What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 89 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 86, 87, 88, 89, 90, 91, 92 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 1:52 am

i remember i would have dreams about "communal urinals" (they were specifically, unwaveringly referred to as urinals, when they weren't)

like, multiple toilet seats arranged a circle inside one single large stall, facing each other and at staggered heights, held up by a network of pipes. the higher ones would have steps to reach them.

i guess...marketed towards very, very, very familiar friends, entrenched in conversation so deep that even a bathroom break shouldn't be allowed to interrupt it.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

DancingCorpse
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2017, 2:19 am

Consulting the week's dream journal and picking an entry; taking hushed photographs of a rabid robotic hoard spewing forth from a rusted and rather unfulfilling sewer grate, ungrateful glorified cheese grater can't hold them back any longer, duck and cover, brushing cobweb cloud conspiration exhalations aside like drifting tendril cloud entrails, unexpectedly appear right behind me and chomping cartoonish exhaust fumes at my fleeing backside. Analyze situation from several foothills away, was both taking part in my own dream narrative and examining the prospects from afar, half-lucid, seemingly leap back into myself and jump twice stuttering then connect the dots and bounce off the air fluttering up to start swooping and soaring and do some legit combat with these automated buggers. Remember a lot of glinting laser exchanges and butterflies in stomach from acrobatic somersaults, lots of scorched grass and somber hillside avoiding :ninja:

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 6:32 pm

>DancingCorpse, If I may say so, I always find pleasure in reading your posts...

auntblabby, in case you're around, I had another dream where one of my limbs was immobile. This time it was my arm, and, like my last dream of the same nature, my arm was not asleep when I awoke. I was swimming in the ocean and I couldn't lift my right arm, as I was stroking. It was stuck. Not numb, however. I simply could not lift it out of the water There was nothing more to the dream, so, that is the extent of the information I have to offer you. Hope you're doing well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 6:43 pm

Britte wrote:
>DancingCorpse, If I may say so, I always find pleasure in reading your posts...
auntblabby, in case you're around, I had another dream where one of my limbs was immobile. This time it was my arm, and, like my last dream of the same nature, my arm was not asleep when I awoke. I was swimming in the ocean and I couldn't lift my right arm, as I was stroking. It was stuck. Not numb, however. I simply could not lift it out of the water There was nothing more to the dream, so, that is the extent of the information I have to offer you. Hope you're doing well.

you can pick and choose which is the pertinent thing/s that Dreammoods.com says-
Arm
To see your arms as the emphasis in your dream indicate your nurturance side and your ability to reach out and care for people. Alternatively, it may represent the struggles and challenges in your life. Consider the phrase of "arming yourself" which implies that you need to protect yourself, be more aggressive and take a firmer stance on things or the pun "up in arms" representing anger and your readiness to argue. To dream that your arm has been somehow injured/disabled signifies your inability to care for yourself or your helplessness in reaching out to others. You may have been feeling limited and restricted in terms of your freedom or activities. The right arm signifies your outgoing nature and is associated with masculine energy, while your left arm signifies your supportive or nurturing nature and is associated with feminine qualities. Losing function in either arm may suggest that you are failing to recognize its respective characteristics.
Swimming
To dream that you are swimming suggests that you are exploring aspects of your subconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy. To dream that you are swimming underwater suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your subconscious emotions. To dream that you are swimming away from someone or something indicates that you are avoiding some deep emotional issue. You are refusing to acknowledge and confront your feelings because it may be too painful or too fresh. In particular, if you are swimming away to escape danger or death, then it suggests that you are letting fear take over your actions. You are afraid of change.
Ocean
To see an ocean in your dream represents the state of your emotions and feelings. It is indicative of spiritual refreshment, tranquility and renewal. Alternatively, the dream means that you are feeling empowered and unhindered. You have a positive outlook in life and are not limited by anything. If the ocean is rough, then the dream represents some emotional turmoil. You are doing your best to handle life's ups and downs.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 6:51 pm

Thanks very much for posting that, a b. Just want to ask if you'd prefer I go directly to that website, going forward...

Many thanks, again.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 7:25 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^then all of a sudden I had two dreams in a row! :o

Wow! That's great! :o Well don't be greedy, tell us about 'em.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 7:55 pm

Britte wrote:
Thanks very much for posting that, a b. Just want to ask if you'd prefer I go directly to that website, going forward...

Many thanks, again.

it is your choice, I can do it for you if you like. there is a teeny bit of interpretation that either one of us would have to do in addition to just reading their standard definitions. and also, as they say, two heads are sometimes better than one. :idea:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 7:57 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

already posted either on this thread or on the spazzergasm weirdest dream thread. :)

EclecticWarrior
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:23 pm

I had no dreams I remember last night due to my depressed mood.

WP's most sparkling member.

DX classic autism 1995, AS 2003, depression 2008

~INFP~

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:26 pm

Ok, great! Thanks. Until I posted my last dream, previous to my current dream, I thought you were the source of the analyzing/information. When you told me that you retrieve the information from that website, I tried to psyche myself out, so, I could continue to believe that it had come, directly from you, because it's just more special that way. Hahah. I'm weird like that, I guess. So, to conclude, I would prefer to come to you, going forward.

Thank you! Have a lovely weekend! :mrgreen: :jester: :skull: :alien: :cherry: :albino: :flower: :colors: :batman: :eew:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:45 pm

Britte wrote:
Ok, great! Thanks. Until I posted my last dream, previous to my current dream, I thought you were the source of the analyzing/information. When you told me that you retrieve the information from that website, I tried to psyche myself out, so, I could continue to believe that it had come, directly from you, because it's just more special that way. Hahah. I'm weird like that, I guess. So, to conclude, I would prefer to come to you, going forward. Thank you! Have a lovely weekend! :mrgreen: :jester: :skull: :alien: :cherry: :albino: :flower: :colors: :batman: :eew:

ok, I will do that :) [both cogitate on your dreams as well as TRY to have a lovely weekend, hoping life doesn't have other plans.]

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 8:46 pm

EclecticWarrior wrote:
I had no dreams I remember last night due to my depressed mood.

a tried and true method to elicit dreams is to watch a disturbing video, listen to violent music and/or eat spicy food before retiring. :idea:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2017, 10:22 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

already posted either on this thread or on the spazzergasm weirdest dream thread. :)

I will go check 'em out then!

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Feb 2017, 10:09 pm

I would like to dream about meeting Denis Istomin and make that dream come true.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 9:47 pm

I dreamt I was back in time about 2 decades, at my parents' house while they were still alive. I had just taken possession of a white '90s'-era Lincoln towncar, only this one had the passenger compartment modified to accommodate a blue naugahyde "standing seat" like on a bus, it mounted atop the regular gray cloth driver's seat. the back seat was gone. it drove silently and floated over the bumpy roads of my old neighborhood. I got to my folks' place and backed into their driveway and into their garage then I got out. my folks asked me how I paid for it, and I said I put it on credit.

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

07 Feb 2017, 10:41 pm

auntblabby wrote:
I dreamt I was back in time about 2 decades, at my parents' house while they were still alive. I had just taken possession of a white '90s'-era Lincoln towncar, only this one had the passenger compartment modified to accommodate a blue naugahyde "standing seat" like on a bus, it mounted atop the regular gray cloth driver's seat. the back seat was gone. it drove silently and floated over the bumpy roads of my old neighborhood. I got to my folks' place and backed into their driveway and into their garage then I got out. my folks asked me how I paid for it, and I said I put it on credit.

Is that a nice kind of car?