Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 759 of 2001 [ 32001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 756, 757, 758, 759, 760, 761, 762 ... 2001  Next

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 5:21 am

I'm not motivated to make my usual quinoa salad although I have bought all the ingredients for it. I do want to eat it but I feel too lazy.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 3:57 pm

My mom threatening to clean my room as I will be doing my homework for my summer class.

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2015, 5:52 pm

My husband got rid of a bunch of stuff while I was out including things I've had since I was 5 or younger and he didn't even tell me he was getting rid of anything until it was all gone and now if I want anything back I have to scour all the thrift stores and that's not even a guarantee... it's been 2 weeks.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jun 2015, 7:22 pm

Allergies are aggravating my sinuses and throat.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 1:13 pm

My whole day has just gone to s**t. It was pretty bad yesterday, but today is even worse.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 2:55 pm

Tama the stationmaster cat died. :(

http://www.buzzfeed.com/lanesainty/a-ca ... #.dp6x5KQP

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

29 Jun 2015, 4:52 pm

I didn't get the job at the internship company that I wanted, there was still some work that had to be done before they could hire me but unfortunately it wasn't possible to hire me.
It's a pity, I really looked forward to working with them and I also didn't have a back up internship because I was almost hired. I was also with my friends at college looking for internships and they both got hired at the same company and they did it over a phone call (same company as in they both had an interview with a different company, not the one I wanted to go to), I'm really happy for them but it would be more fun if I didn't get rejected.
While I was still at college I called at least one company and already looked for new companies, the company I called works at the same office as the other one and makes similar content. I also noticed that all the ads on my college were mostly small or regular media companies; This makes sense because I'm studying media design, but I realized that I'm more of a filmmaker than a media designer and even though I'm studying media design I still want to use my Audiovisual talent for films rather than reports, interviews, filming at events etc. My friends also looked at film companies so why am I still looking at media companies.
Now I have to come back for the rest of the week and possibly next week to find a new internship company.
When I left the room the teachers said "Good luck" to me, it was nice but I was really sad and it didn't cheer me up somehow.
At the train station I sat at a bench and stared into the distance, this is something I always do when I'm sad.
(train was delayed btw)

When I got home I went to my bed and lied down until I fell asleep, also something I do when I'm sad and it always helps :U

I always start cringing whenever I talk like this but it feels better than keeping it to myself.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jun 2015, 10:47 am

No one has posted in this topic after me which is hopefully a good thing if you weren't unhappy that day =]

Today I dropped my external hard drive and jokingly said "lol imagine if it broke at the last day at college"
Guess what? It did broke ='[
I was able to open it in Driver Utilities and repair it but it almost fell and unplugged while I was repairing it which caused it to crash.
I think I lost everything on that hard drive and I have a lot of unfinished assignments left. What an annoying way of discovering that I probably need to back up my files to at least 3 different places every week so I know that I can find my files back just in case it happens again.
I'm too scared to try anything with that hard drive because I don't want to make things worse than they already are.
And I still have to look for new internships and there's this internship that I want to go to but also don't want to go to and I notice how carelessly I called them and also sent them the same email twice because I forgot to attach my resumé in the first email, and to make it even worse, I sent that mail from the wrong email that I made back when I was 9 years old.

I'm pretty sure that I'm not gonna get hired there anytime soon =/

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

02 Jul 2015, 9:59 am

I am tired after getting back from my trip.

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 7:30 am

I am EXTREMELY scared of what may happen tomorrow. I'm not even sure if I want to go to the church picnic tomorrow because I fear that ISIS may arrive and kill us.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 8:50 am

nothing.

Hyperborean
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 12:14 pm

The appallingly unprofessional and dismissive way I was treated by the psychologist who did my ASD assessment. So now I'll have to try and get a second opinion.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 6:28 pm

I'm surrounded by stupid people calling each other stupid.

LyraLuthTinu
Veteran
Veteran

03 Jul 2015, 6:34 pm

NT hubby somehow reading subtle calculated deliberate insult into pretty much every thing I said. Even when I apologize and he says that's okay I get the feeling he's carrying a chip on his shoulder . . .

Official diagnosis: Austism Spectrum Disorder Level One, without learning disability, without speech/language delay; Requiring Support

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2015, 6:22 am

I had to go to buy something but the trains were not running today. I can't comprehend this idea of "canceling the train services for track maintenance". Transperth is run by incompetent idiots.

kamiyu910
Veteran
Veteran

04 Jul 2015, 8:52 am

I was woken up at 4:15 this morning by a cockroach crawling on my arm and I smashed it and it stunk so bad and I couldn't get back to sleep and now I'm all cranky and almost yelled at my husband for being excited about something. :?