Post something that made you happy today.

Page 1125 of 2063 [ 32998 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1122, 1123, 1124, 1125, 1126, 1127, 1128 ... 2063  Next

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 2:28 pm

My energy providers telling me they will communicate with me solely by E mail in future. I hate receiving postal mail.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 4:50 pm

I found my debit card! Now I won't have to go to the bank to get a new one.

My mother and I started our Christmas shopping. I got the things I needed to make the new apron she wants.

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 5:05 pm

^^ am glad for you; you must be very relieved!

Britte wrote:
^Indeed, we can experience things via our current events/circumstances, that can heal wounds from the past, or, simply restore our faith, where it may have been lost. I tend not to realize when I am in need of compassion, until the moment it is shown/given to me, which can be profound. Glad to hear your surgery was a success and you were handled with so much care.

answer- my morning walk and my tea.

Hi Britte - yes, I agree, and I know what you mean about restoring faith.Thank you.

@Kraftie: local whenever possible. Yep. Sorry your knee is acting up...

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 5:32 pm

My kitty said hi to me today, and greeted me the way she usually greets me--we touch noses.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

29 Nov 2017, 8:15 pm

was able to play a little bit of “battleborn” as ernest without unlocking him, or paying to, because he’s currently on free rotation.

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 12:31 am

Sizeable portion of the garden work now DONE! Yay! When the owners come back, at least there's some progress been made. That was starting to get severely old, on the list constantly and never done.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:23 am

Happy or just amused. Ricky the racoon was in a tree looking into my room again. Got a couple of good pics this time.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 8:37 am

My new 32 in screen monitor was delivered today! :-)

Esmerelda Weatherwax
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 9:24 am

I don't hurt... where my surgery was done. Off painkillers now, and I don't hurt there *at all* for the first time in decades (normal sensation still there, so nerve(s) OK). Not having to compensate for a constant low-level pain is like taking a euphoric.

"I believe you find life such a problem because you think there are the good people and the bad people," said the man. "You're wrong, of course. There are, always and only, the bad people, but some of them are on opposite sides."
-- Terry Pratchett, Guards! Guards!

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:04 am

Woke up with an unusual amount of motivation this morning, ready to get some serious uni work done so it's out of the way before Christmas. I've been reading a guide on self motivation/time management recently that suggests you should always, if applicable, tackle the biggest task you are most concerned about in terms of importance, first thing. To the detriment of my procrastinating tendencies, that does seem to have merit.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:07 am

Its my last day of work for this week.

AspergersActor8693
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 10:27 am

I woke up this morning to find I made an $80 sale on eBay where the items only cost me about $4.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

30 Nov 2017, 2:32 pm

Two out of four buses came quickly

Even though I failed to make a purchase, the CVS cashier told me the bathroom combination

Nobody bothered me thus far today

Perfect weather

No symptoms

Ate celery and banana for breakfast

Muziek
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2017, 2:52 pm

Liquid lemon hand soap. It gives such a strong fresh lemon smell every time you wash your hands that it gives somekind of a mental boost. Very nice. :)

As a musical term for sure, "the '80s" imply the late '70s and early '90s. You can think of them as tapers of this golden decade.

rileydaboss2000
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

30 Nov 2017, 6:54 pm

Happy that it's nearly Christmas soon! :D

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 Dec 2017, 8:05 am

My worker will see me today.