Page 1874 of 4092 [ 65462 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1871, 1872, 1873, 1874, 1875, 1876, 1877 ... 4092  Next

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:16 am

Yeah, I know.
The whole medical/pharmaceutical system is batshit crazy and corrupt.
Natural healthcare is looked upon as evil.
They were even trying to outlaw natural therapists a little while back.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:17 am

1Biggles1 wrote:
I just have to realise being on the spectrum is akin to playing minecraft! lol ... Patience is the key here i think, despite my innards feeling like a volcano about to explode due to observational lack of common sense, arrogance and ignorance... Really do feel like i am living in the matrix watching human beings walking around like badly coded AI!

Same.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:22 am

Its all good... First world problems! ha
Have bigger fish to fry at the moment rather than dealing with plonka doctors over a natural brain releasing molecule...

Its on my list just not at the top at the moment :)

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:27 am

Gosh.
Where do you think anxiety comes from?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:32 am

I had the effrontery to say that you create your own anxiety and I'm being roasted for it.
Where do they think it comes from?
The universe?
The spider?
The snake?
Humans create anxiety.
Maybe I'm saying it wrong?

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:39 am

Raleigh wrote:
Gosh.
Where do you think anxiety comes from?

I dunno :shrug: The Brain? Suppose it depends on the person and the past/present circumstances... Constant bullying and being put down, toxic relationships etc from an early age can literally wire the brain neurons in a way where it is amplified ''fight or flight''. Increasing the natural anxiety that an individual would naturally experience over and above their own biological and chemical makeup.

Or was that Rhetorical? lol

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:49 am

Well, yeah.

You make it.
I don't seem to be able to say that in a way that people can understand and not think I'm critising them in some way, or saying it's imaginary, or something.
I don't even know.
Don't care.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:53 am

cberg wrote:
That occurs to all kinds of people all the time. :heart:

I'm truly sorry everyone with an internet connection is too preoccupied lying to each other to leave us alone. Anons are not a gossip backchannel because other people fail to secure those.

Do you realize one of us, probably not me, will have to nuke THIS of all website of all things because so many of you are lying about being as protective as those who've mastered IT security? I hope I found Alex some new moderators because we're not all just here talking to me. Anonymous has no basis in false accusations because there are more pressing things to be done. We have more time crises than you have political parties.

Those of you who are aren't Anonymous remain as such because you are not privy to the de-escalation of hateful deceit, so I'm guessing your posts should be deleted soon. I don't make deals with anyone gambling with lives so please flag posts liberally.

Anons: much :heart: everybody.

I'm not sure I understand the context behind this post. I guess I'll start with, what does Anonymous have against the WP community at large? What is their code of ethics?

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 1:55 am

DataB4 wrote:
context behind this post.

there's none.

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

1Biggles1
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:02 am

Raleigh wrote:
Well, yeah.

You make it.
I don't seem to be able to say that in a way that people can understand and not think I'm critising them in some way, or saying it's imaginary, or something.
I don't even know.
Don't care.

Yeah, kinda have that problem myself... Especially when an immediate response is expected. Will often go away and think and have a very different response or just need more time to think. Also often what i picture isnt translated in the same way by the other individual and a 2 second response can sometimes end up in a 20 minute unneeded explanation.
Am better off sending them an email as i have time to read, reflect, see how many different ways it could possibly be taken and so on... Even typing i can often fark it up! lol

Everything is a paradox! lol

Kinda trying to take the same approach as yourself and not give too much of a fark.. I know what i was thinking and what was meant and if the other wishes to take it negatively when i was meaning it positively, then thats their problem to solve, not mine as i know what i was thinking and feeling... Yet still cant help feel guilt/sadness/anxiety when i am taken the wrong way.

DataB4
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:05 am

Raleigh wrote:
I had the effrontery to say that you create your own anxiety and I'm being roasted for it.
The universe?
The spider?
The snake?
Humans create anxiety.

You're not trying to accuse any particular person, I get that. Are you saying instead that in general, people create anxiety through the way they interpret situations? Maybe if the word "you" is not used in that context because it might come off as invalidating what an individual is saying?

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:06 am

1Biggles1 wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
Well, yeah.

You make it.
I don't even know.
Don't care.

Yeah, kinda have that problem myself... Especially when an immediate response is expected. Will often go away and think and have a very different response or just need more time to think. Also often what i picture isnt translated in the same way by the other individual and a 2 second response can sometimes end up in a 20 minute unneeded explanation.
Am better off sending them an email as i have time to read, reflect, see how many different ways it could possibly be taken and so on... Even typing i can often fark it up! lol

Everything is a paradox! lol

Kinda trying to take the same approach as yourself and not give too much of a fark.. I know what i was thinking and what was meant and if the other wishes to take it negatively when i was meaning it positively, then thats their problem to solve, not mine as i know what i was thinking and feeling... Yet still cant help feel guilt/sadness/anxiety when i am taken the wrong way.

Yes, I feel like I should stop trying to talk to people altogether if I can't be understood.
It does kind of hurt, doesn't it?

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:08 am

Of course anxiety comes from within. We make it ourselves.
Think about times you've overcome it.

Been thinking about my favourite teacher in high school. One morning going into assembly he told me I was going to read one of my poems out today. We'd written them as homework, I was going to read mine to the whole school.
Not 'I want you to read'
Not 'Do you want to read?'
'You are going to read'
When the option to panic is removed, even linguistically like that, subtly; we can overcome.

The public speaking element didn't worry me but the fact it was unexpected. And ohmygod the thought of sharing my writing with anyone. As a situation it should have been impossible, I have anxiety, I can't do this.
Not impossible though.

I will hide if given the choice but I am more capable than I let myself be, and I think we all are.
No one gives us the choice to hide more than ourselves.

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:09 am

DataB4 wrote:
Raleigh wrote:
The universe?
The spider?
The snake?
Humans create anxiety.

You're not trying to accuse any particular person, I get that. Are you saying instead that in general, people create anxiety through the way they interpret situations? Maybe if the word "you" is not used in that context because it might come off as invalidating what an individual is saying?

But how would I say it without using you?
I got into a lot of trouble saying "you" because they think I'm talking about them in particular, when "you" to me means people in general.
That's how we speak here.

racheypie666
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

^ say We.

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

22 Jul 2017, 2:10 am

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.