What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 100 of 251 [ 4002 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 97, 98, 99, 100, 101, 102, 103 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

crystaltermination
Veteran
Veteran

02 May 2017, 8:06 am

naturalplastic wrote:
crystaltermination wrote:
I had one of those dreams where you watch events unfold as a spectator, without the ability to interfere in the events. Quite eerie too, I was suspended in deep water that was almost pitch black, floating next to this massive metallic spiral thing. There were two huge monstrous eels with sickly yellow scales and black spots eating the metal, and of course dream logic meant the more I wanted to get away from them, the closer I drifted towards them.
It was really vivid, one of the eels noticed me and started swimming towards me, it did not look pleased! Dream ended at that point, but I've been going throughout my day vaguely creeped out.

Was the spiral thing like a vortex drawing you in?

No, if anything it seemed like the shell of an advanced spaceship that had been eroded away until only the barest skeleton remained, suspended. It was a darn creepy dream.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 12:36 am

I dreamt [among what I can remember] that I was at work in the hospital, only the organization suddenly was forced to move elsewhere, and I was in the largely abandoned place, in the front lobby, paper and rubbish and such littered the place, and there were tables with partially eaten food on them, I picked at the food with one eye out for brasshole security people who would have looked askance at me for doing that, found mostly uneaten marinated chicken, I ate the parts that weren't bloody-red. lots of untouched donuts or that had one bite out of them as though the eaters had to flee for their lives. then when i'd had my fill of abandoned food I went out in the parking lot in search of my car but it got dark out all of a sudden and I searched in my pockets for a flashlight, then I awoke. :huh:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 May 2017, 3:32 pm

I dreamed that I was at this event of some kind with a bunch of young adults. Everyone got points for good behavior, and I almost got through the whole thing without loosing any, but then [I'm not sure what I did wrong] all of them turned grey, and a official looking lady told me to come with her, all the while I apologized uselessly.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 May 2017, 5:02 pm

I had a weird mishmash dream involving my naked ex sauntering most alluringly into a room I was in, only she had received some sorts of surgeries judging by surgical scars on her abdomen and back that were fairly fresh. she was affectionate with me but kept her distance. still I missed her affection in an achingly familiar waking way. then it segued to me in a music store in the near future, and I found a curiosity, a tape editing block kit [not seen since the days of cassettes], marked down to $1.49, about 10% of the normal price back in the day, before inflation. I grabbed it and opened the package and found in it razor blades, pain pills, bandages [the salesman said that was for in case I cut myself] along with a very ornately hand-carved wooden tape guide/editing block, whose pieces I configured in various ways. I dropped in the package some of my eye drops and nasal spray and took it to the register, the guy marked it back up to $4.29 because I opened it [a fine of sorts] then explained that he might not be able to sell it to me at all due to a recall of sorts. then I awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 7:12 am

auntblabby wrote:
I had a weird mishmash dream involving my naked ex sauntering most alluringly into a room I was in, only she had received some sorts of surgeries judging by surgical scars on her abdomen and back that were fairly fresh. she was affectionate with me but kept her distance. still I missed her affection in an achingly familiar waking way. then it segued to me in a music store in the near future, and I found a curiosity, a tape editing block kit [not seen since the days of cassettes], marked down to $1.49, about 10% of the normal price back in the day, before inflation. I grabbed it and opened the package and found in it razor blades, pain pills, bandages [the salesman said that was for in case I cut myself] along with a very ornately hand-carved wooden tape guide/editing block, whose pieces I configured in various ways. I dropped in the package some of my eye drops and nasal spray and took it to the register, the guy marked it back up to $4.29 because I opened it [a fine of sorts] then explained that he might not be able to sell it to me at all due to a recall of sorts. then I awoke. :huh:

" :huh: " indeed! Do you still talk to your ex?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 11:03 am

I dreamed that I was at this movie screening with about a hundred other kids, and I had to climb up and down a whole bunch of staircases to get there. I didn't even want to see the movie, but went along with it anyway. The only snack available was wheat/gluten filled Cheerios in a box, and the milk at the bottom of the box [ew] was cow's milk, which I can't drink anyway. Eventually I decided I had enough, handed my box to a rather rude kid next to me, and went up and down the stairs again looking for my mum and dad. I found my dad, and then mum was at the very top of the stairs.
I'm still trying to figure out what it might mean.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 12:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:

Surgery upon a former lover, then surgery (cutting and splicing) upon audio tapes, and then worry about cutting yourself, and finally- the store (like your ex in the dream) withholding something from you. Cutting is a theme. And so withholding something desirable. Not sure where to go from there.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 May 2017, 9:37 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Surgery upon a former lover, then surgery (cutting and splicing) upon audio tapes, and then worry about cutting yourself, and finally- the store (like your ex in the dream) withholding something from you. Cutting is a theme. And so withholding something desirable. Not sure where to go from there.

that is about what could be gleaned from many of my dreams. wish I had more insights. mebbe in the next life... all I know is that I as a matter of daily living must watch my back and make sure I get what I have earned as it generally seems all too easily withheld from me one way or another.
anyways, what I left out of the retelling, is that the tape editing block was intricately carved walnut, lightly stained and varnished, very fancy. it was in pieces that linked together in a cleverly artful way, with rococo patterns throughout.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 2:52 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

penpals.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 9:04 am

I dreamed that I was at a hearing to determine my fate on a certain personal issue.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 10:02 am

^Your anxieties many have appeared in the dream, perhaps because you are trying to sort things out in your waking life, and so your dream life mirrors it? Whichever the case, I'm sure things will work out for you. :heart:

aikoinazuma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

09 May 2017, 12:50 pm

I dreamed that I was Bloodrayne (yes the dhampir from the games) and I was hunting vampires but on an old oil tanker and my reward was going to be Fruity Pebbles.

I also dreamed that I was playing a weird Sims type game except you were selling tree branches tangled up with playground equipment on the ground (I don't remember much other than that)

I had a dream long ago back in the 90s where everytime I spoke there was like a sound of someone playing a clarinet while being choked and it played after I spoke, like a laugh track on TV. I think I was touring some building in this dream if I remember right.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

09 May 2017, 8:26 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

penpals.

Well that's nice that you still keep in contact with her. :wtg: I had a dream last night where I was trapped in a really trippy maze-house. :D

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 8:45 pm

^^^^details?

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 10:08 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^^details?

Sigh, if you insist! :o

Some of the things in the dream were:

*A door that lead to another door IN THE CEILING!
*A break-a-way wall
*Trick mirrors
*Hidden hatches in the floors
*A really trippy room that was upside down
*A room covered in only a checkered pattern.

Among others.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 May 2017, 11:48 pm

^^^ :o 8) that needs to be illustrated and written about.