Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1118 of 2063 [ 32998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1115, 1116, 1117, 1118, 1119, 1120, 1121 ... 2063  Next

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

07 Nov 2017, 11:59 am

I made a tomato strata with cottage cheese in place of ricotta, over a baked shortbread bottom layer (not sweet), with mushrooms and the usual spices (garlic, onion, red pepper, oregano, paprika). It was *really good*. I've never made it before. Got the idea from fruit cobblers I've been baking since I retired; this is basically a savory cobbler with tomatoes and 'shrooms, instead of a sweet one with fruit! So happy to have time to cook and experiment.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 12:29 pm

I am home and can relax the rest of the day

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2017, 2:45 pm

Finished walking before the rain started

Got a chance to talk to a customer from aikido

Bus came on time

No homophobia yet today

This morning made a bowel movement quickly. Relatively

ZachGoodwin
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 5:10 am

FOR ONCE I THINK I'VE FIGURED OUT HOW TO BE CONFIDENT IN MYSELF

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 6:06 am

shortfatbalduglyman wrote:
Nobody raped me today yet

Um... dude...

I have read all your past post tonight cause I can't sleep and I have to ask, do you get raped on regular? Cause you frequently point out when your not being raped which has me a bit concerned about the times where you don't say your weren't raped. Coming from a victim of sexual abuse, on going as a child and a few bad experiences as an adult. But even with that, I don't have to point out the times I am not raped...

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 6:08 am

Noca wrote:
Lots of great sex and weed last night and this morning, a good night's rest, and I started walking without my crutches this morning. :D

YAHOO!!

Where all those pot smoking females at around here :-D

lulz

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:33 am

Dragnet wrote:

Um... dude...

I have read all your past post tonight cause I can't sleep and I have to ask, do you get raped on regular? Cause you frequently point out when your not being raped which has me a bit concerned about the times where you don't say your weren't raped. Coming from a victim of sexual abuse, on going as a child and a few bad experiences as an adult. But even with that, I don't have to point out the times I am not raped...

Who are you and what have you done with Dragnet. ( that's a compliment dude )

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 8:45 am

Recently switched from listening to music as I run to listening to audio books, captive audience and all that... I'd never tried them out before but they seem to have as much impact as a regular book. The narrator does a rather interesting variation of a British accent, though. :D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 9:50 am

My first cup of coffee of the day is great.

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:06 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Um... dude...

Okay... I am gonna assume this is a reference to me talking about rape a lot...

Not everyone I have sex with equals rape, and even if poor communication was the cause for the bad experience when I was older, I was intoxicated so the law agrees and I have consented before becoming intoxicated and I have no problem with it. This pisses me off more then makes me happy (as the thread implies).

But whatever, plus I really can't say with any honesty but if I was guess, I would say it happened thirty plus times as child which more then explains why I am completely insane. I only remember four different environments so at a min it happened four times, but it was on going for a while unfortunately.

Drunk = Legally no consent
Child = Legally no consent

I suppose I am getting professional help for it, so do I just turn into a funion? I assuming that is how they cope cause I would be bat s**t crazy if I had to deal with what they deal with.

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:11 am

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:
Dragnet wrote:

Um... dude...

Okay... I am gonna assume this is a reference to me talking about rape a lot...

Not everyone I have sex with equals rape, and even if poor communication was the cause for the bad experience when I was older, I was intoxicated so the law agrees and I have consented before becoming intoxicated and I have no problem with it. This pisses me off more then makes me happy (as the thread implies).

But whatever, plus I really can't say with any honesty but if I was guess, I would say it happened thirty plus times as child which more then explains why I am completely insane. I only remember four different environments so at a min it happened four times, but it was on going for a while unfortunately.

Drunk = Legally no consent
Child = Legally no consent

I suppose I am getting professional help for it, so do I just turn into a funion? I assuming that is how they cope cause I would be bat s**t crazy if I had to deal with what they deal with.

Your assumption was completely wrong. I was referring to your kind and compassionate caring post towards shortfatbalduglyman , it seemed out of character to what I am used to from you ( mind you we only seem to chat s**t in the addicts forum )

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:14 am

SaveFerris wrote:
Your assumption was completely wrong. I was referring to your kind and compassionate caring post towards shortfatbalduglyman , it seemed out of character to what I am used to from you ( mind you we only seem to chat s**t in the addicts forum )

Well it wouldn't be the first time my assumption is completely wrong, pretty norm with me.

And yes Mulder, s**t, its complete s**t, look no farther then s**t :-D

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 11:43 am

Dragnet wrote:
SaveFerris wrote:

Well it wouldn't be the first time my assumption is completely wrong, pretty norm with me.

And yes Mulder, s**t, its complete s**t, look no farther then s**t :-D

I think it's far too easy to make assumptions online.

The truth is out there :alien:

Dragnet
Veteran
Veteran

09 Nov 2017, 1:07 pm

SaveFerris wrote:
The truth is out there :alien:

The truth is whatever people with money want it to be,

I ain't got no money,

So lets watch how this unfolds...

SaveFerris