Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1986 of 2006 [ 32095 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989 ... 2006  Next

NullPointerException
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2024, 3:50 pm

Seeing this when trying to log in here on laptop:
Too many failed login attempts. Please try again in 54 hours. 8O
am I gonna get banned for using forum via phone :?: :skull:

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 3:54 pm

NullPointerException wrote:

No, it's just a glitch. Someone else reported the same problem awhile back.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 3:59 pm

First I had to go to the emergency room a few days ago for a herniated disc, now my mom had to go to the emergency room because she's been really sick for the past week...

I'm worried.

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:00 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
First I had to go to the emergency room a few days ago for a herniated disc, now my mom had to go to the emergency room because she's been really sick for the past week...

I'm worried.

s**t, I'm sorry to hear that. Does anything need done about your back? Have they figured out what your mom has at least?

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:06 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I'm worried.

s**t, I'm sorry to hear that. Does anything need done about your back? Have they figured out what your mom has at least?

They gave me two shots in my back and prescribed me some pills to take. I'm supposed to take it easy for the next couple pf weeks and not do any heavy lifting or bending.

As for my mom, she's still losing a lot of iron and just got a new iron transfusion. Her doctor also prescribed her some vitamins but she's worried they're somehow making her sicker...

She's been physically weak and pale and keeps an upset stomach. She's already missed four days of work...

funeralxempire
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:12 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I'm worried.

They gave me two shots in my back and prescribed me some pills to take. I'm supposed to take it easy for the next couple pf weeks and not do any heavy lifting or bending.

As for my mom, she's still losing a lot of iron and just got a new iron transfusion. Her doctor also prescribed her some vitamins but she's worried they're somehow making her sicker...

She's been physically weak and pale and keeps an upset stomach. She's already missed four days of work...

That's worrying. I hope she's on the mend soon.

I'm glad you didn't need surgery.

RedDeathFlower13
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 4:18 pm

funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I'm worried.

Thanks. I really hope she will be ok...

I know my mom and I have problems sometimes but she's really all I have. I don't know what I would do without her... it's terrifying to think about. :(

NullPointerException
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

08 Mar 2024, 4:27 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:
funeralxempire wrote:
RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I'm worried.

Thanks. I really hope she will be ok...

I know my mom and I have problems sometimes but she's really all I have. I don't know what I would do without her... it's terrifying to think about. :(

Low iron may cause nausea.
Not a doctor but if she's losing iron hope they check her and find underlying reason and fast, not wanting to scare you but sounds serious, don't let Dr's brush off her with just vitamins and iron 8O
Unless you know what is she sick of than sorry.

Cornflake
Administrator
Administrator

08 Mar 2024, 6:13 pm

NullPointerException wrote:
These errors have been seen as a result of using certain mobile platforms - the messages are bogus.
Please try using a different browser and/or a different platform.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 6:14 pm

My mom accused me of not taking my prescriptions.

I did take my prescriptions, but didn't say anything back to my mom.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2024, 9:51 pm

RedDeathFlower13 wrote:

I'm worried.

Sweet Pea hugs

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 8:33 am

Anxiety

Jason Thayer
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

09 Mar 2024, 3:19 pm

WordPress won't insert pictures into my blog. I have no idea what I'm doing wrong.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 5:10 pm

Reality. I don't want to face anything to do with reality today. I just want to sit around wearing my pea bandana in my little Sweet Pea world where all the little Om Noms live.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2024, 11:25 pm

A 4 hour YouTube video that that has a bunch of very old German songs that helped me sleep through the night is no longer there. The owner of the video had to take his channel down because YouTube audiences with today's mindsets didn't like the songs.

jamie0.0
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

10 Mar 2024, 6:06 am

It was uncomfortably hot today