What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 139 of 251 [ 4001 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 136, 137, 138, 139, 140, 141, 142 ... 251  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 9:21 pm

auntblabby wrote:
gee, I wonder if those magical hash browns contained hash[ish]? :drunken: :hic:

Hash? :scratch:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 9:24 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

"hash" is shorthand slang denoting Hashish, a drug derivative of pot. I was employing some punny wordplay :mrgreen:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 9:53 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

"hash" is shorthand slang denoting Hashish, a drug derivative of pot. I was employing some punny wordplay :mrgreen:

Oh! Yuck, ouch will never catch me doing pot. I did dream of drinking wine once, cherry wine.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 10:02 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Oh! Yuck, ouch will never catch me doing pot. I did dream of drinking wine once, cherry wine.

was your dream cherry wine, by any chance, some good ol' Manischewitz? :hic: :drunken:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

03 Apr 2018, 11:33 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

was your dream cherry wine, by any chance, some good ol' Manischewitz? :hic: :drunken:

No... I don't believe it was. :(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 12:40 am

shucks :| hopefully there will soon be another dream where there are racks of Manischewitz just waiting for you to sample them :hic:

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 2:12 pm

I worked all night and just woke up from about 5 hours of sleep. To be more precise, I just woke up from what had to have been the most wonderful dream of my life and one that I can't possibly do justice to describe.

In the dream, I had won some kind of prize given every ten years but that I had never heard of. The prize included a car and some objects that I were a bit odd.

One of the objects was kind of like a remote control but polished smooth and without any markings. It looked like some kind of object de art.

So I was playing with it and all of a scene resembling a tv show appeared in front of me. Someone knocked on the door and I put it in my pocket and the scene went away.

Later, at a crowded hamburger restaurant with some people, I took the object out of my pocket and started playing with it again. Suddenly, a scene appeared in front of me similar, but not the same as, the earlier scene. Everyone else quickly noticed it and started looking at it wondering what was going on. No matter where you were in relation to the scene, you still got a view, but not necessarily the same as everyone else. Nobody noticed the "control" I was holding.

Suddenly it started showing some kind of battle. In the background on the walls, scenes showing large, animated maps of the action started popping up around the room as the battle continued with full visual and sound affects.

Everyone started moving to the sides of the restaurant as the scene changed and became fully three dimensional and life sized and took up the entire center of the room and in far better than "living" color. People started interacting with the scene and the scene responded to their interactions. There was action going on everywhere you looked. There were little beings like elves playing among themselves and sometimes watching the restaurant crowd or playing minor tricks on them There were sword fights. Cartoon characters. Cooking shows. And much more. All juxtraposed into one enormous scene. Imagine someone doing a cooking show and nearby aliens from outer space who had arrived in a yellow cab and then stopping what they are doing to go try out the cooking. And it was all in great color. (I didn't even know I dreamed in bright colors.)

This all seemed to go on for a half hour or more.

When I finally decided to leave, I stuck the "control" in my pocket and walked out the door and the scene started to dissipate and left everyone scratching their heads about what had just happened.

During the dream, I was watching everything and decided that the object had to be some kind of entertainment device from the future. What we were watching and interacting with was as far beyond us as a television would have been far beyond a caveman.

I regret that I'm not capable of adequately describing the dream. It was easily the greatest dream of my life.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 2:34 pm

^^^ A device that plays holographic three D movies, and even interactive three D video games. Probably will be reality in the not-to-distant future. But still as mind blowing to us as TV would have been to our ancestors.

aikoinazuma
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

04 Apr 2018, 3:27 pm

I had an awesome dream about a week ago.

The dream started with what looked like Google's homepage with the search bar on it. I thought the word "Crusader :mrgreen: " and it typed into the search bar and I was immediately transported to a flat rocky beach at night. All of a sudden there were WWE/WWF wrestlers and various wrestling rings and stadium equipment all over the beach and they started to wrestle and cut promos like they did in the Attitude Era. A helicopter with the WWE/WWF branding on the sides appeared next to me and the pilot told me to get in. At this point the old RAW is WAR theme started to play all over (the song is called "We're All In This Together", BTW) the entire beach and I realized that Vince McMahon was in the helicopter with some of his executive staff and he told me that he was filming a new commercial for RAW and the Attitude Era was coming back. We then started to fly over the entire beach as the wrestlers continued to act and wrestle and it was crazy; there were fireworks coming out of the ocean and from the ground, explosions at random between the wrestling rings, and some cars and trucks started to drive in from some road nearby and joined the wrestlers on the beach, sort of like a demolition derby among the wrestlers. (Think of the 90's RAW intro but bigger, louder, crazier and with 2018 technology if you want a general description of this part of the dream.) Vince explained his pyrotechnics and stunts to me as we flew over the scene and his staff chatted with me and him as well. He then asked me what I thought of the commercial. I told him it was awesome and he nodded to me.

