Page 83 of 137 [ 2186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 ... 137  Next

JakeASD
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 3:37 pm

I am highly judgmental of those whom regularly drink alcohol.

mr_bigmouth_502
Veteran
Veteran

24 Jul 2016, 7:56 pm

I'm a Canadian who doesn't get what the big deal is with The Tragically Hip. I've always just known them as a band that just sorta... exists, you know like U2 or the Rolling Stones. I should probably duck for cover now.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jul 2016, 9:51 pm

I think Reese's Pieces are delicious. :mrgreen:

softlyspeaks41
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Jul 2016, 2:11 am

"Seinfeld" was one of the most overrated series on TV

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 9:37 am

I believe dangerous people should be 'put down' in the same way as dangerous animals are.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jul 2016, 4:41 pm

I don't mind being a loner. I am actually quite proud that I can enjoy most things without needing other people to come with me. It's when I *have* to depend on other people for things, like being driven somewhere, that being alone can stink.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 7:14 pm

People who believe that ASD is a government cover-up probably have ASD themselves.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jul 2016, 7:21 pm

I think all drugs should be legal on a medical level, that is any substance can be acquired if a doctor deems it necessary. I am against recreational drug use but I believe that the consequences for drug use should not exceed the actual medical consequences of the drug. Sorry meth users, you would still go to jail if I had it my way, any other drug can be a fine unless you just had a boat full of it or unless your selling to kids.

Dox47
Veteran
Veteran

01 Aug 2016, 1:08 am

Bullying is much rarer than WP would have you believe.

argentwarrior20
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 Aug 2016, 3:27 am

Marijuana should be legalized, and everyone who's doing time in prison for a plant should be released and compensated for being locked away for such a stupid thing.

The USA would be much better off if the government ceased to exist. The only thing that would be different is the enormous amount of money that's not being stolen from you every payday and put into a bunch of politicians' pockets.

Gun control does far more harm than good. Look at Europe right now. See how much good gun control is doing them.

We should take the warning labels off of everything and let natural selection get rid of the stupid people.

Third-wave feminism is cancerous. It's a primarily destructive movement composed entirely of self-loathing caucasian liberals, edgy teenagers, race-baiters, and morbidly obese special snowflakes who want to censor everyone and everything they don't like.

The only people who use Windows on their PCs are .NET programmers, children who think video games are important, and people too lazy and/or stupid to learn a *nix.

iPhones are useless trash.

Edit: I also really, really hate the Big Bang Theory. It's reduced nerd culture to a fashion statement. Last I recall, nerds were mostly shunned in reality. Hell, the only reason I got through high school without being bullied daily or had any friends that weren't fellow nerds is because I helped people do math and I ran a VPN from home that let people browse Facebook at school. There were actually perks to being nice to me. God help you if you weren't an aspiring sysadmin, future physicist or a human calculator. But I digress. Because of "popular" nerd culture, 99% of the people who say "I love science" today really mean "I love photoshopped pictures of space with cliche'd quotes and Black Science Man memes." And don't even get me started on these 14-16 year old attention seekers who flood social media with pictures of themselves playing video games or holding gadgets they barely know how to operate with captions like "Imma nerd xD" or "I <3 nerds." And in case someone of that kind reads this post: if you really liked nerds, you'd be looking for a Trekkie with social anxiety, not a rich, muscular Chad who drives a fancy car, wears thick-framed reading glasses and also learned to code "Hello World" in Java last week. And if you were really a nerd, you'd hate people who think vidya earns them nerd points (or at least dislike the notion).

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2016, 7:43 pm

-I'm not a libertarian!

-Bacon is one of the most disgusting foods in existence

-Fighting in hockey is not the best part of the game (I'm Canadian) and I'd probably enjoy the sport more without it.

-The movie "The Nice Guys" is on of the worst movies of the year

-Pokemon Go is overrated

-Salmon tastes better than chicken

-I think fruit beer is much better than IPAs

-I don't think there is anything wrong with cutting up spaghetti :)

-Hunting (even for food) is not in the least bit interesting (I've actually heard people say "You should like it, humans evolved to like it"

-I don't feel with a gun (I know ha ha ha ha)

-Shooting games aren't all that exciting

Canadian, young adult, student demisexual-heteroromantic, cisgender female, autistic

Last edited by ocdgirl123 on 12 Aug 2016, 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 7:29 pm

The film industry should give more R-rated comic book movies the greenlight.

0regonGuy
Veteran
Veteran

13 Aug 2016, 8:44 pm

The police are the biggest gang of criminal thugs in America. They routinely beat, torture, and execute people without trials. Cops are nothing but lawless bullies, who violate peoples constitutional rights openly everyday. Law enforcement is the only occupation in America, that can and does legally discriminate against job applicants who have average to above average intelligence. Police departments have actually gone to court, to fight for the right to hire cops with low intelligence (Jordan v. City of New London). The government wants dumb cops with low intelligence, who will violate people's constitutional rights without asking why. So we are stuck with these roving death squads of morons with badges and guns, driving around doing drive by shootings of 12 year old kids playing in the park.

Anybody who joins the police gang, gets no empathy from me. I believe that Micah Johnson and Gavin Long were heroes for fighting against the gutless coward cops in Dallas and Baton Rouge, and died fighting for freedom.

The saddest thing about America today, is that so many Americans support the terrorist organization called the police. And that is my unpopular opinion.

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 12:52 pm

I'm not anti-gun.
Suicide should be a human right.
Country music isn't that bad.
Killing and eating pigs and cows is no less moral than killing and eating cats and dogs.
Ajamu Baraka was a great pick for Jill Stein's VP.

- F. Scott Fitzgerald

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 1:17 pm

It's okay to start the day off with a bottle of cola.

CaptLasik
Veteran
Veteran

15 Aug 2016, 1:58 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
It's okay to start the day off with a bottle of cola.

Agreed. I did this this morning. 8)

- F. Scott Fitzgerald