Page 2793 of 4183 [ 66923 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2790, 2791, 2792, 2793, 2794, 2795, 2796 ... 4183  Next

SentientPotato
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:11 pm

I have no idea. Maybe years ago I would've had an answer for this, but at my age any attempt to indulge in such a fantasy only serves as a reminder of barren my dating life is and of how badly things ended up the few times I held an interest in someone.

Which fictional character do you relate to the most?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:19 pm

Isabella Linton

Same q

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:24 pm

Beatrice/Sayo from Umineko definitely! I've never felt so close to a character my entire life!

Do you like to take naps during the day?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:27 pm

My "bedtime" is in the day from dawn until about noon. I like to take naps in the early evening. lol.

Same q

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:32 pm

I usually go to bed early and sleep 10-11 hours yet i still like to nap when i get bored!

Do you sometimes feel like you're fooling people by masking too much? (İf you're masking of course)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:40 pm

Oh dear. You have no idea how much I have to mask -- not just autism but my life history in general. I even have to mask it from myself or I can't always cope.

Same q

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 3:55 pm

I'm sorry to hear that Isabella. Wishing you a good and peaceful life from now on.
I sometimes do feel like i'm fooling people by mimicking their behavior but i mean no harm bu doing it, it's just that i'm trying to fit in.
Do you have a hard time understanding people who talk too fast?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:05 pm

I went to speech therapy as a child because I spoke too quickly. Now I get overwhelmed by listening to anyone who speaks for a long time, whether it's too quickly, too slowly, or just too many words. I spend the whole time quizzing myself to see if I'm understanding, or else wondering how to reply, and when to blink and when to grin and when to insert a comment. Suddenly I've lost focus and can't understand.

Life is so hard.
I'd rather live in a book.

Same q

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:09 pm

It depends on the situation.

What does this song make you think of?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:15 pm

I feel like i've just completed an adventure and can finally rest!

Do you consider yourself an optimist or pessimist?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:19 pm

I guess an optimist.

Do you prefer third person limited [Bob said...], first person limited [I said...], second person limited [You said...], or omniscient perspective [when reading]?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 4:26 pm

Hmm third person or omniscient probably.

Do you read fanfiction?

TheAP
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:08 pm

Rarely.

Same question.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:24 pm

Only if the fanfiction in question is well written, relevant, and matches the tone and style of the original story perfectly.

same question

UncannyDanny
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:32 pm

I'm not really into fanfiction much, even though I've come up with some fanfic stories myself (even though I'm not sure if I can write them yet).

Do you read webcomics?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

16 Jul 2018, 7:36 pm

I read The Order of The Stick, Gunnerkrigg Court, The Chosen Four Earthbound Comic, Awkward Zombie, and Brawl in the Family.

same question