Page 1020 of 2529 [ 40450 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1017, 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023 ... 2529  Next

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 11:52 am

IdahoRose wrote:
I'm thinking about writing an autobiography. And fanfiction. Basically I've been bitten by the writing bug and that's what I want to do.

You definitely should! :D

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 1:42 pm

Lillikoi wrote:
For some reason, I want it to be a last summer again now. :(

I just got hit with a train-load of nostalgia. 8O

Ooh~! What about?

(Sorry, curious.)

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 2:20 pm

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 2:42 pm

nh, doesn’t appear in best interest of inner goals to check out the nearby muay thai studio. plenty of people are already upholding such traditions that this one is not needed for preservation, and it doesn’t soundly aid truest ambitions. on the contrary, it’s more likely to contaminate them... having an increasingly combustible and forbidding competitive spirit during prolonged sparring, it would be easy to forget about everything else if tempted to participate in tournament for an art that’s so powerfully compelling from afar. shaolin kempo, tournaments for that were exceptionally easy to refuse and retain composure because no respect or belief in its effectiveness were held to it after enough exposure to those of its advanced practitioners. foresee sticking upon path with seeking wing chun.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 2:46 pm

^^Hooray for you! :D :cheers:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 3:38 pm

SentientPotato wrote:

A shiny Salandit with Pokerus? Wow, you really scored big time! :D

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 4:02 pm

And it's a female as well? Coool! 8O

Also, I just decided to play Tinkerbell DS for... the first time in seven years. You'd think it wouldn't be as magical as it was back in, like, 2011, but... I still like playing it. It's quaint, nothibg to write home about, but still.(╹◡╹)
Also, may I add this was what started my fairy obsession. :D

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 5:20 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
IdahoRose wrote:
I'm thinking about writing an autobiography. And fanfiction. Basically I've been bitten by the writing bug and that's what I want to do.

You definitely should! :D

Thank you! Writing an autobiography is definitely something I'm going to pursue. I'll probably get back into writing poetry too, because I know from past experience that it's very enjoyable for me.

I'll probably give up on writing fiction though (fanfiction or otherwise), because I find that it is extremely frustrating for me even on my best days. It's always been like that for me. (I remember that I struggled immensely in a creative writing class that I took as an elective...)

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 7:28 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^^Hooray for you! :D :cheers:

Thanks!
IdahoRose wrote:
A shiny Salandit with Pokerus? Wow, you really scored big time! :D

Lol, no, I wouldn't be -that- lucky. In all the years and games that I've played, I've never gotten Pokerus.
Midnightstar16 wrote:
And it's a female as well? Coool! 8O

Ye, my male Cute Charm Sylveon helped in that regard, since it boosted the frequency of females to ~2/3. Not only that, but its Fairy typing gives it an immunity to Dragon Rage, the nature I have on it gives it a Sp Def boost and have a combination of Rest and Refresh, making it very tanky, and simplifies sos chaining with enough Leppa farming.

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:16 pm

Midnightstar16 wrote:
I'm having a hankering to play Majora's Mask, but I can't actually sit down in front of my TV and play it because of my pacing problem. It friggin hurts like heck to stay still for an extended amount of time, well, unless I'm sleeping.

Oh, I love Majora's Mask. :D I still have that N64 system, and I still play it.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:44 pm

Can't wait till everyone goes to bed tonight. Then I'm going to do some more writing; I'm going to try drabbles (short-short stories) to see how I like them. Hopefully writing very short stories will finally help me get my ideas onto paper.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 9:52 pm

I just got home from a seminar (for the disabled) that lasts for 2 days.

I was the only aspie around, sure. But still, I get to enjoy stuff all around.

... Except I didn't get my rest or break.

Physically, I'm still strong. Mentally, still as awake and attentive. Emotionally, I also still look forward to it. I really did enjoyed meeting people there.
But something inside me is still battered and exhausted. :x It's been a long time since I felt this way.

At least I know now how much I could handle before it affects me. Say, over 15 hours straight is currently my soft limit which that consists constant socializing and party like stimuli, but the atmosphere is mostly calm even if there's an occasional tension. Without rest. That's when I start having some signs of fatigue.

My hard limit? About 27 hours long without a break. When I'm starting to get a bit sick and tired that I'm 'holding my breath'.
I was 6 hours past my hard limit.

Now, I'll just wait and wonder how long this exhaustion lasts.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

26 May 2017, 11:46 pm

Wrote three drabbles so far tonight. I'm really proud of my work, and I'm having a lot of fun too! :D

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:02 am

Why did James have to hand Cacnea over to Gardenia? Why can't he be useful in other ways like being a waterboy, giving out cups of water to everyone or be trained to hug each Pokemon and their trainer for a job well done? A Sweet Pea can be put to good use, too.

traven
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 12:52 am

this time of the day, its full of shill-items, really!
what's to say about that, it makes me somewhat angry to see that again and again

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

27 May 2017, 1:10 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Why did James have to hand Cacnea over to Gardenia? Why can't he be useful in other ways like being a waterboy, giving out cups of water to everyone or be trained to hug each Pokemon and their trainer for a job well done? A Sweet Pea can be put to good use, too.

That is the sweetest post I have ever read! You would make a fantastic Pokemon trainer. :P