Page 2538 of 4179 [ 66853 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 2535, 2536, 2537, 2538, 2539, 2540, 2541 ... 4179  Next

Lillikoi
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 1:31 am

I'm trying to write a book (??? eh) that involves that, so I have to think that magical schools are really cool. 8)

The only thing that bugs me about that is, what kind of career can you make off of the things you learn in a magical school? How could you make money off of the things that you learn in a magic school?
^
I'm trying to write something that's more of a college than a high school, and I'm struggling with that part. :o Like what would the majors be? Is it divided by career area, or type of magic?

Have you ever had elaborate daydreams? (Like, fictional stories that play out in your head? Or an imaginary world?)

traven
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2017, 2:31 am

where's this tread heading? following the pre-fab fantasies of no-consequences at all,
that's tricky for this particular group, yet no savetynets around
- point to make, if there's magic, take note, its everywhere, in everything you do or in nothing, it's not something you can chose to happen in some wishfullthinking on/off button.
everything has a price, or consequence, and fantasythinking is not an exception, (doublemind because it's already setup for you to trod into it)

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2017, 10:54 am

Quote:
Have you ever had elaborate daydreams? (Like, fictional stories that play out in your head? Or an imaginary world?)

Yes, both daydreams and worlds, for years, and way, way too many to count.

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

traven
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:01 am

yes i'm a great daydreamer, no i don't elaborate worlds outside this, this is wildly crazy already

does it happen to you that people go waving their hands before your face ? (strange, i concentrate or listen better if not looking in that way, but at a bird hipping on the grass, clouds passing by, a fault in the decoration)

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:28 am

my dad, when he wants my attention.

what is something you are terrible at?

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

TheSilentOne
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 6:35 am

Math

Same Question

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 12:11 pm

Anything involving manual dexterity/perfect motor skills.

Speaking of magic schools, on one site I used to be a member of, I created a fictional Magic Academy.

Do you like lychees?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 12:36 pm

The heck's a lychee?

What's your favourite type of cat?

"A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel...As long as I'm with you, as long as you're by my side, I won't give up even if I'm scared." Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:23 pm

Not too into cats, personally, but, I suppose I would say; the type that isn't too pushy or selfish. Cats seem to be both, from my perspective. No offense, of course, as I know you are quite fond of kitties. : )

Where have you travelled (near or far), in recent years ?

PS: this is what a lychee looks like. They taste very good. Somewhat tropical in flavor. The texture is slippery (not slimy). I quite like them.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 1:38 pm

[I actually meant long hair, short hair, Siamese, Persian, and so forth in terms of 'types'.]

The farthest I've ever traveled was when we went to Alberta, Edmonton, for a train trip.

same question

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:12 pm

From the central coast of California, to Southern California, yesterday. Los Angeles to San Francisco, a few months, ago. Quebec/Montreal, most recently/a couple of years, ago. Throughout, amost every state in the US, throughout my lifetime. I love to travel by train.

Do you like to ice skate ? What, if any, are your favorite outdoor activities to participate in?

seaweed
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:17 pm

yes i like to ice skate. i used to be pretty into speed skating but i also like to just have fun messing around in figure skates. other outdoor activities i like are skiing and bicycling and hiking.

same question.

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:23 pm

I, too, like ice skating. Sort of the revers of you. I did a lot of figure skating, but I loved renting speed skates and jamming around the rink. Other ouutdoir activities I enjoy, are; hiking, swimming, most ocean sports, ie: bodyboarding, bodysurfing, stand up paddling and the like. I like cycling, as well.

What is your favorite season? Or, list the seasons, in order of preference.

Last edited by Britte on 11 Jul 2017, 2:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:24 pm

Summer and spring, definitely.

same question

Britte
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:28 pm

Autumn

Autumn, Winter, Spring, Summer

Have you read any good books, lately? If so, which one(s) ?

Kuraudo7777
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2017, 2:40 pm

Oh, too many to list!

At the Back of the North Wind, A Ring of Endless Light, Of Two Minds, A Wind in the Door, The Star of Kazan, and Dogsbody.

same question