What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 241 of 251 [ 4003 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 238, 239, 240, 241, 242, 243, 244 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2023, 8:22 am

^^^^ Yup. thats a weird dream..,^^^^,,, Guess you might be wanting on something and just when you got to a possible successful point in the situation . Your body couldnt quite complete the job .And all you can do is be patient ?

where ever you go ,there you are

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2023, 8:51 am

auntblabby wrote:
i dreamt i was in a college dormitory somewhere, and i hadda go really urgently, and went to the lavatory, which distressingly was filled with female students, i nevertheless found an empty stall, only i found i had to lay down a blanket over the toilet before i used it, and when i sat down finally after all that trouble, i tried to #2 but nothing would result.

Did you have to 'go' IRL when you got up?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

18 Sep 2023, 9:12 am

I fell asleep sat up around 2 am which is early for me. I didn't even take my sleep meds.

I woke up an hour later reflecting on this dream:

My top left incisor tooth started to crumble and whenever I touched it with my tongue another chunk would fall off. I looked in the mirror and it was bleeding too. Eventually it was gone. Then I remembered I was in the middle of a dental appointment with a female, blonde, European dentist right there in my house. I decided I should tell her about it. I went in my kitchen and she was there with my real dentist who was a man. They were washing dishes and discussing how to fix my broken tooth, which was weird because I hadn't told them about it yet. Then I went up to my bedroom so the woman dentist could fix it and they were together in my bedroom. The man dentist was fixing the woman dentist's tooth at something like a vanity table by my window. The woman's back was to me and she was wearing little blue boy-shorts (undies) and a camisole, kind of sprawling to one side in a flirty pose. He was laughing and enjoying his task of drilling her mouth. Lol.

When I woke up I realised the man dentist wasn't even my real dentist. My real dentist is an Iraqi woman. The man in my dream was actually my veterinarian, so that was even more bizarre.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 1:05 am

i dreamt i was in a large airport [built in an old-style that predated security that we take for granted today] that seemed to go on for ever, no visible exit. i met several men that i had met earlier in waking life, decades ago.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 2:44 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I fell asleep sat up around 2 am which is early for me. I didn't even take my sleep meds.

I woke up an hour later reflecting on this dream:

My top left incisor tooth started to crumble and whenever I touched it with my tongue another chunk would fall off. I looked in the mirror and it was bleeding too. Eventually it was gone. Then I remembered I was in the middle of a dental appointment with a female, blonde, European dentist right there in my house. I decided I should tell her about it. I went in my kitchen and she was there with my real dentist who was a man. They were washing dishes and discussing how to fix my broken tooth, which was weird because I hadn't told them about it yet. Then I went up to my bedroom so the woman dentist could fix it and they were together in my bedroom. The man dentist was fixing the woman dentist's tooth at something like a vanity table by my window. The woman's back was to me and she was wearing little blue boy-shorts (undies) and a camisole, kind of sprawling to one side in a flirty pose. He was laughing and enjoying his task of drilling her mouth. Lol.

When I woke up I realised the man dentist wasn't even my real dentist. My real dentist is an Iraqi woman. The man in my dream was actually my veterinarian, so that was even more bizarre.

"Drilling her mouth"?

Did he go on to "fill her cavity"? :lol:

PhosphorusDecree
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2023, 4:53 pm

I'm hazy as to the details, but I think the downfall of Atlantis might be due to me ordering a nuclear first strike on it?

babybird
Veteran
Veteran

10 Oct 2023, 1:11 am

I dreamed that DeepHour went camping

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2023, 12:39 am

i dreamt i was back at work in the hospital labor and delivery unit i used to work in, the workplace bully was there but he was being anodyne.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2023, 10:14 pm

i dreamt i was in some weird hospital, it had 8 floors, i tried to attend a meeting up on the 8th floor but the elevators refused to take me from my home floor on the 3rd floor where the labor and delivery/operating room suite was, but instead zoomed me down to the sub basement below where the engineering section was, there were mutants down there, about 3 feet tall and expressionless and with dolls' eyes, all dressed in identical white smocks and working on plumbing and electrical and food preparation for themselves and the patients in the wards above. i was a little spooked and hopped back on the elevator which refused to take me to any floor but the exit floor at the lobby 2 stories above at ground level. i went to my barracks and tried to call the meeting to explain why i did not attend but woke up instead.

Patrick22348
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

05 Nov 2023, 2:49 am

I had a dream where I wanted to have sex with people I wish not to be related to.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2023, 9:01 am

I was in a lobby somewhere with a few people who were waiting to go into a government office.
One part of the lobby had a glass room with tinted windows and it appeared to be a recording studio.

George Harrison came out of the studio to get something.
He did that thing where he pointed two fingers at his eyes, then at mine, then at his again.
He motioned for me to follow him, by tilting his head toward the studio.

I scurried in, all excited, remembering that I knew him already.
We did a giant bear hug in the studio.

I can't remember the rest but I think we wrote a song.
OMG yes - We decided to write a song called "Faces", and I think we had the first line.

:(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 12:16 pm

i dreamt i was at work yet again, but this time in some mechanical shop i'd never been before in a dream. i was toiling away and dealing with bosses telling me to do this and that and some instructions conflicted with other ones.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 1:08 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I was in a lobby somewhere with a few people who were waiting to go into a government office.
One part of the lobby had a glass room with tinted windows and it appeared to be a recording studio.

George Harrison came out of the studio to get something.
He did that thing where he pointed two fingers at his eyes, then at mine, then at his again.
He motioned for me to follow him, by tilting his head toward the studio.

I scurried in, all excited, remembering that I knew him already.
We did a giant bear hug in the studio.

I can't remember the rest but I think we wrote a song.
OMG yes - We decided to write a song called "Faces", and I think we had the first line.

:(

Cool.
Harrison my favorite Beatle actually.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 1:43 pm

I dreamt that my post menopausal mother was pregnant and she gave birth to a daughter. For some reason, my mum decided to call my new sibling 'Crete' as in the Island in Greece.

... I've no idea why I dreamt that either. :lol:

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2023, 1:48 pm

naturalplastic wrote:

Cool.
Harrison my favorite Beatle actually.

Same.

He was wearing that outfit with the dark blue bell bottoms and dark blue denim jacket.
You know, when he had collar-length shaggy hair, around age 30.

It was sooo real.

https://youtu.be/Opxhh9Oh3rg?feature=shared

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Nov 2023, 9:38 pm

i dreamt i was on a shuttered U.S. military base exploring a long-abandoned army barracks complex last in use back in the 70s. as i went from bay to bay, and down long decaying hallways, i could hear the voices and see shadowy "echoes" from the past, of the soldiers who were stuck there back in the day.