I remember when i was a giant cactus

Page 1 of 2 [ 20 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 4:26 am

I was walking along the main road and I stumbled into heavy set men with purple beards and cats hanging from the wonderful skirts they were wearing on the end of the Ballymacuiscebatha road and although I was seven decades into my retirement from the sewer society of Gukkland I could still bake the most fantastical plumpberry cream fudge pumpkin liquor pie that would make the hair on a barbers floor stand up and walk out to the shop, across the road onto the bus without a ticket, have a smoke upstairs get off at the foot of Everest and be at the summit of Kilimanjaro by noon, sipping a stirred martini from a velvet covered flash only to get a hovercraft back to the barbershop and lay down dead exhausted An old scruffy blind barber dragged me in off the street by the scruff of my legs and give me a nice plate of lemon muffins and strawberry flavoured juggernaut shaped zebra striped furry hamburgers that tasted like summer holidays in exchange for cleaning the hair of the ground and etching a Beatles abbey road cover on the ceiling of the salon while he smoked opium in the back with Bella Lugosi and Leslie Nielson, while listening to a song of pelicans on a giant gramophone and discussing the fact that buzzword was no longer used it was replaced by another 'buzzword'. like 'vertically or horizontally unchallenged word'. I could hear a crunching sound in the back I peek through the curtains only to discover they had begun to play football with mega dump trucks from discovery channel, they had been joined by the cast of riverdance, and some peace-loving vegan Zombies. A man made from radiators was keeping score. He's using a lit cigarette to set fire to a bed for the blue team when they scored and he set fire to a yellow wardrobe for the yellow team when they score. There were three beds burning and five wardrobes. A man stumbled into the barber shop he began to whistle through his nose in Morse code. I had learned Morse code when I had been on Pluto with royal philharmonic orchestra playing eine kleine nachtmusik underwater, for a week last year. He wanted a short back and side. I got a comb and scissors and began cutting while he began playing suduko on yesterday's evening herald. I cut his hair slowly as his head began to open and sucked me in. I heard him call me a pr**k as I flew inside him. I travelled how a slippery tunnel and into a glass box where I remained locked for 8000 years only to be released by a flock of stampeding priests as they ran away from a black mushroom shaped dog. He stopped and shook my hand as i turned into a frog he brought me back to his home for Belgian chocolate flavoured porridge and fluggy clouds he had captured the day before they were sweet with a slight smell of airplane exhaust only the third time I’ve had them. He introduced me to his wife who was a chair. She asked me if I’d like to sit on her. I declined. Just then I turned into a melon and rolled down the hill, down down down, I rolled until I came to a melon church of the latter day turnips they welcomed me, not with open arms because they had none. They thought I was the messiah because I spoke with a lisp and had an x-ray machine in my side pocket which I used to make some toast for them. A huge storm began as the rain hit me I turned to water and fell into the ground and I fell through the earth more and more travelling down through the planets crust until finally I was evaporated into nothingness by the heat of the earths core. The End

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 5:05 am

Was that the lyrics to a song? Or a description of a bad acid trip? And it's 'Bela' Lugosi. Only one 'L'.

On sabbatical...

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 5:14 am

No that was the Bella Lugosi with two L's. He's a spanish glass eater and mystic. No relation to the other fellow.

Look, that really happened to me, last week

hope it never happens to you

mikh07
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 5:21 am

I had a dream.. that white people and black people can all gamble together without getting different chips!

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 5:27 am

mikh07 wrote:
I had a dream.. that white people and black people can all gamble together without getting different chips!

why do they usually get different chips? :)

Alternative
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 7:00 am

I had a dream.

I do 60% of the time when I fall asleep. :)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 8:05 am

I remember when I was a Routemaster.

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 8:17 am

it sounds like you ate a giant cactus!! :D

krex
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 12:07 pm

You had me going there for a minute.Until I got to the part of the Vegan Zombies.I fought a lot of zombies(Reasident Evil)and I can gaurantee you....those suckers will take a hunk out of you......There are no vegan....I would like to know were those fat guys got their cat skirts.That is a fashion statement I could get behind.

Visit my wool sculpture blog
http://eyesoftime.blogspot.com/

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 12:24 pm

Maybe the zombie grew a conscience. Some sort of mutation. Its not impossible is it?

Glad someone appreciates my pioneering of new fashion trends!

:) :D :)

nutbag
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 1:58 pm

Further evidence that aspies have no imagination!

cynicism occurs immediately upon pressing your brain's start button

richie
Supporting Member
Supporting Member

24 Mar 2007, 5:03 pm

scrulie wrote:
it sounds like you ate a giant cactus!! :D

I think he ate a very small cactus, or maybe just the "buttons".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lophophora
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peyote

scrulie
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 5:23 pm

It's an ambition of mine to try peyote! :wink:

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 6:11 pm

Getting a bit like Don Peyote, eh?

(A pun on Don Quixote. Don't blame me, I nicked it from a mission title in GTA: San Andreas...)

On sabbatical...

RainSong
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 6:11 pm

Man, you got to be careful. Cactuses have it rough.

Three years!

squatterandtheant
Veteran
Veteran

24 Mar 2007, 6:24 pm

is the plural not cacti? lol it think you can use both words though :D