[ RANT ] No Shoes, No Shirt, No Masks, No Entry.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 5:25 pm

I went to a local grocery store owned by a major national chain.  I was shocked and dismayed to see many of the store employees either without masks, with masks covering only their chins, and with masks covering only their noses.  Only about half of the store employees had masks AND wore them properly.  The store managers may want to consider a "No Shoes, No Shirt, No Masks, No Entry" policy for customers, as well.  Not likely to return to this store until the CoViD-19 crisis is over ... unless it is to take pictures.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 7:43 pm

echos your sentiments exactly .

where ever you go ,there you are

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

24 May 2020, 7:48 pm

I saw a sign a a liquor store at the lake that read “No shorts, no shoes, no problem.No ID, no way.”
I’m so glad everyone is masked at my store.Not so in some parts of the state.A relative went in a grocery in SoArk and no one had masks on.None.
All bare faced idiots.

TuskenR
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

25 May 2020, 2:21 pm

North Dakotans probably not named Karen

Turn into doubts

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 6:29 pm

That would not fly in New York
Viral video shows Staten Island store mob screaming at woman without mask

Quote:
A viral video shows a mob of Staten Island grocery-store shoppers screaming at a customer who wasn’t wearing a mask.

The furious crowd yelled, “Get out!” “Get the f–k out of here!” and “You’re a loser, bro!” at the woman at the ShopRite, according to footage posted on Facebook on Saturday and later widely shared on Twitter and other online sites.

When a man yelled after the woman, “Dirty ass pig!” a female customer added, “Dirty ass ho!”

One man pulled his mask down around his chin to yell at the lady.

“What happens in Staten Island when you don’t wear a mask at ShopRite!” Facebook poster Christine Lynn wrote above the footage on her page.

Christine wrote that a friend had taken and sent her the video.

“I think video shows shameful humans at their finest,” Christine said when responding to a comment.

The other person added, “Agreed. Working in a supermarket has shown me how ugly peoples can be.”

Christine wrote, “I get ppl are anxious NO reason to act the way some of them are…especially guy following her to scream at her and call her a pig!”

When someone wrote, “Question! Why is everyone so angry??? The’re wearing masks after all, aren’t they safe???” Christine replied, “they’re staten Islanders – this is how they act when they can! They were chasing her to yell at her – obviously not afraid of her!”

Someone wrote, “Same sh-t as the [local] stop and shop.”

Another person added, “this happen yesterday at my target neither were wearing masks though but one was mad the other wasn’t social distancing.”

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 7:42 pm

If groceries weren’t so expensive they would have pelted the bare faced one with fruits and vegetables just like angry monkeys.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

25 May 2020, 7:47 pm

He really wanted a waffle.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wftv.c ... utType=amp