Say something positive about a random WP member

Page 54 of 96 [ 1526 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57 ... 96  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:08 pm

KyleTheGhost is a nice friend.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:23 pm

Cats are beautiful, and make me feel good when I see them at play. Kura and I would definitely agree.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 5:29 pm

^ :cat: :heart: :cat: :heart:

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

BrokenPieces
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 6:00 pm

Kyle the Ghost is awesome. :P

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

20 Jun 2017, 8:01 pm

Claradoon is cool.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 4:44 am

Thank you, Kura and BrokenPieces!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jun 2017, 2:46 pm

^You're welcome!

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jun 2017, 1:02 pm

Raleigh and Datab4 are finally back! That's great! :jester:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jun 2017, 7:58 pm

Everyone here is awesome.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:38 pm

DeepHour is fun.

DeepHour
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:43 pm

^ Thanks, so are you! :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:44 pm

^ 8)

Drawyer, Commander, Kazanscube, and so many others are dearly missed.

TheSpectrum
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jul 2017, 6:45 pm

sly279 you've come a long way, mah boy.
Good for you, man :)

This is why support here matters as do second chances.

KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 5:12 am

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
^ 8)

Drawyer, Commander, Kazanscube, and so many others are dearly missed.

And Moomingirl, too.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jul 2017, 11:40 am

Skilpaddle, who has been mysteriously absent [at least in the parts of the forum that I frequent], is still as awesome as ever. :ninja:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Jul 2017, 9:28 am

ImAnAspie is :alien: :star: 8)