Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2015, 2:39 pm

Begin arriving for my twin brother's 33rd birthday bbq. Well, ok, mine too.. but it's mainly his doing & guest list as I've been working/commuting/sleeping only the last few weeks. Should be alright.. the weather is nice, I have ~15L of West Coast IPA in a pony keg courtesy of our head brewer at work, others are bringing drinks etc. We have a games room for poker, pinball machine, cards against humanity, exploding kittens etc.

Only downside for me is that the handful of friends I would have wanted to come can't make it due to camping/work, and other friends of mine are in the city with no cars and would never make the trek out here to the deep 'burbs for a bbq party. But, I got to see most of them recently anyways, and may get to see one of them late night tonight on his way home from work if he's able to swing by still. 8) A lot of the ppl coming are family, anyways, so it'll be good to see them.

Just thought I'd share here since I know most of you are completely NON large gathering types... meanwhile, I work at an upscale brewpub licensed for 300 people & do sales/service etc for a living. I know, beating a dead horse, but just wanted to point out that a big part of why I can do these things with ease is because what I do to treat my ASD symptoms works.

neilson_wheels
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2015, 11:09 am

Happy birthday! :D

goldfish21
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2015, 12:33 am

Thanks. :)