Next, I found myself in front of a strip mall at night. One of the stores had Vince and his staff milling around doing work related to the commercial I just saw. I went into this store and Vince came to me and asked me to do some wrestling promos and imitate some of his wrestlers. I did a few promos (I can't remember which ones, sorry) and he liked what he heard and saw. Then one of his wrestlers came into the store (I didn't recognize him but he had one some wrestling trunks so he was a wrestler) and complained that he had either a heart problem or an internal injury and he needed to get to a hospital. Vince told me to help him and me and the wrestler went outside and the wrestler gestured towards a strange vending machine with no product labels on it. The vending machine had a keypad on it and the wrestler told me to try various combos of numbers and letters. It became dawn outside and I finally got the right combo on the machine (9C0 was the right code) as the sun came up. An ambulance immediately came up to us and the wrestler goes in and is taken away. I go back to the store and Vince and his staff thank me and say they can start me tomorrow.

Then, I find myself as a female in a Miami style condo with a rain storm outside (I like rain so this isn't bad for me). I realize I have to go to work but decide to have breakfast first. I went to the fridge and brought out a tray with fried fish, french fries, and what looked and tasted like chipotle honey mustard popcorn chicken in a baby food jar. (I'm not a huge meat eater in real life but this was good). Then, my dream finally ends with me seeing some TV tower lights over a prairie at night.

Short version: I was a WWE superstar, then I was in a Miami condo, then I was watching TV tower lights.

:mrgreen: I can't guarantee that if you type in Crusader in Google that you'll have the same dream as I did.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 4:21 pm

Sometimes a TV tower is...just a TV tower! Lol!

Just struck me that the dream is just missing one thing. You got to be a superstar, and then live in a luxury condo, and then have a good meal. Seems like the next beat in the song would be some hot sex. you're female. So maybe the TV tower on the prairie is symbolic . Or maybe I'm just filthy minded. :mrgreen: :lol:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 8:51 pm

auntblabby wrote:
shucks :| hopefully there will soon be another dream where there are racks of Manischewitz just waiting for you to sample them :hic:

Thanks! Mebbe next time I get the chance I can lucidly make the wine appear for me and Sam to drink. :hic: :hic:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

04 Apr 2018, 9:47 pm

Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

Thanks! Mebbe next time I get the chance I can lucidly make the wine appear for me and Sam to drink. :hic: :hic:

you made a door appear, so the wine should be old hat :hic:

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

05 Apr 2018, 9:15 am

I was getting ready for a special event. I was running late (again!) and the outfit I wanted to wear was stained.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 3:41 pm

I had a lot of strange and kind of disturbing dreams last night. One of them had me waking up in a hospital, and at first it looks like a doctor and nurse are just taking my temperature and doing a routine exam, but then they start sticking all kinds of needles into my limbs, I didn't feel any pain but I get very anxious and cry as if I am. Then they stick a tube into my foot and fill a bag with my blood as if I'm donating it. I seldom see blood in my dreams so this was freaky. Then I wake up again in a hospital bed (I'm still asleep). This time I'm not hooked up to anything but the doctor tells me I was hit by a car and in a coma and now it's August. I'm bummed out because half the summer is gone. :lol: I have no memory of the incident and feel fine. In fact, I get up and out of the bed with no trouble but then I notice I have a metal thing with buttons on it surgically attached to the side my leg below the knee. They tell me the buttons are for alerting them if need anything, but I'm pretty freaked out and feel like they tried to turn me into a cyborg, or something. 8O

I'm not even sure I want to describe the other dreams in much detail because they contained having sex with non-human video game characters and becoming pregnant shortly afterwards. :oops:

Austinfrom1995
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 5:46 pm

auntblabby wrote:
Austinfrom1995 wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

you made a door appear, so the wine should be old hat :hic:

Aww you remembered! Thank you.

I had an odd dream last night where I was trapped in a parallel reality where Auties were the norm!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2018, 9:38 pm

^^^gee, I shoulda been in that place then! :alien: