Page 1015 of 2528 [ 40436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1012, 1013, 1014, 1015, 1016, 1017, 1018 ... 2528  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 2:47 pm

^^ :huh: What about women? :scratch:

TheSilentOne: I've played 'phone tag' before, so I kind of know how that might feel. Hugs for you, too. Have you seen the new Season 10 episodes?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 2:49 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^^ :huh: What about women? :scratch:

TheSilentOne: I've played 'phone tag' before, so I kind of know how that might feel. Hugs for you, too. Have you seen the new Season 10 episodes?

Thanks :heart: I've seen the first three, but I'm a little behind. I need to catch up before this Saturday! :lol:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 2:50 pm

I haven't watched any of them. :P I might wait until the season is done and then watch them one after the other. I'm not sure how I'm going to avoid being spoilered about the new doctor...avoid the internet for six months? :lol:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 2:52 pm

^
Are you okay? I just noticed you haven't been very active in the story we've been doing. :o

Is something wrong?

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

21 May 2017, 11:16 pm

because i have never seen something like this in real life, if this girl in the interview was my girlfriend, i'd never stop playing with her yellow hair.... yess just for the sake of curiosity more than anything else.

same thing applies to all red hair shades. of course i mean when its natural not hair dye.

perhaps it would feel similar to this:

traven
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:25 am

when your neighbors are loudly enjoying themselves, the next day you find out
organised destruction oh what a way to bond, it might not be related but eventually all's related
next comes theft, what to make of that, luckily it wasn't worse, only i must take the s**t
ohoh, is there only brutal gatherings- or -gated communities of material strive ?
(yeahyeah your 4000thingies pp pm's empathy dictates "everybody can have a good job" , who's going to fill those shops for you then? thats a real appropriate thing to say for a head of department of social affairs also) (but the good side is you got diagnosed with most constituants of aspergerness and you shared it saying that looks almost exactly like my daughters' ~~)
i must think this through, what to do next? sharing information, or shouldn't do?

JLD
Toucan
Toucan

22 May 2017, 5:52 am

im drunk and feel welll :D cheers lads! :D zieg Heinkiken! :skull: :lol:

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 5:55 am

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:24 am

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 11:26 am

Didn't get the dollar store job. Oh well. I still have my second interview at the grocery store bakery. I was hoping for that job more too. Que sera sera.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 2:55 pm

^I hope things work out for you!

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 7:54 pm

Really?! :x Am I the only one?!

... I don't want to be the only one. :skull: I never want to be the only one. I always hope I'm never the only one who have or do not have, good or bad.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:20 pm

I am so inconcevably mad right now, what I posted here before I edited it may have been too harsh, but it won't lett me delete it. I just don't get why people would have sympathy with terrorists. They're bad people who want ta spill as much blood as possible. That's dark, scary, evil, morbid, and how worse can it get?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:30 pm

^pretty sure "we" do already, so it's a vicious cycle that keeps happening.

you're in the UK? or are an ariana fan?

i'm gonna be so salty and bitter on my 20th, good lord. :skull: and i hope noone tries to pull any surprises on me.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:31 pm

ok, you edited it :mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

22 May 2017, 8:32 pm

I'm falling asleep watching tv in my living room, it only 6:30 PM.