I have two dogs that are absolutely INSANE!! !! !!

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

anikatheoddone
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

22 Jan 2011, 3:30 pm

i have two dogs, they're both rat terriers, and naturally theyre REALLY hyper and doggie-ADHD. but their oddness doesnt stop there!! !!

Smoothie: he's the boy dog. he loves to eat carrots, rolls around in things that smell GOOD like clean laundry (my mom uses dryer sheets that smell like marshmallows), and he always smells like muffins for some reason but only when he's clean (he has since he was a puppy) he's shy and acts like he has DOG aspergers!

Bella: she's obviously the girl. she listens to rap and hip hop (she gets all excited if you play it around her), she likes to be dressed up, she's EXTREMELY feminine and even though she's a dog she has a ghetto-fab personality.

I don't know why people don't think dogs are people too. Mine have extremely human like personalities and a lot of other dogs i know have human-like personalities. doggies are people with fur and, if they knew how to use the internet, some of the aspie-doggies would have their own accounts on here.... :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jan 2011, 3:33 pm

I used to have a friend who has two crazy dogs, and they're the same breed as your dogs. :lol: