What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 138 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 12:00 am

^^^I hope by the time you read this, you stomped the bejeez outta those creeps :bounce: :bounce:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Mar 2018, 1:52 pm

I dreamt I was back at work in the hospital Labor & Delivery Unit but I didn't recognize any of the employees. I was rushing back with a nurse and a patient in her bed, together racing down the hall to the delivery room, but there was no real palpable sense of urgency despite the alacrity of the event, then I awoke before anything else happened.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

22 Mar 2018, 7:49 am

Dreamt about going down a playground slide

It was fun

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2018, 9:21 am

I dreamed that someone was threating to kill me. All the awful stuff in the news and recent deaths of people I know are starting to get to me.

smudgedhorizon
Toucan
Toucan

23 Mar 2018, 9:54 am

I had a dream that I lived in a dorm or sth and had to constantly prove I'm capable of keeping my cat and an aquarium and was always afraid they will take my cat from me as I wasn't keeping my room in perfect order and cleaned. I was decorating that bedroom so that it would look presentable. But the weird thing was that no matter how hard I tried I could not meet their standards.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2018, 10:36 am

Dreamt about standing on the sidewalk

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

23 Mar 2018, 2:51 pm

Thanks to my recent obsession with the movie Thanatomorphose, I dreamed I was starting to rot while still living (just like the woman in the movie), and was preparing to die. So ready for that particular obsession to be over.

I strongly advise anyone who's at all sensitive to gore, rot, etc. to not even look up the movie, by the way, it's really disgusting.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2018, 5:55 pm

This morning I had a time travel dream.

I was driving out to where my grandparents lived and when I arrived, I had gone back fifty years in time to when I was an elementary student. Nobody recognized me since nobody would have expected me to be fifty years older but everyone did take great interest in my 2015 car. Imagine how a car with a remote start, a push button latch for the trunk, a good CD stereo, seats that move when you push the button to start the car, doors that unlock automagically when you touch the door handle, ... in the mid 1960s.

Then my niece showed up. She grew up in my grandparents old house, but they had been dead for about twenty years before she was born. So I spent part of the dream explaining to her who people were and what was going on.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

25 Mar 2018, 11:29 pm

I want more time travel dreams!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 12:45 pm

I dreamt I was in the future sometime at least a few decades, mebbe in a different lifetime, I was in a financial advisor's office, it was all-black inside- black walls, floor, curtains, furniture, the people were dressed in identically form-fitting black clothing which made their pale white skin stand out vividly. the only light leaked in from outside around the curtains, and from the bottoms of these ottoman-sized computer servers in the middle of the room, which hummed and emitted a soft orange/yellow/green glow from underneath them, and whose hum made the room vibrate intermittently.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 3:50 pm

Dreamt about watching someone put on contact lenses

dragonsanddemons
Veteran
Veteran

26 Mar 2018, 10:06 pm

I dreamed there had been some sort of zombie apocalypse type thing and I was doing just fine living on my own in my house, harvesting edible plants while my dog caught rabbits for us, with a stream nearby for bathing and drinking. Then suddenly a group of about ten people came along, and I had to figure out how to provide for so many.

Yet in my new wildness and freedom I almost welcome the bitterness of alienage. For although nepenthe has calmed me, I know always that I am an outsider; a stranger in this century and among those who are still men.
-H. P. Lovecraft, "The Outsider"

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 8:59 pm

I dreamt I was in a strip mall, on one end of it was a store that was a combination Goodwill, and a swap meet. on the other end was some kind of bill paying service where we paid for the stuff we bought in the rest of the mall. I was in the Goodwill Swap meet Store, looking through piles of stuff, when I suddenly was drawn to go to the bill paying store and pay for something. I must have taken my sunglasses off there and forgot them because when I was back in the Goodwill store I noticed my eyes were disturbed by the fluorescent lighting's glare and when I reached for the glasses they were not in my pocket, so I tried to take a shortcut in back of the store to get to the billpaying store, but was blocked by another customer pushing a huge baby buggy, a black one, with a swaddled infant in it, and she was peeved at me for trying to be in the same narrow passageway as she. then I awoke. :huh:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 9:29 pm

in my afternoon nap I dreamt about cooking the evening meal ( Full English breakfast ) and I ran out bread but found some magical round hash browns in the freezer which gave me an awesome feeling.

I cooked a full English for my tea , I only had one slice of bread left but could not find any magical hash browns in my freezer - what a bummer :(

Hypocrisy is the greatest luxury. Raise the double standard

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Mar 2018, 9:32 pm

gee, I wonder if those magical hash browns contained hash[ish]? :drunken: :hic:

SaveFerris
Veteran
Veteran

29 Mar 2018, 9:10 am

auntblabby wrote:
gee, I wonder if those magical hash browns contained hash[ish]? :drunken: :hic: