Page 1 of 1 [ 8 posts ] 

agentcyclosarin
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 4:42 pm

Half inspired from an LJ community and half inspired from how many times I've found myself so lost in my own world and stopping mid track with a ground breaking epiphany over something very useless and very obvious like, "hey.. they changed that sign at the grocery store."

So, the point of this thread is to spread all these lovely obvious epiphanies we have.

Today I realized...
don't open a big bottle of pop if its still frozen.
Stabbing the frozen pop to get whats inside of it is also not so great of an idea.

Last edited by agentcyclosarin on 01 May 2007, 5:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 4:44 pm

Great advise! I will carrey it always Somewhere in my mind :D
ohh look a dog........

jnet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 May 2007, 4:52 pm

agentcyclosarin wrote:
Half inspired from an LJ community and half inspired from how many times I've found myself so lost in my own world and stopping mid track with a ground breaking epiphany over something very useless and very obvious like, "hey.. they changed that sign at the grocery store."

Today I realized...
Stabbing the frozen pop to get whats inside of it is also not so great of an idea.

ooo what happens if you do? if you don't tell me i will be tempted to try myself out of sheer curiosity.

agentcyclosarin
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:12 pm

jnet wrote:
agentcyclosarin wrote:

Today I realized...

ooo what happens if you do? if you don't tell me i will be tempted to try myself out of sheer curiosity.

Well.. I opened it a little and the pressure of it made the cap pop off and hit the ceiling which i thought was funny as hell but anyways. Than it foamed for a long while which was aggravating because I wanted the damn drink so I took a knife and stabbed through the top ice and it hit me in the face and continued to spray. I just backed away and stared at it for awhile.

jnet
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

01 May 2007, 5:14 pm

agentcyclosarin wrote:
jnet wrote:
agentcyclosarin wrote:

Today I realized...

Well.. I opened it a little and the pressure of it made the cap pop off and hit the ceiling which i thought was funny as hell but anyways. Than it foamed for a long while which was aggravating because I wanted the damn drink so I took a knife and stabbed through the top ice and it hit me in the face and continued to spray. I just backed away and stared at it for awhile.

hehe

agentcyclosarin
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:21 pm

jnet wrote:
hehe

I was slightly unnerved lol.
Why couldn't it tell that I wanted to drink it and just stop foaming? Sheesh.

Last edited by agentcyclosarin on 01 May 2007, 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cruimh_shionnachain
Veteran
Veteran

01 May 2007, 5:34 pm

Today I realized that the night of the big fetal pig dissection, I ate pork for dinner.
Strange how it didn't occur to me while I was eating it.

Apathy is not a vice, it is a relieving and downright enjoyable life-choice.

Madeleine
Butterfly
Butterfly

01 May 2007, 7:28 pm

Today I realized that it's easier to clean the fryingpan in hot water than cold. I knew it was easier with plates it just didn't occur to me it could be the same with other things.