Can't find information, and it's driving me crazy!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

jetbuilder
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 11:37 am

For the past week I've been looking for information for a special SD card for programming my electric wheelchair. There is info on the manufacturers website about how to use it, but no information on where to get it.
I've been looking for one online and have come up with nothing!

I'm gonna have to start calling, or going to dealers to try and find one 8O 8O
(mini rant over) :lol:
It's so frustrating when I can't find info on something!
Anyone else feel the same way?

My Tumblr: http://jetbuilder.tumblr.com/

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 1:10 pm

Yup. I can't find anyone else who is having the same gauge cluster issue with their Nissan Frontier that I have with mine. I can find another issue or two, but not the one I have. So, I am left to guess what expensive part I need to buy if I want it to work right. Worse still, because these trucks seem to live forever, they are scarce in my local self service junkyards. When they show up in the yards, because it's a common problem the cluster is one of the first things to get stripped from the truck. So, my chances of getting one inexpensively are very slim indeed.