Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 373 of 2001 [ 32002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 370, 371, 372, 373, 374, 375, 376 ... 2001  Next

VMSmith
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 5:11 am

my computer has a trojan. its really bad. i can hardly type and the internet is mega slow. it took me 1.5 hours yesterday to access netbank. the trojan is called security shield. its posing as an antivirus and ive been trying to remove it but it just will not go away. i think it might be affecting the computers other functions. sometimes i wish i were a computer nerd but i really hate most machines and the internet and technology in general.

also i hate being patronised. especially if it is racist patronising. especially if the person doing it is trying to sell me something. t-shirt sales man tried to sell me a nationalistic shirt. after he found out i was middle eastern he changed his sales pitch to "buy this so you can be a real australian" and, despite knowing that i had been born and educated here and therefore must know about it, he started to tell me all about(well the little he knew about it) the eureka stockade in a way that both took all meaning away from the event and that made it clear that he thought i was an infant. and to top it off he only sold shirts in mens sizes. because there are no women at comic book and anime conventions. i wanted the "smash elvish imperialism" shirt. it was too expensive anyhow.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 6:53 am

I really shouldn't have had that wine yesterday...

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

Storm storm storm outside!

RazorEddie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 5:40 pm

A good friend has just been told his wife who is seriously ill in hospital only has a couple of months to live. He phoned me in tears today and I didn't have a clue what to do or say.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

16 Jun 2012, 6:11 pm

Not much to be unhappy about today, except for being so tired.

AnnettaMarie
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 6:56 pm

My 14-year-old three-legged kitty has renal failure; I gotta take her in to the vet in five minutes for instruction on how to give her weekly fluids.

Musicprophets
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

16 Jun 2012, 8:04 pm

working every saturday

Bloodheart
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 9:40 pm

Boyfriend - again.

I'm going to the cinema with a new aspie friend (young man, zero sexual interest in each other) - I very rarely get interaction with other people so this should be a good thing, but boyfriend is possessive so gets passive aggressive with me whenever I do interact with other people. Boyfriend has just spent nearly an hour explaining that he doesn't like me spending time with my new friend in case I have more fun with them than with him...he then told me he was going to go to the cinema with a female friend who he's been openly flirting with on Facebook (he added her on Facebook purely as she's a local burlesque performer).

But as always he refuses to accept responsibility for his bad behaviour - it's all me at fault.

Good-looking girls break hearts, and goodhearted girls mend them.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jun 2012, 11:24 pm

Accountant guy still hasn't replied to my reply.

GrantingtheRant
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2012, 3:36 am

I watched Thor today. I have never been so offended at the complete butcherment of any mythology. It took everything that was so badass about Norse Culture and turned it into a wreck made for stupid americans.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2012, 7:52 am

I almost saw my first BF today. I stopped in at Park beach Plaza (shops in Coffs) and I totally forgot that he'd be working the door at Big W.

hanyo
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2012, 8:07 am

My kitten puked today and hasn't eaten anything since then except for a bit of spam.

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

17 Jun 2012, 11:43 am

My mom and step-dad went out to breakfast without me. :wall:

SilkySifaka
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2012, 12:42 pm

My boyfriend was sad because a friend of his is very ill in hospital and may die. When he is sad I feel sad too.

joannaaleksandra
Toucan
Toucan

17 Jun 2012, 3:54 pm

I feel unhappy, because my fingers dislocated again. Damn hypermobility! :evil: I have so many diseases I feel like I was about 80.

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

17 Jun 2012, 7:04 pm

Earaches don't usually fill me with this much bottled rage.