Page 1097 of 2526 [ 40410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1094, 1095, 1096, 1097, 1098, 1099, 1100 ... 2526  Next

paintmepink
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

13 Aug 2017, 3:01 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
paintmepink wrote:
I really enjoy cross dressing; what good is cross dressing if you're not putting it to use?

You answered your own question. Enjoyment is a use.
Also think of the clothes.
I mean it's one thing if the guys are left neglected, but the clothes never should be. What did they do to deserve that?
Wear pretty things for you > feel good > job done.

What do you mean by 'neglected'? I tried my best. When I say that I mean, yes, we engaged in sexual acts.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:03 pm

We went for a walk in a forest today, but the path was paved, so I couldn't feel the energy in the ground.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:12 pm

paintmepink wrote:
racheypie666 wrote:
paintmepink wrote:
I really enjoy cross dressing; what good is cross dressing if you're not putting it to use?

You answered your own question. Enjoyment is a use.
Also think of the clothes.
I mean it's one thing if the guys are left neglected, but the clothes never should be. What did they do to deserve that?
Wear pretty things for you > feel good > job done.

What do you mean by 'neglected'? I tried my best. When I say that I mean, yes, we engaged in sexual acts.

I mean they'll be neglected if you stop hooking up with them.
I'm sure they're not when you are :lol: .

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:14 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
We went for a walk in a forest today, but the path was paved, so I couldn't feel the energy in the ground.

Worst walk I ever went on was a 10 mile circular somewhere in Scotland, beautiful scenery but a gravel path the whole way round. It was miserable. You need the ground beneath your feet.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:15 pm

There's a good chance that we're moving to a more countryside-ish location, and if we like the house that we've got our eye on [right next to my aunt and uncle's farm], it'll be awesome. :D

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

13 Aug 2017, 3:42 pm

Thinking about good times during the 1990s.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:43 pm

Edna3362 wrote:
Tomorrow's work. It'll be boring again, so I'll ready to shift the crap out of my time perception to 'fast-forward' until day off time again. :twisted:

Time perception? Time seems to go so slowly when I'm doing the most boring things.
racheypie666 wrote:
Kuraudo7777 wrote:

Worst walk I ever went on was a 10 mile circular somewhere in Scotland, beautiful scenery but a gravel path the whole way round. It was miserable. You need the ground beneath your feet.

What does it feel like to feel the energy?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 3:45 pm

^Like reconnecting with the Earth, and feeling the aliveness of everything on it and in it.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 5:03 pm

I have no idea what I'm living for.
Because they said I wouldn't?
A bit petty, really.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 5:59 pm

The salmon of doubt currently in orbit around Jupiter.

jrjones9933
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:39 pm

How many hours I slept today, catching up.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2017, 6:48 pm

I hope I can reawaken the love within me.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 2:25 am

I gained the knowledge of will and control -- to conquer things by myself by overcoming things, to be able to break the internal cycles that does naught but deprivation and imbalance.

But not... The knowledge of counsel. :( Even if I have the experience, known things others do not, and surpass the trials, I cannot truly help anyone ease it. I don't want to give false hopes. All I could offer is that it's just possible.

And I don't value to knowledge of compromise because it is best for short terms. It's a shortcut that everyone had sought, and it's a thing that made others dependent on it while still stuck in the unpleasant cycles. :|

Yes, it sounds dramatic. :lol:

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:27 pm

Raleigh wrote:
I have no idea what I'm living for.
Because they said I wouldn't?
A bit petty, really.

The society has plenty of "petty" values

Superficial appearances

Materialism

Maybe it is not functional to avoid all pettiness unless you live in the wild :nerdy:

cberg
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:33 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^Like reconnecting with the Earth, and feeling the aliveness of everything on it and in it.

Same thing we all need.

Anyways I just stopped in on realizing I'm probably an adherent Buddhist simply because of 'giving alms'. I always feel better when I can pass at least something along to people.

-Gem Tos :mrgreen:

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

14 Aug 2017, 12:39 pm

Paranoid about dropping phone in toilet

The older I get the longer it takes to bowel movement

And the more straining it takes

And the more often the failure

And I am only 34

Sooner or later something drastic and dramatic will happen