each other.

i don't know how it led into this, but i suddenly found myself in this warm, tight embrace of hers. i was completely ensconced in her arms and her affection. her...skinny arms, mine clasped as tight around her equally skinny body, but it didn't feel that way. everything else melted away. i felt like i was floating. she caressed me, ran her hands through my hair and we said nothing. there was no sound but that of our own breaths and the rustling of clothes. i had completely forgotten about the movie. her head next to mine.

i felt safe. i felt truly loved. i felt like nothing else mattered, and in that moment...it truly didn't. that was legitimately, the happiest i've felt in a very, very long time.

of course when i awoke i felt dejected, hopeless and i started crying. :(

i've always wanted to hold her and let her know everything will be alright, but perhaps as much as that, i want to BE held, be loved and cuddled and have someone run their hands through my hair like she used to do, years ago. i guess i didn't realize how much i wanted it until i had this dream.

and i hope it becomes reality.

is that a crime..

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2018, 2:58 pm

f**k it

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2018, 3:46 am

why life gotta be so cruel man

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

ReticentJaeger
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2018, 5:21 pm

I saved a girl from carbon monoxide poisoning.
Now that I'm awake, I realize it was a very inaccurate depiction of what carbon monoxide poisoning is actually like...
I consider this part of my dream "weird" because I was actually successful. I almost never achieve a goal in my dreams.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jul 2018, 5:28 pm

^i suppose....congratulations!

was this girl someone you know?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.