Page 6 of 14 [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 14  Next

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

06 Mar 2017, 6:40 pm

640:
Give any worries to God and the angels, who love you unconditionally and want to help you with this situation. You are not alone!

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 4:43 pm

442:
The angels and archangels are urging you to stay positive, as your optimism supports them in answering your prayers.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

07 Mar 2017, 7:50 pm

410:
Your positive affirmations and visualizations are helping you co-create the answers to your prayers. Stay positive, because it’s working!

750:
The changes that you’re making or considering are healthful, beneficial, and Divinely inspired.

Very nice to know. :mrgreen:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

08 Mar 2017, 1:51 pm

150:
As you go through this period of change, know that you are lovingly supported by God and also by your positive intentions.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Mar 2017, 11:14 am

309:
Because you’ve been listening to Heaven’s loving wisdom, you’re now embarking on your Divine life purpose of service to the world.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Mar 2017, 5:27 pm

242:
This is a strong message from the angels, asking you to trust that everything is okay and working out in Divine and perfect order. With faith, all things are possible.

424:
The angels are helping to strengthen your faith because they know that a positive outlook will improve the outcome of this situation.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 2:48 pm

515:
You’ve adopted a new, and much more posi­tive, approach to life. This may mean that your relationships and other aspects of your life will change . . . all for the best.

347:
Your clear connection with the angels, archangels, and ascended masters has resulted in your receiv­ing and following very accurate Divine guidance. Congratulations, and keep going!

Yay, I guess. :heart:

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 2:52 pm

I like the last page here :heart: :heart:

:jester:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 2:54 pm

^Any number suggestions?

354:
Heaven is helping you change your life for the better.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 3:00 pm

Well I was thinking 333 but I don't want to offend but I don't alway read this thread and I haven't read every post or follow the numbers so... yeah...

Why don't you pick what you think is best for me (or you, or both of us) between 300 and 333?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

12 Mar 2017, 3:08 pm

I'll do all three!

300:
The ascended masters and God support, sur­round, protect, and love you unconditionally . . . now and always!

311:
Because you’re surrounded by so many wise and loving ascended masters, your energy and thoughts have been lifted to a level of instant manifestation. Keep your thoughts centered upon positive and loving topics.

333:
You are completely surrounded, protected, loved, and guided by the benevolent ascended masters.

The ascended masters, by the way, are those wonderful beings who once walked the earth as humans doing amazing spiritual work [such as Jesus, the Buddha, and so forth], or beings who connect to the earth from spirit [such as the benevolent deities of many myths and legends, like Kuan Yin and Artemis and Amaterasu].

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

14 Mar 2017, 1:45 pm

244:
You are surrounded by powerful angels who love you unconditionally. There is nothing to fear.

dcj123
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:46 pm

Is there a number for new spiritual beginnings :heart: :heart:

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 1:49 pm

How about 0?

"The number Zero is the infinite perfection of our Divine Creator, and represents a connection with God. Zero is symbolized by a perfect circle without beginning and end. It is both nothing and everything, the Alpha and the Omega. When you see a lot of 0's, it's a sign that God is hearing and answering your prayers and is supporting and comforting you."

Fun fact: 0 might indeed have come from the Omega symbol.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

15 Mar 2017, 4:01 pm

237:
Your prayers, meditations, and other spiritual practices have aligned you with the loving energy of the ascended masters.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Mar 2017, 1:11 pm

211:
Now is the time for you to rise above any seeming problems; and ensure that every word you speak, write, or think is as positive as possible. You are manifesting very quickly, so you want to ensure that you focus solely upon your desired outcomes and do not dwell upon any fears.