What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 358 of 498 [ 7964 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 355, 356, 357, 358, 359, 360, 361 ... 498  Next

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 9:26 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
^^^what happened in there? :scratch:

I wandered around for a while until I found an odd glowing door. I opened the door and found myself in an eerily sterile room, said room had a bed on one side and a window on the other. I payed down on the bed and then suddenly the sheets came to life and strapped be down to the bed, then I heard a voice echo out "Your never make it out of here! Hehehehe!" I struggled and free'd myself from the sheets, then I broke though the window and landed on a soft fluffy mass, a cloud! The cloud rose me higher and higher, until I found myself floating in space, then I woke up. :flower:

a mischievous dream boss in there somewhere. ;)

There are Dream BOSSES?! 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 2:14 pm

I dreamed that I went to a fairly ordinary looking house, but a brownish-reddish-haired woman answered the door, and smiled at me. Behind her were a blonde-haired lady and a dark haired lady; both of them had long hair. It reminded me of the tradition of 'three witches'. Suddenly there was a large black and white boar behind me, or wild pig of some sort.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 6:06 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I wandered around for a while until I found an odd glowing door. I opened the door and found myself in an eerily sterile room, said room had a bed on one side and a window on the other. I payed down on the bed and then suddenly the sheets came to life and strapped be down to the bed, then I heard a voice echo out "Your never make it out of here! Hehehehe!" I struggled and free'd myself from the sheets, then I broke though the window and landed on a soft fluffy mass, a cloud! The cloud rose me higher and higher, until I found myself floating in space, then I woke up. :flower:

powerful subconscious themes. often it takes analysis to bring them to daylight for examination.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 11:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

powerful subconscious themes. often it takes analysis to bring them to daylight for examination.

Gosh! :o I will have to analyze this well and good then.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 7:53 am

Dreamt about going to Target with a friend

But wait :D ain't got no precious lil "friends"

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Oct 2017, 5:36 pm

I dreamed that I was watching a movie at the theatre with my mum and two friends. In the movie, two aliens landed on earth but looked like human children; they were adopted by Capt. Kirk and his wife [who never got a name and didn't look like any woman Capt. Kirk had met before]. Somehow the children ended up on a nearby planet, and grew to adults: they looked identical to Rey and Finn from Star Wars The Force Awakens. Then Worf [from Star Trek The Next Generation] told Kirk that the children were on the Klingon homeplanet Kronos [named for the Greek titan of time], but the planet didn't look anything like the Kronos in the show. Kirk went out in space [without a spacesuit; somehow he survived], and there was a beautiful cinamatec pan-across to the planet, which was huge and has rivers of icy pale blue all over it. Eventually the children were rescued, but there seemed to be a trailer for a spin-off series at the end, with, weirdly enough, 'V 5!' on the screen. Then we left the threatre, but it was so dark out that I could barely see anything, and I tripped over a white scooter [I actually felt the pain].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2017, 8:24 pm

I dreamt I ran into actress Mariette Hartley in the grocery store [most unlikely when awake], and she had seen better days, was basically unrecognizable, we exchanged pleasantries about children and parenthood [also most unlikely in waking life], she was dressed all in khaki from head to toe, her hair was died henna-brown.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 7:41 am

Dreamt that it was the last day of school in high school and had to take a final

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:04 pm

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Dreamt that it was the last day of school in high school and had to take a final

I always hated taking finals.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:07 pm

^^^I never really cared for school in the first place. :shrug:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:16 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^I never really cared for school in the first place. :shrug:

Does anyone really? :shrug:

I know I for one loathed school with a passion, and was so glad when I graduated. :) I had some of the worst days of my life at school.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:22 pm

^^^yeh it was a pretty mediocre time for me.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:39 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Just sorta "meh" you would say?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 8:56 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

worse than "meh" in that it was depressingly solitary, like I was invisible. at least I was sufficiently tall that I didn't have too much in the way of physical bullying at that point [high school]. but no friends. :|

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:15 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

worse than "meh" in that it was depressingly solitary, like I was invisible. at least I was sufficiently tall that I didn't have too much in the way of physical bullying at that point [high school]. but no friends. :|

I'm sorry to hear that. But be thankful you were invisible, I was visible and bullied every day. :|

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2017, 9:19 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm sorry to hear that. But be thankful you were invisible, I was visible and bullied every day. :|

but that is in the distant past now, your tormentors will have their time in the purgatory dock for their misbehavior.