What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 116 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 8:48 pm

I may have learned this too late.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 9:27 pm

auntblabby wrote:

It's never too late to learn! Hey, it took me 22 years to learn to say "hi" to someone. :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2017, 10:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

It's never too late to learn! Hey, it took me 22 years to learn to say "hi" to someone. :)

i'm still learning that. :oops:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Need any help? :)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:27 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I always welcome such :flower:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2017, 10:49 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I always welcome such :flower:

Ok! :) What part of saying "hi" are you having trouble with?

I didn't dream much last night. :( Just bits and pieces of dreams.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2017, 12:06 am

^^^I haven't had any in a few days now, not even bits and pieces. and I know just enough body language to know when somebody doesn't want me to interact with them, and that is most of the time.

JaredGTALover
Toucan
Toucan

29 Sep 2017, 12:01 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

i'm doing something similar...by saying hello,especially an NT Women or Girls the same age as me that i may interest

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 2:06 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^I haven't had any in a few days now, not even bits and pieces. and I know just enough body language to know when somebody doesn't want me to interact with them, and that is most of the time.

Unfortunately, I find that most people do not want to interact with us Auties most of the time, accept to bully us. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2017, 9:46 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Unfortunately, I find that most people do not want to interact with us Auties most of the time, accept to bully us. :(

so for that reason among many others, us aspies oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2017, 8:33 pm

i dreamt I was in my bedroom at dusk, for some reason there was a traffic thoroughfare running through my house, down the hallways and through my bedroom, it suddenly happened and at the last minute I had to move stuff out of the way so the cars wouldn't run over it all. then I heard my cat scream in pain and then heard "GAKHKK!!" as its life was snuffed out, and I ran into the hallway and saw some big ugly cat-hating dude, he must've been about 5' 40" and as wide as he was tall. he had a pockmarked clean-shaven moon face with no expression, and dead black fish eyes. his hair was military-short and appeared plastered on rather like a male doll's hair. he was dressed in navy tradesman garb, work boots, blue dungarees, blue utility shirt and dark blue denim windbreaker. he saw me and jumped up at me and we hit each other with everything we had, ricocheting off the walls of the hallway before he grabbed a knife, and i hurriedly opened the door and kicked him in the chest as hard as i could, knocking him outside, and he was about ready to jump back in when he slipped and fell backwards and tumbled over the porch railing, damaging it in the process. his two compatriots, dressed in filmy white tunics and nearly as fat as he was, grabbed him by the arms and pulled him out of the mud and dragged him away, kicking and spitting at my car parked in the driveway on the way out. then i awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

02 Oct 2017, 12:27 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

so for that reason among many others, us aspies oughta stick together :bounce: :bounce:

We are Aspie, we are legion. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Joking aside yes, us aspires often only seem to be able to befriend other aspies.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 7:05 am

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

We are Aspie, we are legion. :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: Joking aside yes, us aspires often only seem to be able to befriend other aspies.

and even that is iffy, at least based on my aspie group experience, it's like trying to herd cats. :cat:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 9:25 am

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

and even that is iffy, at least based on my aspie group experience, it's like trying to herd cats. :cat:

Ya, we don't tend to form mass-groupings. Lol.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Oct 2017, 6:12 pm

^^^c'est dommage. :shrug:
I keep dreaming that i'm in a hospital, in an all-white exam room with nurses dressed all-white [including their hair and makeup!] and they injected some white serum into the left side of my eye, and it smarted fiercely. :o then I was in an all-white room in a house I was living in, and bees were swarming around me and I picked up a 3' long rectangular piece of stiff plastic that was part of an air conditioner, and swatted at them with it until I started knocking stuff over, at which point I realized in the dream that I had to let the little bastards sting me. then I awoke. :huh:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

05 Oct 2017, 11:45 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^c'est dommage. :shrug:
I keep dreaming that i'm in a hospital, in an all-white exam room with nurses dressed all-white [including their hair and makeup!] and they injected some white serum into the left side of my eye, and it smarted fiercely. :o then I was in an all-white room in a house I was living in, and bees were swarming around me and I picked up a 3' long rectangular piece of stiff plastic that was part of an air conditioner, and swatted at them with it until I started knocking stuff over, at which point I realized in the dream that I had to let the little bastards sting me. then I awoke. :huh:

:huh: What do think the bees meant?