Veteran
Veteran

31 Jul 2016, 3:42 am

thank you

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 11:50 am

Spertuloj abundas en la mondo pri tutan mortigi la ĝojon.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 4:06 pm

Not very anonymous but to anyone who cares, mods, admins, etc.

This post has my new primary IP Address, the old one is gone and burnt in the fires of hell lol

I don't know why I feel the urge to say that but its useful information if you ever need to ban me, which is pointless cause I can just change it again but regardless, this is the IP Address I am rolling with for a while so :)

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2016, 5:38 pm

She said, “Nunca dejes que un sueño te atrape”. Don’t ask me why.

The red lake has been forgotten. A dust devil stuns you long enough to shroud forever those last shards of wisdom. The breeze rocking this forlorn wasteland whispers in your ears, “Não resta mais que uma sombra”.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 9:46 am

It's time to do what I should have done a long time ago—again. Not that it'll make much of a difference at this point, but I'd rather spend my last, foul breath on this than on anything else. I'll try to bear in mind that noöne with real dignity would ever let those f*****s get their way; they'd have to choke on their provocations and attempts to destroy my will once and for all.

You were right. It was foolish to doubt it. Let's see if reality manages to sort me out by kicking my ass before I kick the bucket.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2016, 10:09 am

You are better than you think. Never doubt that. :)

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2016, 5:43 pm

I'm confused. Not an answer to something in this thread (in case).

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Spiderpig
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 1:58 pm

Akvo kaj oleo ja.

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2016, 4:21 pm

You rock, bro. :mrgreen:

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 12:18 pm

I really want to be your friend, but I don't know how to start a conversation and I'm scared that I will make the same friendship mistakes that I have made in the past. You are probably better off not being friends with me, but I think you are awesome.

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 2:30 pm

TheSilentOne wrote:
I really want to be your friend, but I don't know how to start a conversation and I'm scared that I will make the same friendship mistakes that I have made in the past. You are probably better off not being friends with me, but I think you are awesome.

I think you should go for it, I'm sure that person will appreciate your friendship!

Danae
Veteran
Veteran

20 Aug 2016, 2:53 pm

I want to share some pictures with you but I'm shy.

"Ever since I was a child, I’ve never allowed myself to get too close to people. I’ve avoided emotional attachment. Perhaps I’ve been so afraid of death and dying that any connection just seemed like a bad thing, something that wouldn’t last." Dana Scully - Christmas Carol.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

22 Aug 2016, 11:30 am

thank you, again.

you are brilliant.

(I always feel somewhat passive-aggressive, posting in this thread. although, I think it's quite useful and glad it exists)

Empathy
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2016, 4:07 pm

I may be a mess in private, but in public, I'll be both your rock and your powerboat :heart:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

28 Aug 2016, 2:45 pm

awkward facepalm
Veteran
Veteran

08 Sep 2016, 9:07 pm