Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

McCartney
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

21 May 2006, 3:31 am

Seriously, I was talking to my friend on the phone afew minutes ago, and she was constantly cutting off. She was being sarcastic saying that maybe the ghost in my house is causing s**t. so i decided what the hell? I grabbed a couple pencils and put then together to make a cross, and waved it around and the phone was clear. I put the pencils down, she cuts out, do the cross thing again, everything's clear immediately.

I belong in the loony......lol

My favorite messageboard, Paradise City:
www.rocknrollforum.proboards49.com

"We fight, we f*ck, it's in our nature to have desires."

Scrapheap
Veteran
Veteran

23 May 2006, 8:06 pm

McCartney wrote:
Seriously, I was talking to my friend on the phone afew minutes ago, and she was constantly cutting off. She was being sarcastic saying that maybe the ghost in my house is causing s**t. so i decided what the hell? I grabbed a couple pencils and put then together to make a cross, and waved it around and the phone was clear. I put the pencils down, she cuts out, do the cross thing again, everything's clear immediately.

I belong in the loony......lol

Living out in Suprise.... yes, you're definately going looney!! !

Deus_ex_machina
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2006, 12:13 am

You look somewhat like a Guitar, was this intentional does it have anything to do with your God misshap? :lol:

"They do, but what do you think is on the radio? Meat sounds. You know how when you slap or flap meat, it makes a noise? They talk by flapping their meat at each other. They can even sing by squirting air through their meat." - Terry Bisson

ethamin
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

14 Jun 2006, 7:24 pm

:?: :?: :?: Are you serious? Because if you do you, you belong in a home for the really really really neurotic.

RachelLugiagirl
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

20 Jun 2006, 7:20 am

This is great, I'm glad it worked for you and your friend. Until someone told me I could say to a
thought"Get out of here in Jesus'Name"I was afraid of my own thoughts. And I get out of bad dreams by it too.I fgind a cross very comforting and used tohave to sleep with my Bible under my pillow. You do not belong in the looney bin, or if you do the Archbishop of Canterbury does too!

emp
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2006, 7:30 am

Quote:
superstition n.

1. An irrational belief that an object, action, or circumstance not logically related to a course of events influences its outcome.

2. a. A belief, practice, or rite irrationally maintained by ignorance of the laws of nature or by faith in magic or chance.

b. A fearful or abject state of mind resulting from such ignorance or irrationality.

(American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language)

muchacha
Toucan
Toucan

23 Jun 2006, 12:08 pm

I'm not religious at all - in fact I'm an atheist and it's already been a subject of confrontation in the mere four hours that I've been on WP. Bottom line is though, I've got no problem with other people having religious convictions unless they're in my face about it. In fact I've known some people that I've admired for their strong faith and positive, supportive way of expressing it. Hence my strong belief that anyone who considers themselves more "progressive" and "tolerant" - simply by virtue of being an atheist - while generalising the religious as ignorant loonies, is simply a bigoted wanker.