Page 4 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 1:28 pm

All of the changes that you’ve been making or considering will go much more smoothly if you keep a positive mind-set.

I am wanting to make many changes...but the only thing keeping me from changing things is myself.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2017, 6:44 pm

Heaven is helping you overcome a stressful expe­rience by sending angels and archangels to your side. Ask them for help with any aspect of this situation, and be open to their help and guidance.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

13 Feb 2017, 1:06 pm

The more you keep your mind and body filled with positive energies, the more the gateways of abundance open widely for you.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 3:05 pm

304:
Your prayers have been heard by Heaven, and they are working on your behalf right now. Give them any worries or fears, and stay positive, because everything is moving in the right direction.

[That's good to know. :D ]

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 5:33 pm

I just caught pokedex no. 124. Does it mean anything if it comes from there? :oops:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 5:45 pm

How can you catch a Pokedex? :lol: [Just kidding, I get what you mean.] All numbers have meanings.

124:
The angels are helping you stay positive by lifting your thoughts to the energy of Divine love.

It is 5:45 where I am.

545:
Keep in constant prayerful contact with the angels as you venture into new life areas. Give any fears or concerns to them.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 7:17 pm

717:
Your inner vision and heart’s desires are right on course. Confidently move forward with your plans.

I wonder what plans those might be? The plan to publish my book, perhaps?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 8:51 pm

What does your spirit thingie say about dealing with bad people? Forgiveness? And hatred?

I am genuinely curious actually, I am not trying to troll you.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 8:54 pm

The 'secret' to forgiveness is not to just tolerate whatever negative experiences happened, but to see the divine light within the person or people who possibly hurt you in some way.

This also might help [it's really good for going to sleep, too]:
http://www.angeltherapy.com/video/healing-meditation-forgiveness-doreen-virtue

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:00 pm

Cool thanks,

I fell in love with my (calming) noise maker actually...

I am jacking it into my boat lol

Albeit with a different power source (I am selling the adapter).

Last edited by dcj123 on 15 Feb 2017, 9:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:04 pm

903:
God and the ascended masters are giving you very real guidance about your career path, which you receive as ideas, feelings, and inspiration.

Hmm...I dreamed a couple nights ago that I was fishing, but I let the fish go. :scratch: :huh:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:10 pm

It might be off topic but my noise maker is a HoMedics SS-2000.

Maybe it'll help I don't know, its relaxing.

I like to play Minecraft to it :P

But the White Noise setting is really bad 8O

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:14 pm

I don't like White Noise at all.
Would this song help at all?

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:26 pm

Very calming, thxs 8)

If not one has mentioned it yet, calm.com is pretty cool too :wink:

Midnightstar16
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2017, 9:28 pm

Kuraudo7777 wrote:
I don't like White Noise at all.
Would this song help at all?

Yayy! Kingdom Hearts! :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Feb 2017, 2:15 pm

215:
You’ve been focusing upon changing your life, and that positive change is now upon you. Trust that this change is for the best, because it is.

Yippie! 8)