Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1021 of 2001 [ 32003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1018, 1019, 1020, 1021, 1022, 1023, 1024 ... 2001  Next

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 4:47 pm

It is hot, humid and miserable here today-unusual for where I live. It was hard to sleep yesterday and, when I got up to get some water, my chest burned when I tried to swallow.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:33 pm

I needed a new refill for my Lorazepam today so I went to the drug store with my social worker but they said it would take an hour so my social worker took me home and said she'd get my pills and bring them too me later but then later she called me and and said that they were taking even longer so they'd have someone from the store deliver them. But they didn't and then they called me at 9PM saying they were sending someone right down so I went downstairs and waited and they never came and now it's after 10 PM and the freaking drug store is closed AND I ONLY HAVE ONE LORZAPAM PILL LEFT!!

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING TO ME?!? IF I NEEDED INSULIN INSTEAD I GUESS I"D BE DEAD BYT NOW THAT STUPID STUPID DRUG STORE I HATE TAKING PILLS AND I HATE MY LIFE I JUST WANT TOP DIE!! !! !! I WANT TO YELL AND SCREAM AT THEM AND HAVE A HUGE MELTDOWN RIGHT IN THEIR STORE BUT I CAN'T I HATE IT AND I HATE MY LIFE!! NOW I HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW AND I KNOW THEY'RE NOT GOING TO BRING IT TO ME OR HAVE IT WHEN I GO TO THEIR STORE THEY SUCK AND THERE'S ONLY ONE OTHER PHARMACY THAT ISN'T TOO FAR AWAY FROM MY APARTMENT TO WALK TO AND WHEN THEY DO DELIVER I CAN'T HEAR THEM AT THE DOOR BECAUSE IT'S DOWNSTAIRS AND THE DOORBELL IS BROKEN THE LANDLORD WON'T REPLACE IT AND THE WHOLE FREAKING BUILDING IS FALLING APART AND THEY'RE TAKING FOREVER JUST REBUILDING THE ROOF AND THERE'S HARDLY ANY ROOM FOR ME TO GET UP AND DOWN THE STAIRS BECAUSE THE LANDLORD DIDN'T TELL THEM IT'S NOT A FIRE ESCAPE IN FACT THE BUILDING DOESN'T HAVE ONE SO IF THERE IS A FIRE I'M GOOD AS DEAD I HATE IT I CAN'T STAND IT ANYMORE AND I WANT TO MOVE!! "M PROBABLY GOING TO HAVE TO ANYWAY BECAUSE MY PARENTS

Oh, they just called me again and they have my pills they just couldn't figure out which apartment I'm in BUT THEY'RE STILL STUPID AND I HATE THEM!! ! :evil:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:36 pm

This awful humidity

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 8:41 pm

Stupid OCD

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

03 Aug 2017, 9:49 pm

I can't really hear in one ear. But hopefully that shall be better soon! :)

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 10:09 am

anxiety.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:44 pm

I've had a rough afternoon of vice but I'll get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.
That I can say that and believe it is progress, in a way.
I can be strong and I have been, quite, but sometimes I need to slip, and I really slipped today.
Nvm. Tomorrow I'll do better.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 3:48 pm

racheypie666 wrote:
I've had a rough afternoon of vice but I'll get back on the straight and narrow tomorrow.
That I can say that and believe it is progress, in a way.
I can be strong and I have been, quite, but sometimes I need to slip, and I really slipped today.
Nvm. Tomorrow I'll do better.

That's a good attitude. 8) You can do whatever you're doin', Racheypoo. :mrgreen:

Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 5:00 pm

Toooo Much dust in my apartment, I need to sweep. I'm coughing.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 5:11 pm

I wish I had a deeper voice. I sound like a nine-year-old boy. :?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:38 pm

My glasses almost slipped off.

Not fun!

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:44 pm

I'm not sure why I am so effected by the multiple Save Ferrets members, but it is doing a number on my mind, and I have a bad feeling in my heart. I feel as though this is a bad dream, really. Where is Ferris? I wonder if others feel this intense nervousness. It's inescapable. I am off.

StampySquiddyFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 6:53 pm

Britte wrote:
I'm not sure why I am so effected by the multiple Save Ferrets members, but it is doing a number on my mind, and I have a bad feeling in my heart. I feel as though this is a bad dream, really. Where is Ferris? I wonder if others feel this intense nervousness. It's inescapable. I am off.

Ferris is fine........I'm sorry I'm laughing so hard right now :lol: . It's a joke that somebody made about his username this morning :D

Hi! I'm Stampy (not the actual YouTuber, just a fan!) and I have been diagnosed professionally with ASD and OCD and likely have TS. If you have any questions or just want to talk, please feel free to PM me!

Current Interests: Stampy Cat, AGT, and Medicine

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:29 pm

cecilfienkelstien wrote:
anxiety.

yeah even when things are "As Good As it Gets", still anxiety.

anxiety anxiety anxiety

imagining someone raping me.

rape, dog bite.

envisioning a car running me over

diseases, disabilities

social rejection

but whatever

lately, almost everyone completely ignored me. and that is much better than in homophobic san diego.

though of course precious lil "people" do not treat me as well as they treat precious lil "people" just like them. and precious lil "people" do not treat me the way i wanna be treated.

but compromise. tolerance. passive aggressive

and besides what if it was perfect, then what?

this is "As Good As it Gets"

and i feel so guilty, stupid, ashamed, misunderstood, victimized and hateful and annoyed and angry and belittled

and fat

but "fat" ain't an emotion

"mad" is also not an emotion

"mad" used to be synonymous with "mentally ill"

the word "mad" sounds so condecending

the word they are looking for is "angry"

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2017, 8:44 pm

Britte wrote:

I am here Britte and I'm fine.

If you were not privy to the whole Save Ferrets thingy as it unfolded it could seem like something it's not. It was just a bit of fun that seemed to move between threads made even more funnier by a mod moving posts and starting a thread , all done in jest to try and prove that they were more wicked than me. There was no malice involved in any of it.

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

05 Aug 2017, 2:38 am

Britte wrote:

Yeah, not one to worry over too much.. Was just an innocent comment i made on a thread that people took to some amusement and snowballed somewhat ;) Nothing sinister.. Just a little lighthearted fun :)