Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

ASS-P
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2017, 6:06 pm

This morning, I called the ER and went to Zuckerberg General Hospital, as I had felt more dizzy and light-headed the day before - and, quite frankly, as of that morning, my problem with pissing somewhat on myself in bed before I can make it to the toilet had reached crisis point :cry:.
I went, I was treated but not admitted, I am in the waiting room now. The care was good, I got some emergency pants and a shirt, but they were fairly rude/brusque to me, sez I.
The pants are beltless shorts that fit - loosely. For the planned going to church tomorrow they're certainly cleaner. I have some dirty clothes, remember, but they need cleaning and I spoke of the " eviction " crisis that cancelled the at least in theory planned laundering of them, remember. Monday I should go to a legal clinic to get help in the aftermath of my brother's demise :cry: , too, I've put that off for a week and a half.

My life destroyed by Thorazine and Mellaril - and rape - and the Psychiatric/Industrial Complex. SOB:-(! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !! !!