The positive things about WP members thread

Page 83 of 85 [ 1354 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 80, 81, 82, 83, 84, 85  Next

C2V
Veteran
Veteran

26 Feb 2017, 10:17 am

burnt_orange seems interesting.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

28 Feb 2017, 2:06 pm

I have many friends here, some distant, others drifting in on the wind, others wandering by.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 3:15 am

L&D Face Of Boo's posts are a joy to read, sometimes.

:lol:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 1:16 pm

Kip is cool [and whatever other words teenagers use to mean 'awesome' these days].

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 1:30 pm

Everyone has a little something they contribute to make the community what it is -- that one special piece to a grand mecha -- but I'd have to note Kip and Kuraudo for being the most engaging even towards an interloper such as myself. Stay classy.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

02 Mar 2017, 1:35 pm

^You are a fine friend to know. :jester:

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2017, 8:46 am

Mikeman is a smart dude and an awesome friend. 8)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Mar 2017, 1:27 pm

Lillikoi is epic! :mrgreen:

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 4:28 am

Campin Cat is a *wonderful* person to talk to....and i do always like receiving her PMs. :mrgreen:

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

Lunella
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 7:41 am

Skilpadde wrote:
Begging Turtle and Lunella have very nice avatars.

Thanks!

I suck at noticing these threads whenever I'm mentioned, sorry if anyone else has said anything kind about me and I've not replied. :lol:

On topic though, Kiprobalhato is definitely an easy to talk to/down to earth person. Even for social misfits like myself.

And, B19 deserves the best cake for being on the ball moderator-wise for me. :D

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 12:06 pm

Kyle the Ghost is as friendly as his avatar. 8)

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 12:04 am

Cathylynn never appears to be judgmental and I am beginning to think maybe she is never judgmental in real life 8)

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 12:50 am

there is a time and place to be judgmental (don't get me started on trump). dealing with someone who already judges himself way too hard is not the time or place. but thanks for thinking that maybe not everyone is out to get you.

cathylynn
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 10:42 am

physicians, social workers, and nurses are trained to be nonjudgmental. not everyone takes that to heart. i do. it's only hard with bullies.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 2:46 pm

"To let go of judgment does not mean that you don’t see what they do. It means that you recognize their behavior as a form of conditioning, and you see it and accept it as that. You don’t construct an identity out of it for that person. That liberates you as well as the other person from identification with conditioning, with form, with mind."

"I am not my thoughts, emotions, sense perceptions, and experiences. I am not the content of my life. I am Life. I am the space in which all things happen. I am consciousness."

"The past gives you an identity and the future holds the promise of salvation. … Both are illusions."

"Nonresistance, nonjudgment, and nonattachment are the three aspects of true freedom and enlightened living."

Various Eckhart Tolle quotations.

Wolfram87
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 2:17 pm

She's not around much anymore, but Amity is a kind, smart, funny and generally wonderful woman.